Sign in to follow this  
Jacaylbaro

I LOVE YOU

Hunguri   

:D . And, why do you really care the nonsense threads???

Formuler:-

If you dont like it, you got to ignore it. Or else, remove every nonsense thread :D . Otherwise, stay out of nonsense! We the nonsense guys do care less :D

U know what ?? ,, some ppl have secret crashes and this reminds them of that then they can't ignore until they read the whole 4 pages and at the end they can't sleep coz of that memories ,,,, then they have nothing to do but to get up to the computer and make a post of NONSENSE ,,, just get relief so that they can sleep in peace :D:D

Imagine someone reading 4+ pages then at the end saying THIS IS NONSENSE ,,,,,,,, :D:D:D

Aaliyyah   

pi do you suppose that English is every one's 1st lang. I am sure u are well aware of the fact that somalis have been raised in Europe, North america, Africa, Asia ..u name it. so plz spare us this shit. They prolly speak tons of other languges, and I bet same cant be said about u.

wa salaamu alaikum

RedSea   

I can't picture myself saying that word in straight face...maybe to my wife I would, but to a girl during our shukaansi session...haka yaabin.

Aaliyyah   

Mz lol sis for da most part I am easy going, just sum ppl dnt know howta think b4 dey speak. :rolleyes:

I can't picture myself saying that word in straight face...maybe to my wife I would, but to a girl during our shukaansi session...haka yaabin.

What word would dat be?? Just curious??

Aaliyyah   

See the title of the topic and you'll be fine

Jacaylbaro lol so he can't imagine saying " I love you" to any girl...Lord he is cold.

badacas lol haday saa tahay ya ku guursanaya?? No One, I am assuming.so u better learn how to say it, Unless u wanna hit 60s single, thats another story icon_razz.gif

RedSea   

^acuudu Bilaah, habaar xumaa inanku.

Aaliyah,

maya inabti, in other words it's reserved for the xalimo, my partner in life, the one that I plan to be under the same roof. However not while we are shukaansying each other, I feel it's not right then.

BTW...you won't get any unless you say the state the L word. lol..okay.

Malika   

^^^Loool there goes a voice of experience..lol

Why are men so afraid of those three words? Some are convinced if the utter those words, they loose their musculinity...

I think everybody, be female or male once your partners kind of surrender with his love or her love you do take advantage of the security it offers..in other words thats the time to bring out the claws..lol