Sign in to follow this  
Khalaf

Why not Believe? Reasons for Agnosticism/Atheism and Why Islam is Right?

Ms DD   

I have a question though:

Why are people saying "what is the fuss"? It is not like this is the norm in our society..is it?

Emperor   

Cambarro don't get me wrong dear, I think we fall on the same side of the coin so far as this topic is concerned, or at least thats my comprehensiton.

Cara.   

Originally posted by NGONGE:

quote:Originally posted by Cara:

I must say I'm fighting the urge to point at my chest with both thumbs, grin happily and say "Scumbag atheist, that's me!" I've always wanted to be in showbiz.

Heh. Don't be offended when they all start
staring
at your chest and wonder why there are no scumbag atheists
there
.....!
:D:D
LOL. I don't think the thought even crosses their minds at that point :D

And Zafir that's just such a stretch.

Khalaf   

Originally posted by NGONGE:

[QB]
quote:

Originally posted by Cara:

Khalaf
and
Cambarro
, maybe I'll write a book and I'll be sure to send you advance copies
icon_razz.gif

You are Ayaan Hirsi and I hereby claim my spotter's prize.
icon_razz.gif

Allow me to make this point, since infamous Ms. Hirsi is brought up! The Ayan Hirsis and the other celebrated “muslim” apostates all have something in common in their lame “intellectual” critic ummm insults against deenul Islam. Their criticism always centers on the Muslims (followers) themselves (FGM, honor killings, oppression of women, terrorism, ect ect ect) rather then the aqeedah (tawhiid, concept of God) of this religion! Now why is that so, I wonder?

Keep in mind none of these famous former muslims as they call themselves have never or will ever debate learned Muslims who can easily refute all their false charges against Islam. But who can blame them? Certainly insulting Islam and its followers have provided them the gateway to remarkable achievements: big money, booksells, fame, high ranking positions ect ect ect. What’s the point of honestly debating learned Muslims and reaching solutions/understanding when da O’Riely's are calling u over there? everyone wants to know about those "bad" Muslims (n only muslims) dheh!

Again I have never seen those former Muslims (nor the ones here-that give us da usual about “gods” ect ect) put forth any argument against the Islamic Aqeedah (tawhiid-the Concept of God in Islam). Certainly this should be an easy task since they were once "believers"..

Originally posted by Cara:

I know a bit about Islam, .

Perhaps,walaal you should learn more than a bit?

Allah knows best indeed. May he guide us to the right path,amiin.

Catalyst   

Amin this, amin that.

What if, just what if all your prayers were to a non existing deity? How would that make you feel?

You guys need to learn that some people hold different beliefs to your own. If you choose to believe in Mohamed then thats your business, just dont force it upon others.

Wasalaamu calaykum waraxmatullahi wabarakaato :D

Originally posted by Jimcaale:

^A sincere advice from brother Brownie! Who knew he could be serious for a minute or two.

This is a matter of life & death yaa Jimmy smile.gif

May allah guide us to the right path,amiin