Sign in to follow this  
runawayvirgin

The L Scare..........>

Diamante   

I remind myself of our Lord 5 times a day thanx very much

anyway since both of you are not getting what I'm getting at, NEVER MIND

I don't want this to become another bickering session

Maalin Wanaagsan

D, I think you're upset 'cause you think they have made the Quran a handy little scapegoat they toss at you to be sure they are in the "right" and you in the "wrong".

Of course... i could be wrong. smile.gif

NGONGE, I'm sure it will be too soon b4 we hear of the dog again. pukey.gif

NGONGE   

Your suggestion was a good one but not one that is very practical. I assume that you’re a student, sitting at home after having had your solitary lecture today and you’re preparing to watch another episode of Neighbours (or was that Home and Away?). You have the time, and most importantly, the space to sit and recite the holy book. Many of the rest of us are at work and other than quick trivia to pass the time; we are not in a position to indulge in a great pastime as the one you suggest.

Originally posted by sweeter_than_your_tea:

^alla maskaxdaada aan ka yaabay! ....theres more to life than SOL...if they can't discuss anything usefull in here they should log off and do something else

homosexuality iyo Quran same sentence xitaa masoo gelin kari

Heh. I’m going to return the favour and be real obtuse now and ask you ladies, have you not read the Quran? It’s very easy to put the two words in the same sentence, dear. That’s not much of an argument, is it now? icon_razz.gif

I remind myself of our Lord 5 times a day thanx very much

anyway since both of you are not getting what I'm getting at, NEVER MIND

I don't want this to become another bickering session

Maalin Wanaagsan

That still doesnt change the fact that all she did was remind you that theres better things to do. with or w/out you rem. your lord 5 times.

maalin wacan.

^^^A pony is a midget horse. They are completely different animals----a colt is the baby of a horse.

On a serious note--- back to gays. Live and let live. This is not an Islamic society that we live in...so we have to adhere by their laws or leave. Tolerance is the key----part ways if you cannot bring them back to Islam.

N.O.R.F   

I see,

Mule = Horse/Donkey

Pony = Midget Horse

Colt = Baby of a horse, ie Mitsubishi Colt is the baby of the Mitsubishi Shogan

Easy peasy :D

Then, the question which now arises is the ligitimacy of cross breeding animals for a better 'creature' ie the mule is used on many a farm (not sure to what extent geographically but certainly in the USA). I'm sure we all know nature shouldnt be messed about with but is now common in other places ie Islamic countries?

^^^^That would be a complete waste of time and energy---unless it happens naturally...for hybrid animals ( :D ) are infertile.

A mule is sterile/infertile. It cannot mate with another mule or donkey or horse and have a baby. :(

N.O.R.F   

What are you on about? :confused:

What all this hybrid/fertile and infertile nonesense? :rolleyes:

Break it down to me sister, bit by bit, just like GCSE Bitesize :cool:

Nonsense! :eek: Dinho...I'm like so totally insulted. Like, yeah.

In its common modern meaning, a mule is the offspring of a male donkey and a female horse. Compare hinny — the offspring of a male horse and a female donkey. The term mule (Latin mulus) was formerly applied to the offspring of any two creatures of different species — in modern usage, a "hybrid".

The mule, easier to breed and usually larger in size than a hinny, has monopolised the attention of breeders. The chromosome match-up more often occurs when the jack is the sire and the mare is the dam. It has been known for people to let a stallion run with a jenny for as long as six years before getting her pregnant. Male mules and hinnies are both
sterile
, as are almost all female mules and hinnies (see External links).
The sterility is attributed to the different number of chromosomes the two species have. Donkeys have 62 chromosomes, while horses have 64.

A mare mule, called a "molly," has estrus cycles and can carry a fetus, as has occasionally happened naturally but also through embryo transfer. The difficulty is in getting the molly pregnant in the first place.

P.S. Roll your eyes at me again...and isha farta kaa galin! redface.gif

Sowie Runaway Virgin for going off topic... :(icon_razz.gif

In a bid to steer the topic to its intended path and on a genuine desire from my part to disregard this gay dog nonsense, let me address few fundamentals as it relates to relationships.

From what I have read (from this thread) so far this lesbian girl of yours is planning to come to your town and pay a visit to you. Not only that, but she also informs you that she is a confirmed lesbian! Not to discount the long distance relationship of phone calling, MSN-messaging, and emailing!

That, good Runaway-V, is fully developed and well enhanced friendship! As a Muslim you need to persuade her to reform her behavior. Talk to her about the cultural and religious consequences of this. Be a good a friend and try to influence her positively.

If, however, all your efforts don’t bear fruit and she resists changing, as a Muslim you should promptly sever ties with her. You should distance yourself from such evil act. In Islam you’re not supposed to befriend with Fusaaq and with those who deviate from the right path. You can tolerate her existence and acknowledge her vulnerability to sin. But hosting her, as a guest to your residence, is a bit too neglectful, I would think. Giving her a tour and driving around with her would as well send the wrong signal. Preserve your integrity and uprightness.

Observe her attitude and if you sense assertiveness in her approach and advocacy to her style, hey run with your life!