Sign in to follow this  
-Serenity-

If marriage is half the deen, why aren't YOU married?

Ducaqabe, you made my poll inconclusive! redface.gif

So far, all the guys are partial to more than one woman which of course tells me they r prone to cheating (cuz they will NEVER have more than one icon_razz.gif )

And then there are the socially inept ones who cant find mr/miss right. Wey riyoonayaan kuwani. There is no such thing!

The 'I wanna finish ma career' ones are just lying to themselves and have commitment issues. The same goes for the last two options.

I feel sorry for the two who are inlove with ppl they cant have. :(

say wat? why arent I married? Hellooooo, have you met somali boys lately? Ok. maybe I'm a bit bitter( which aint my foult, really!!)and bit cynical, but seriously i would rather be da old lady with da cats, than to be wifed by most of da boys i have seen, Yuck! Marriage is in Allah's hands, so if u desperate for meeting da right one, kneel down before him and ask, simple as dat.as for me, I'm still shopping for Mr. right and enjoying all da Mr. right nows(da no marriage- material farahs flooding arround). But above all, my education comes first, cuz i got to be able to bring some to da table before i accept any offers ;)

--------------------------

The battle to be da best has just begun

underdog   

I Don't need an excuse, my agenda is past the review and planning stages and full implimentation is underway.

Being responisible for someones happiness is not a role thats up to you. the same weay you can't choose who makes you happy.

Pi   

LoL@ four women who can get along together. Apparently, it has ten supporters. :eek: I think they read it incorrectly, because what it really means is "4 four women, each of who is very good at pretending that the other three don't exist". :D

Originally posted by underdog:

I Don't need an excuse, my agenda is past the review and planning stages and full implimentation is underway.

Being responisible for someones happiness is not a role thats up to you. the same weay you can't choose who makes you happy.

Review? Plan? Marriage is a project to you? Shouldnt it just happen? What methodology have you used (could come in handy to some of us ;) )?.

Isnt marriage = responsibility. Anigu responsibility ma qaadi karo. The poor faarax wuu igu ag dhiman. I cant cook and I cant show love. How many faarax's are willing to settle for no food, no love? icon_razz.gif

If I must settle, why settle for less? If I don't want someone I would have to run after to lift up his jeans, or someone who needs to explain why is he carrying a towel on his shoulder, or better yet somene who calls me B**** because he doesn't know better........Then to hell with it. SINGLE-ITIS is not a disease. Calaf wuu iska imaan si kastaba...intaas ka horna madax xanuun qofkii isu keena, isaga ley jirtaa :D

Jacpher   

Curling Waterfall:

Xaal qaado ina adeer.

You must be kidding. Does marriage require one to be responsible for his/her mate’s happiness?

One can choose to remain unhappy for whatever reason they want given they’re pleased in everyway possible. It’s a natural that people are always unhappy. I don’t thing anybody could be held responsible for someone else’s unhappiness. One can be positive and remain happy regardless of the treatment. We have both opinions available to us. Does running away from responsibility show weakness? May be. But I think you’re just entertaining us. Isn’t being responsible of your deen and yourself the biggest responsibility one can assume?