Sign in to follow this  
Khalaf

Why not Believe? Reasons for Agnosticism/Atheism and Why Islam is Right?

Catalyst   

Faarax, LOL.

Hate to disapoint you but I aint a white chick, waa ku sidee? :D

I was refering to the subject of Muwaalaa in which some people preach hate towards anyone believing in anything different to their own beliefs.

Cara, please Pray for Alle-ubaahne to be the first to burry you, in the deepest holes of the earth!

In death, you will be missed, and in life, you are just hated!

We're all starting to smell the terrible odor of Ayan Hirsi from you, thanks to NGONGE, the faithless man who insisted to have no faith in anything!

I wish Cambarro would serve you a glass of poison that appear the cold Beer you love the most and become the reason of your departure, so that I would marry her!

Cambarro, please do so, I know that you successfully concealed your venom against Cara by posing as a sympathizer for her!

Oh, I am digging half-way the grave of Cara through Cambarro, the enemy of our main enemy, I say!

Khalaf   

Originally posted by Cara:

You guys want to know my reasons? Either wait for the book like I said, OR navigate to the first page of this thread and read the list of reasons Khalaf gave. No heart-rending story forthcoming. No personal vendetta against Islam.

I'm sorry to burst your bubble Khalaf, but to me Islam is just a faith like all the other faiths. The onus is on you to explain why it's so special. If you want to show why atheism is false, go ahead. You specifically opened this thread with a list of reasons for atheism,
a list which you said was laughable. Yet you have as yet to explain why the list strikes you as so ridiculous. Anytime someone tries to pin you down you run and hide under Nur's macawis and claim ignorance. Grow up.

Whats with the vulgarity talk? Is it because u know I wont hit u back like PI huh?

I respect my brother Nur, I aint fag to hide under another mans macawis but I would be honored to be in his company.

As ive said that list is laughable to the Muslim perspective and will easily be refuted inshallah! But this is not the first topic of its kind that Ive witnessed in which u have been debated yaa cara. And each time (as Ive done here repeatedly) since u openly declared to us here that you logically rejected the islamic aqeedah, then kindly bring forth not your personal reasons/lifestory, but your arguments against the Islamic Aqeedah (Islamic Concept of God). That is a fair request, but over and over again u are unable to counter the Islamic aqeedah, why I ask U? No one is interested in ur personal story, but your refutation against the Islamic Aqeedah, not religions.

And to say Islam is just like any other faith, proves my point and the relevance of asking you to bring your outline/knowledge on Islam. All religions are not the same, that is a wrong generalization and u know it: however all religions with the exception of Islam have something in common in that they worship creation (ie Jesus), it is only Islam that follows Tawhid and conforms not contridict the laws of the universe, “reason” “logic” ect ect...........hence why all the atheists/agonistics that have rejected God based on reason/science come from non-Islamic backgrounds, however the former Muslims agonistics are mearly the AYanHirisis that have beef with social norms and never against the aqeedah-tawhiid. Am I not making sense here, I think I am.

Catlayst I dont care for "converting" ppl, that is not my hands, I find it interesting these so called former muslims never put up an argument/outline against the Islamic Aqeedah, but refer to religions in the general sense.

Emperor   

wait for the book like I said

Are you for real? What for ? is it based on this topic and purposely decided to write upon the engagement of this discourse. Im more of a realist than a forumist, care to tell me about the book an what it entails? Just a brief description will suffice

Originally posted by Catalyst:

Faarax, LOL.

Hate to disapoint you but I aint a white chick, waa ku sidee?
:D

I was refering to the subject of Muwaalaa in which some people preach hate towards anyone believing in anything different to their own beliefs.

Dont act coy with me now. :D

But,dont you think Theres gotta be a reason(& Believe yeah) as to why they would preach such intense revulsion & distaste to such people?

Not that i am excusing their behaviors but....remember you said its all a Belief

Folks leave Cara alone. I am sure Khalaf means good. But I doubt these sort of duals are productive and achieve any meaningful goals.

LOL@Alle-ubaahane!

Waryee Cambarro waa marwo reer leh ee saa u ogow. Adigu gabadhaad aragtaba dushaad isaga gannaysaa…

Cara.   

Khalaf, no vulgarity, I didn't mean it that way.

I think I'm going to leave it well alone now.

Alle-Ubaahne, well you can say goodbye to any chance of your elderly bachelor uncle finally getting a wife! :mad:

Originally posted by xiinfaniin:

Folks leave Cara alone. I am sure Khalaf means good. But I doubt these sort of duals are productive and achieve any meaningful goals.

LOL@Alle-ubaahane!

Waryee Cambarro waa marwo reer leh ee saa u ogow. Adigu gabadhaad aragtaba dushaad isaga gannaysaa…

War ninyahow sidee ku ogaatay Cambarro iney marwo tahay, mise waa xantii Ngonge, asaa qoftuu rabo dhihi jiray 'ka leexda gabartaas waala qabaayee' lol

Thanks xiinow, I am working on to fill my magazine with the four amunitions at one time, soo duceey, wixii laqabana iiga dig, eebow! :D

Originally posted by Emperor:

^^Adigu mar ruuge lagamana cantuuge miyaad noqotay

Muxuu ruugaa? Ilkaba maqabyee? :D

I must admit,Good Xiin has a point. This Confrotational-in-your-face-attitude,wont be of any help.

Alle-Ubaahne, well you can say goodbye to any chance of your elderly bachelor uncle finally getting a wife! :mad:

I can't believe you are saying this to my uncle!!

Please don't do that, and fear the God that you used to believe in, my faithless sister! You and my uncle have only few years to enjoy in life, so don't abandon him for now!

Originally posted by Emperor:

^^Adigu mar ruuge lagamana cantuuge miyaad noqotay

Ii jilci adeer :D !

Cara, I think you have shown some admirable ethics over some aspirant debaters here. You were correct to decline. I do however believe those who forgo strict divine laws and conveniently change own clothes of faith are needy of a real theological stability. May be not now, but when day, we may want to have a hot cup of tea and sit on in one of that prairie State's coffee houses, and discuss to death why one needs a religious center so to speak to be whole and intact!

nuune   

sheekada haddii ay sii dheerato wey foolxumaani marka waxaan idin kula talin in la xiro threadkan gabi ahaanba.

Catalyst   

Dont act coy with me now. [big Grin]

But,dont you think Theres gotta be a reason(& Believe yeah) as to why they would preach such intense revulsion & distaste to such people?

Not that i am excusing their behaviors but....remember you said its all a Belief

There is no reason to hate. People can come up with all sorts of arguments (different skin colour, faith, hair-dp...etc) but at the end of the day you know its all crap. I can understand the point in which some people would rather preserving their unity and all that, which can be a good thing, but hating someone just because they have different faith to yours is just plain ******.

Hate goes both ways, and I understand there are examples as bad on the other camp but I think you agree that our muslim brothers are usually the quickest to fire they bullets :D