Sign in to follow this  
Jacaylbaro

I LOVE YOU

Whether you say it in Xhosa, Tagalog or Farsi; The Art Of Love Is Deception! Because people are insecure about their own inadequacies, the fear of exposing themselves to other beings. Expressing that they love somebody is totally alien to them, because they cannot love their ownselves.

Originally posted by Paragon:

quote:Originally posted by Jacaylbaro:

And why would I want to do that? As you grow older, you start to see that, to some extent, love and the business of procreation are best kept apart. Say I love you and all hell breaks lose on you- you can ask me about it.
looooooool ,,,,,,,,,,,,, now you can speak a lil bit about your experience

Let's hear bal ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, :D

Malika   

Originally posted by Paragon:

^^Lol. You sound like you've had a whiff of experience of 'i love yous' yourself.

Ofcourse Paragon, those poor Faraaxs didnt know what hit them..lool smile.gif

Ibtisam   

lool @And return determine^^Go ahead just curse her why don't you!!

Munira002 careful sis, what goes around, comes right back around sometimes, yaani kuu caawrriyin smile.gif so have some mercy will ya :D

Malika   

<<<spitting on both her sides,chasing away the evil eye..

Your right Xanthus, havent I learned the hard way sis..if only I knew that the faraax I broke his heart a decade ago would turn out to be such a fine man...[to his wife]

Why is it that when someone talks about intimacy and love we tend to jump the gun and think that person is love? Isnt a topic we can talk about freely without analysing the poster or is this just another way of the mali way of debating issues:)

Malika   

Were we supposed to debate? Oh our bad QL..bad habit of turning any discussion to a conversation..lol

Jacaylbaro, adii yakhii masexatiid? isnt too late in Hargerysaa? or are you waiting to see if you can spot a UFO..lol

loooooooooooool ,, it is still early for me ,,,, 11:41pm is not that late ,,,,,, :D

I want to find out one place that somalis are discussing healthy ,,,, we either turn it into a conversation or start insulting individuals ,,,,

Come on Munira ,, we can do this right ?? :D

Malika   

Sure Jacaylbaro, Maantaa meshii qayladaa badneed madtagiin?....lol, I remember from one of the post, markii laguu wareystee about the low flying planes... :D:D:D

:D:D:D:D ,,,,,, maanta gurigaba kama bixin ,, only one hour to get my new passport and that was it ,,,,,,,,

adiga maxaad u seexan wayday ??