Sign in to follow this  
BORN_BRANIAC

What Song Currently Describes Your Love Life?

Senora   

Awww Clown, that song and 112's "Sweet Love" are tied for the ultimate 'making love' songs..........

But anyways currently Mariah Carey's "Always be My Baby" describes my present love life. For those who dont know, this songs about a couple who breaks up( just like me and my ex did :(:( ) but regardless of the reasons, the love is always going to be there. Here's a little piece: ( I'm sorry if some of you don't really want to see the lyrics...)

We were as one baby

for a moment in time

and it seemed everlasting

that you would always be mine

now you want to be free

so I'll let you fly

'cause I know in my heart baby

our love will never die

CHORUS

you'll always be a part of me

I'm part of you indefinetly

boy don't you know you can't escape me

ooh darling 'cause you'll always be my baby

and we'll linger on

time can't erase a feeling this strong

no way you're ever gonna shake me

ooh darling 'cause you'll always be my baby

Aww I'm sad just thinking about it, oh well, its a great song, if you guys like it already try getting the single/CD, its great.

But if i ever do find that "One" i hope its just like Destiny's Child's Song "Dangerously in Love", ( I'm beginning to fall dangerously in love with this song!!!)

"The Anthem" - Good Charlotte

it goes something like this : youuuuuuuuuuuuuu ...don't wanna be just like you....this is the anthem throw all yo hands up..youuuuuuuuuuuu..dont wanna be you!

:rolleyes:

shyhem   

Opinionated

Brother had no idea sister likes punk rock.I'm not a fan of white boys with wigs and a guiter jumping up and down on the stage with their skateboard customised VANS shoes, but I'must say good Charlotte got good vibes.

Atleast the song u mentioned above, and lifestyle of rich and shameless can be tolerated by Shyhem until i load my changer with blazin'street jams.

well in somali songs....mine the one which i feel the most is this one

SHINBIRYAHOW DABAYLAHA

ILAAHI KU UUMAA

OROD KUUGU DAWGALAY

WARQADAN DABOLANE

DUSHA SAWIRKU KAGA YAL

HAA HAAA HAAA

DAWADII QALBI HAA

DAD-DAG IIGA GAADHSI

WAANADU MA DEEQDO

DADNA WAY COLOOBEENDHE

DUCA IYO QURAANBAY

WADAADADI KU DAALEENDHE

DUMARKALA INANKI QALBIGIISU DIIDYE

DEEQAY U SOO DABAC DHE INANKA

well iam not in that situation yet loool....but the song says alot....lol....nin jacayl ku dhacay ayaa fahmi kara

lol@Boys zone, are you for-serious? Somali music? the only time i listen to somali music is when im practicing nikiis in front of the mirror!

Shyhem,

Uhmm, first of all, I like some punk bands, love alternative when I'm in da mood too. However, if we are gonna talk about wigs here, then shouldnt you really be bashing R&B instead? I swear, I think jaheim has extensions in his braids!

**popping head while hummin " youuuuuuuu...dont wanna be just like you! " ***

shyhem   

Originally posted by opinionated:

Shyhem,

Uhmm, first of all, I like some punk bands, love alternative when I'm in da mood too. I think jaheim has extensions in his braids!

Its sad that a pretty black girl like u is into punkrock stuff.If u listen to punk rock music when you're on the mood,what should we expect u to listen to when u ain't on the mood?Heavy metal and Metallica.

By the way do u think Jaheim has extentions or u know he has extentions in his braids?Its always good to know what u're talking about.

Anyway i must say u got one hell of a taste,weird is how i will describe it,but still none bad about u.

XawoTako   

i think the song would be Savage Garden's 'Truely, Deeply, Madly' i love that song.

too bad svage garden have chosen to go their own way. still though there is always Darren Hayes and i love his new solo songs.

my serious love affair is with classical music, especially vivaldi , mozart, bethoven, pachabell or when i'm really in the mood for something more dramatic it would have to be Debussy, Schubert or Tychaikovsky. my all time fav being pachabell's Canon in D minor. you have to hear it to understand what i mean.

i like avril laigne's whole album. especially 'anything but ordinary' you know the kind of song that you can dance to when you are getting changed after a long day? and u can run around in your underwear around your room, ;):D

lets not forget aaliya, jaheem, jagged edge etc.

J.Lee   

Aaliyah's "I care 4 U" "One in a Million" LSG's "Your body" ..... smile.gif and there is this somali song I think its called Ruun.....ruunay (Know) a daan ifka kuujeclahay excuse my broken somali

THE SONG THAT CURRENTLY DESCRIBES MY LOVE LIFE OR LACK OF IT IN RECENT WEEKS IS 'END OF THE ROAD' BECAUSE ME AND THE LOVE OF MY YEAR REALLY HAVE COME TO THE END OF THE ROAD. HOW SAD AND TOTALLY DEPRESSING BUT DO NOT FEAR THIS PHOENIX WILL RISE FROM THE ASHES EVEN IF SHE IS A LITTLE BURNT AND CRISPY

Shyhem,

Its sad that a pretty black girl like u is into punkrock stuff.If u listen to punk rock music when you're on the mood,what should we expect u to listen to when u ain't on the mood?Heavy metal and Metallica.

My tastes very from season to season. But who says that a pretty black girl, such as myself, can't be into rock? To be honest with you, I'm not exclusively into one type of sound...I just listen to what feels good at the time...If I feel like shaking my booty, I listen to one of my Raggae mix tapes, Hip Hop or Booty music. If I feel like weirding out, I listen to techno. And if i feel like reflecting, I listen to alternative.

And about Jaheim, I said I think he wears extensions. If he don't...well! who cares den :)

one

nafta   

i'd have to say "Wow" by Brandy cuz i'm lovin life!! Neva felt better before!!! And everytime i hear this song it just lifts me up

LadyMo   

Kevin Little's soca song called 'Turn Me On' (especially de remix wiv a female vocalist)

Dont get me wrong guys but its a brilliant tune & I love it

(I'll probably get tired of it soon but ima enjoy listenin to it while I like it!)

Also any1 who has 2Pac's BetterDayz album I cant remember de title of de song but its de remix wiv Mya and its either track 8 (maybe 7) but its wicked!

Wow by Brandy is also a tune I used to adore & still do.