Sign in to follow this  
Fabregas

poor Amir Khan got smoked

Fabregas   

Originally posted by Resistance:

Did u really have to post this, is depressing watching it. the poor kid was badly advised to take on a guy tat is somewhat bigger than him and has a knockout ratio of 90%.

ya? there's no such as a poor kid in the art boxing. It's great entertainment, in fact, I replayed that knockout several times. I just feel sorry for the peepz that paid 15 pound on per per view to watch this fight, which lasted for less than minutes. Thank me for posting the link so everyone can enjoy the knocout :D

Blessed, is that your tuulo? :D lol@ amiir nasim xamiid :D

Norf, dunno, some cadaans were saying on the radio, " it culd be cuz of the month of "ramerdaan!. :D

That was priceless, what a knockout.. but what's the 15 pounds for boxing fight? cheap eh..Anyway, are they in welterweight, or middleweight division?

Fabregas   

^^ah, just the person I was looking for. please come to the "has anyone got access" thread and help a brother out.....and i forgot to say salamucalaykum......

ps.( khan is still unconcinving........he has to beat and face some real guys........)