Sign in to follow this  
runawayvirgin

The L Scare..........>

juba   

Originally posted by Viking:

quote:Originally posted by juba:

r u trying to say that WE MUST be homophobs to be good muslims?

According to Merriam-Webster dictionary...

HOMOPHOBIC:
irrational fear of,
aversion to
, or discrimination against homosexuality or homosexuals

I guess the answer would be an empatic YES! Not out of fear or hate, but because we loathe the act and it has been forbidden by Allah SWT.
i am QUITE aware what homophobic means :rolleyes: lets not twists its meaning which is simply fear u say that "not out of hate" then in the next sentence u say "because we loathe the act" contradiction? we hate the thing we loath!

my point is as muslims we shouldn't fear gays and instead bring them back to the right path, hard to do when ur scared straight! :D

Jumatatu   

Originally posted by juba:

my point is as muslims we shouldn't fear gays and instead bring them back to the right path, hard to do when ur scared straight!
:D

Ma fiyowdahey mise waad so wadata. If you cant do anything to bring an end to your practice, such as feed to them to the hyenas, then avoid them and run away from them. Nacalad Illah ba ku taala and we cant change that.

A/calaykum.

I guess the answer would be an empatic YES! Not out of fear or hate, but because we loathe the act and it has been forbidden by Allah SWT.

I concur with Bro.Viking. However, if, at all possible, and you are sure of yourself [have good faith and ideas from her might not boggle your mind], then by all means give her some da'wa. If not possible, end the frienship/relationship.

Maahmaah soomaalieed bay waxay tiraa, "Dariskaa caddaan iyo madow waxaan ahaynba waa ku/kaa geliyaa/dhigaa".

w/calaykum.

OG_Girl   

It's not like she gonna rape you! Just tell her how you feel about homesexualty. If she start to convince you simply tell her " back off" and I think she will respect you as you respected her choice of being a Lesbian!.

Salam

Live up to your nickname and RUUUUUUUUUUN from her, RUN FORREST RUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUN.

hahahahha, cons.

Runaway-V, I don't know why you bugging out. I don't believe that this is the first time you have known of her sexual preference. You must have atleast detected it in the past, but just didnt want to see it.Now that it has been confirmed, you just shocked by it, whatever for?

YOu say she was your homegrl, if so you should have known or atleast picked on it over the yrs, nevertheless, its her life, this isn't about you.

PS:dont lose sleep over this

Qac Qaac   

let's not act out of emotions. cut her into pieces, spit on her face, or feed to hyenas, come on ppl. all u guys are doing is u making her far far to the satan way of life, and she would definately have hatred towards somalies and muslims.. and this may lead her to becoming a non muslim. so be carefull of what u guys are saying, the girl is just SICK that's all, and find her the help she needs, whether it is taking her to somali community and let the elders come up with a better solutions, or telling her parents, or taking to her sheikhs, counsellors, therapist. there are lots of other ways we could do things.. let's not be emotional and do something that we would regret letter on.

Jumatatu   

Indhihi nool aduunkan geel dhalayana wa arkayan. I dont believe this. has Qac-qac gone through major transformation or what? He is all of a sudden a tolerant person and open minded.

Warya Qac-qac the girl is L... why are you asking her to see 'duqoshinka' for..?

shyhem   

Runaway virgin

Seriously u should talk to her and if she doesn't reform,just cut her off and i don't mean literally least u start looking for a knife..

Jumatatu   

Originally posted by Brown:

Its catching up man. All that Beating from D.A and Exquizit have mellowed him down.

Loooooooool........!

lol@ conspiracy :D

1st of all, she's not somali nor muslim so feel a bit better. hadeey Somali ahaan lahayd waa horaan hilfaha u tuuri lahaa!! . As for being homophopic, why bother? maxad aakhiradaada isu seejinaysa? qof walba aakhiradiisa isagaa kasbada..naceybkaad u qabtid qof Illahey abuurtey waa danbi kugu socda!

Checkmate I can't deny the fact that I am ridiculously irresistible but I have nothing to do with this one :D

Now, I totally disagree with the saying "you're what your friends are"!! that only applies when you spent your entire time with a certain person.

Khayr   

Salaaamz

Originally posted by runaway^virgin:

Now, I totally disagree with the saying "you're what your friends are"!! that only applies when you spent your entire time with a certain person. [/QB]

What about what it says in the hadith RV,

"A person is upon the Deen of his khaleel (close friend), so look to whom you befriend." [Abu Dawud & Tirmidhee]

You don't think that this hadith applies to those who you chat with, talk on the phone with, go out for lunch with , your coworker that u hangout with etc.... :confused:

Please explain to me walaal, cause I am confused.

And to the other nomads,

have you forgetton about 'LOVING' SOMETHING for the sake of Allah and HATING something for the sake of Allah :(

or

is TOLERANCE the IN THING nowwww redface.gif

Fi Amanillah

nuune   

naagtu soomaaliba ma ahan miyaa, juffantada soomaali baan u heesanay, salka lagaa soo bax oo baxdin kaa soo daadatey kor iyo hoosba.

Nephissa   

Cabsi or Cabsi daro, Wouldn't that make you uncomfortable? I know I would. If knowing the girl likes girls doesn't make you sick to your stomach, then I guess its OK with you to hang around with her. No need to ask other people's opinion. :rolleyes:

Intel   

Originally posted by sweeter_than_your_tea:

nacalatallah calaa wajhak yaa qoomu luud

yeah nuff said Princess Jasmine