Sign in to follow this  
Xoogsade

(Hargeysa) Laba haween ah oo Nin habeen wada Aroosay

Xoogsade   

I was a bit uncomfortable at first reading the article. Waxaan u qaatay markii hore in labadoodaba hal mar meesha intuu soo istaajiyay iyagoo is arkaayo meherka dhacay. That would be really odd. I realized finally that one of the wives was married at least ten minutes prior to the second saying "I do" .

Posing with both wives is indha adeeg kale. They seem both happy as they are holding hands though :D

Hope he treats them fairly and works for them hard in appreciation of their unconditional love for him.

^^^ Care to eleborate how???

No need to be over sensitive, take a deep breadth and take that back, you don't call that to the actions of your happy brotha and sisters, even so when its Halal and who are you to judge and redicule them if they are all over each other and happy about it.

Maf Kees   

As long as the two women live separately, it's all good. Kinda weird though seeing all three of them together. Advice to the tall guy is to keep his women as far away from each other as possible. The rivalry between your mother and your wife can only be surpassed by the rivalry between your multiple wives.

-Lily-   

^^^ You sound experienced.

I don't thik these women look happy, at least not happy about taking the picture. I wonder how much they got paid to do it?

I agree with Rahma.

Zafir   

Lilly, did you check to see if he looked happy? Your insinuation inclines the women in this picture as victims. It’s not so, they are equal participants in this holly matrimony, they even took turns with the wadaad for the meher. Yes, this is unheard of in the Somali culture, but that doesn’t make it a crime.

The flip side of this story could be, the women are lesbians and he is gay. It’s possible, it could happen folks. Or perhaps he isn’t even gay; he is simply wants to be the third wheel in their love life (third world, lack of equipment may be). I really don’t know, am just thinking out loud.

I wonder if anyone considered if this is Islamically corrent.

One is allowed is take up two wives but only if certain conditions are satisfied ... if both knew of each other and were happy i guess is OK.

Nephissa   

Give the dude a break, it's not like he killed anybody or anything, he just needed a whole lot of lovin' L0L. Either that or he's been around too many women in his day and likes to argue so much that he had to go out and get two wives in one night. Either way it's a funny situation. Waxa moodaa in la yiri gancaha is qab-qabsada waa la idin sawiraa. Mida inta jirto suu gacanta ooga haayo fiiri, holding her by her wrist. Qaabdaro!

Originally posted by Zafir:

The best side of this story could be, the women are lesbians and I am a gay. It’s possible, it could happen folks. Or perhaps I'm even gay;

Disgusting!!!I missed a whole story there is...