Sign in to follow this  
runawayvirgin

The L Scare..........>

Khayr: the hadith says "khalil"

which is someone very close, like your best friend or people you see in a daily bases; not for school or work, but because you've estaplished some sort of bond. People you chat with, work with, or people you have external factors getting you together do not count as Khalils.

Hey .." run_away_V..!

I never knew u kinda had a freind like that....

did I meet her, guess not, plzz say NO.

Piece of advice>>>treat others, inlcuding ur pals,folks & freinds just the way u likes to be treated. In other words, let time decide for u when u have to make up ur mind abt ur L-freind.

till than, we r expecting u soon.

peace-in-the-middle-East

Viking   

Originally posted by juba:

i am QUITE aware what homophobic means :rolleyes: lets not twists its meaning which is simply
fear
u say that "not out of hate" then in the next sentence u say "because we loathe the act" contradiction? we hate the thing we loath!

my point is as muslims we shouldn't fear gays and instead bring them back to the right path, hard to do when ur scared straight!
:D

juba,

No contradiction dear. Not out of hate (for the person) and but we are homophobic "because we loathe the act and it has been forbidden by Allah SWT". If the person still insists on being homosexual, then you have no choice but to severe ties with him/her because of Islam's stand on the issue.

Wiilo   

^^Bismilah, Run-away^virgin before u cut her loose, try to guide her to the right bath, 'cause Allaah is Qafuuru Rahiim, but if that does not work then you should cut her loose and leave her alone totally...

Subhanallaah Asa Wajallah:........

Qac Qaac   

Its catching up man. All that Beating from D.A and Exquizit have mellowed him down.

Waraa Bobby Brown. and Mr. Jumamatu.. faraha iga qaada all i said was to give the girl a chance, let's not chase her out of islam.. but I guess now that run away said she is a non-muslim then i guess is different story..

Brown never mention DA and Xquisit, their names, labadaa waanba ku riyooda, bugta saa iskaga qaseenay.. xoogaa ayaamahaan waan ka reestay, illaahoow yeesan arkin qoraalkaan..

^^^ Qac seems they are after you. :D

Well when it comes to non muslims naturally we need to be precautious.But we are the best of the Ummah, my dear sister just be a muslim, try to educate-discuss with your freind this issue if it arises. Who knows you maybe a reason for her to change her ways.

Allah knows better.

NB. In Islam the person should be repriminded and if continues is executed. Last time I heard Afganistan and Iran executed a number of homosexuals

Cure::::> The writer wrote addressing everyone "in the masculine term -he/brother"

The way to salvation

My Beloved Brother! Practising on complete Islâm is certainly the key to our success in this world and the Hereafter. Islâm has provided us with the solution to problems in every sphere of our lives. Without doubt, the road to saving ourselves is simple and as clear as daylight - and it is to keep ourselves far away from this grievous sin.

The following are some means that will help you to do this:

1. Do taubah (i.e. repent sincerely) to Allâh and turn to Him.

2. Stay away from the company of evil people or friends who glamourise and glorify those deeds and things that are sinful and make them appeal to you. The company that the youth keep, plays the greatest role in either reforming or corrupting them. Therefore, choose for yourself the company of righteous people who will be of help and benefit to you in the matters of your Dîn (religion) and your dunya (worldly affairs).

3. Turn yourself and your gaze away from all those things that arouse the passions, like looking at and staying in the company of beardless, young lads or even pictures of them, of which films, magazines, etc. are brimming.

4. Make every effort to get married in order to remain pure and chaste and respond to the call of our beloved Nabi SAW who has said: "O Assembly of youth! Those of you who have the means to get married, should do so. And whoever is unable to do so, must fast. For this is certainly a protection for him." (Sahih Bukhari, Sahih Muslim).

5. Fast in abundance in order to suppress the carnal desires/passions. Our Rasulullah has said: "Certainly Shaytân flows in (the body of) man like the flowing of blood. So, subdue him by keeping fast." (Sahih Bukhari p. 273, Book on fasting)

6. Spend your spare time in those activities that will benefit you because the mind of an idle person becomes the target of sinful thoughts whispered by Shaytân and your nafs (the self which commands a person to do evil).

Fiamanillah

juba   

Originally posted by Wiilo:

^^Bismilah, Run-away^virgin before u cut her loose, try to guide her to the right bath, 'cause
Allaah
is
Qafuuru Rahiim,
but if that does not work then you should cut her loose and leave her alone totally...

Subhanallaah Asa Wajallah:........

thats what i was trying to say! well said sis

juba   

no ur wrong i know u may not have a heart but "western society" has nothing to do with bringing pple to the light. isn't that our jobs as muslims? to help a confused brother/sister/friend? :rolleyes:

The weird thing is, lately lesbianism has become a growing trend in our community and I seriously wonder why? hmm I guess our men aren't doing an apt job as I thought.....

More females are born compared to male. The world consists of more female than male and will reportedly go up to 1 male to 50 females. Because of this we are getting all kinds of women such as lesbians.

Runaway,

I suggest that you try to bring her back to her senses if not go your seperate way before she converts you to.

come on girl, you got on with her before and you'll probably do so again, it aint like she's gonna grow horns or sumthing-- people are people, leave the judging to allah

NGONGE   

When I was a kid I used to adopt stray dogs. The street outside my house was the scariest in the whole neighbourhood. I owned all kinds of dogs and they all hanged around the street waiting for me to come out. When I came out my dogs followed me everywhere I went. I was like a pied piper with my 16 dogs lining up behind me.

One day, on my way to school, I looked around me to see if all my dogs were following when I noticed something really strange! Two of my dogs were having sex! THEY WERE BOTH MALE! I owned a gay dog!

My gay dog (the girly one) was a pretty breed of dog. I can’t recall the breed’s name right now but, for those interested, it was the same breed as Tintin’s dog. My shock at discovring that I owned a gay dog led me to tell everyone I knew about this queer discovery. At first, all my friends laughed at this absurd idea, but as the days went on, the laughter grew and ended up being at my expense. “Here comes the gay dog owner“, they would say when they see me approaching. “You better be careful that your dog does not convert youâ€, they would shout out when they saw me walking my gay dog (and the rest). My gay dog became a burden and I had to get rid of it. One day, I did.

Nowadays, if I should happen to discover that I had a gay dog, cat or friend I think I’m going to seek my own counsel and decide the best course of action without referring to anyone else.

Carry on....

Man i cant believe the homophobia in here, well infact i can but whats going on with you all?!? LIVE AND LET LIVE, who are to judge, who give you the moral authority to question the life of another being when they're not inflicting harm on you.

What kinda response is get out before they get you?! I think you would of been more sympathetic if the topic was 'my friend just told me their a serial killer'.

The hypocrisy just astounds me. For those of you in the west have you stopped to consider the tolerance that gives you a foreigner the ceyr?

For the middle east crew, they don't even give you that and your lucky if they ain't tryin to deport you

For the haters here's a little trick that may help you to get by in life, its called thinking! .. but then again you need more than 3 brain cells functioning at once

mr. caano's progressive mind officialy starts of the much belated somalian enlightenment. oh how great.

oh lor help us.

as for me i suggest a nice azz whooping for ur friend while u read her the story of prophet lut n wha happened to his peeps. in da end like or not if she dont change she gone get a bigger azz whoopin in da hereafter na imean.

mr. caano's progressive mind officialy starts of the much belated somalian enlightenment

I didnt realise you held me in such high esteem! na imean ;) .

now before we go shine our boots for that azz whooping lets hear some original argument, peeps