Sign in to follow this  
Crystal_Clear

why do guys......

why do guys like dumb girls

Okay, even though many guys say they like smart/intelligent girls, they tend to fall for dumb types. That's why I see some girls who are not ****** pretending to be stupihd. I just don't understand. Why do some guys like dumb girls? Or is it just that intelligent girls are usually...not so good looking? Do guys feel superior infront of dumb girls?

Malika   

I dont believe beauty has any thing to do with the intellect of a girl/Woman.The men I know,prefer women whom are smart,independent..

But I am not saying there arent those men out there whom prefer mentally unchallenging women,makes them feel good,it complements their ego's.. icon_razz.gif

Biixi   

Look

Men have friends that chalange them mentaly, another words they've smart friends so no need for a smart wife. The wife MUST be beautiful her smartness is of no importance. Beauty she must be, so men can gaze at her beautiful face and so forth, and she'll give them beautiful children.

Besides beauty is relative --lol

Malika   

^^^Heck no!! you dont have to,be yourself and the warrior will present himself..lol

The most frustrating thing is pretending to be something your not,as long as your intellect isnt a threat to the relationship,you should never have to be less then who you are..If the man cant appreciate your intellect then he really isnt what you need.

Aaliyyah   

I would not want to generalize. However, sometimes I guess guys do prefer to feel superior to their girls. Therefore, going out with a dumb sister would boost their self esteem.

Most smart girls don't have the best looks, and almost all dumb girls are beautiful.

Bixi That is not true sis. Looks and your intelligence do not co-orelate. One could be good looking and smart and vice versa. however, it could be true that if a sister is not smart she would spend more time front of the mirror, to look better. If your mind cant impess da dude is more like okey then I will just have to look good lol.

wa salaamu alaikum.

chubacka   

Why pretend to be dumb to attract a guy... :confused:

if u think dumb girls are pretty, then spend ur energy on trying to look better :cool:

then he will think ur dumb and like you an you can wow him with ur brain power...

then he will be so confused he won't know what to do and because ur so smart you will help him by giving him a number of options and the rest is history

UK_ROSE   

I do agree.. some men prefer not dumb but less challanging wome. One that will not compete with him career wise, education and mantalilty wise.

while some successful women are happy to give up many requirements they feel threatend by a woman that is successful or has a bit more than they do..

It's a shame coz am sure she will always drive him to become better than her!

BEHIND EVERY GREAT MAN THERE IS A GREAT WOMAN!!!!

Originally posted by Crystal_Clear:

do i gotta act dumb to get a man and keep him now a days....

:eek: :eek: Is that why you have been acting the way you have been acting in the past year or so?

Cheers