Sign in to follow this  
Jacaylbaro

I LOVE YOU

Ibtisam   

What the hell did you make a new thread for one ****** line about stupidness. You could have at least said Learn how to say don;t kill me Or something useful like that which could save your life!! :rolleyes:

Nameless_chick, the point is: Have you ever been in love-----to say i love you in same langauge vs different languages Kee baa fiican walal? i think you prefer to say it in different languages.

Jacayl i am not in love lakiin if i see someone in live ---- it reminds me my first love. lool

Yaabka-Yaabkiis

nemo   

^^^No was never in love and hope to never be. But if I was, would prefer a language I can understand.

Originally posted by nameless_chick:

^^^So you admit you are in love? Whos the lucky/ unlucky girl? IB
:D

loooooooooooooooool ,,,,,,,, i think everybody is in love in this world ,, no one is made of a stone ,,,,, i'm one of them of course :D

about that unlucky girl ?? Hmmmmmmm ,,,, i'm afraid it is exclusive :D:D

nemo   

^^^Speak for your self, am not in love cos there are no one that satifies my list and yes its LONG list. Of the prefect person. :D

Sorry Dear i can't buy that ,,,,,,,,, you is human being and you must adore someone even if not officially but it can be your lil secret between you and yourself :D

I'm sure about the list ,,,,,,,, but admire is another issue ,,, na mean ?? :D

^^^No was never in love and hope to never be. But if I was, would prefer a language I can understand.

of-course you dont like to eat BAASTO everyday.

^^^No was never in love and hope to never be.

Good idea, keep going like that blve me it is headache.

nemo   

LOL I know what you mean but serious dont adire anyone at the moment. Come to think about it no one for the last few years. Think am over the whole crash thing. :D