Sign in to follow this  
Reality Check

What Type of Muslim are You ? *quiz*

Xafsa   

I'm not sure if thats a good or bad! I have been re-examining all the views I have been raised with to try to see if I can understand islam myself. All these schools of thought confuse me....but any how here's what they said about me.

You are a progressive Muslim.

You are a devout believer in God, and Islam is your direct path to Him. You understand Islam mainly through your intellect. You probably interpret Islam historically and might believe that ijtihad should be reopened. You have probably gone through years of questioning to come to the understanding of Islam that you have now. You might receive criticism for what are perceived as your open views.

Xafsa   

lool My mom would shake her head at me if she heard this... :D

But I'm saying its important that you make your conclusions from islam....alot of people follow the sheikhs blindly.

Opinionated nice post sis.

I am also progressive Muslim apparantly.

Flying Still:

But I'm saying its important that you make your conclusions from islam....alot of people follow the sheikhs blindly.

Couldn't agree more there sis. I don't take their word for it. I am sure that there is a certain element of truth in what they say, However I have always believed that I should personally read about Islam in my own time and pace. I believe that is much more beneficial to my level of understanding of the concept of Islam.

Changed   

You are a devout believer in God, and Islam is your direct path to Him. You understand Islam mainly through your intellect. You probably interpret Islam historically and might believe that ijtihad should be reopened. You have probably gone through years of questioning to come to the understanding of Islam that you have now. You might receive criticism for what are perceived as your open views.

:eek: I THOUGHT I DID BETTER :(

AM STILL HAPPY :D

Hey, I actually thought I'd do better then that. But now atleast I know where I stand. Thanx for the quiz Opinionated.

.:peace n luv:.

Progressive.

I thought the survey asked some interesting questions.....some were hard.....and some of the answers provided were limited.