Sign in to follow this  
Abdulladiif Al-Fiqih

Investments!!

N.O.R.F   

Depending on how much u have to invest and how long yr prepared to wait in order to get a return,,,,,,and the system by which it operates, wht ever u decide, u must do yr research.

underdog   

Interest IS haraam. But when you invest in a company you're buying shares and your return is a result of there profit or loss. So the only shady thing about investing is what business the company does.

Although I have not invested yet, there is a one suggestion I can pass along to you. If you live in USA, there is a show called "Suze says" which airs on msnbc channel. I find it to be quite valuable, because a person can ask any questions related to individual investments/credit card debit/401k plans/job investiments/and retirement and recieve a detailed answers. The individual hosting this show also has multiple books avaliable and seems to be a figure of authority in this department. Maybe this would be of help to you. Although, if you want a more personal approach, sometimes the best place to start is at your own bank. They do offer investiment plans and you can work with them to make a comprehensive investiment package. Anyways Good Luck to you

zynab   

brother invest in property, residental houseing preferably . that is the only investment u will get greater return above ur investment. where do you say. somalia. ur bluiding ur country and it's a benifitual to you too. investment is not haram , but interst is because they wanna make a profit on top of their repayments of the debt.

Khayr   

Salaamz,

Nortel stock otherwise listed as NT

is the hottest stock out there right now.

In one yr. it went from almost becoming less than

$1 to $10

Translation-thats a 1000% increase and inshallah it is bound to increase b/c they have the proper infrastructure already set up. So they might get bought over by a bigger giant but inshallah it won't go down.

But what ever profits/money you make, you

should give a portion of it fi SabilAllah

cause if you don't, then that profit/money might become your Curse and turn on you (Its a suggestion and not necessary a rule of law).

Fi Amanallah

N.O.R.F   

Zynab says:

brother invest in property, residental houseing preferably . that is the only investment u will get greater return above ur investment

forget all the Hi-tech stuff, too risky for yr hard earned cash.

Buy a property-to-let, where u dont occupy the property but let/rent it out, you will recoup yr investment with out paying a penny (except for initial deposit)ie u have reliable professional ppl living in yr property who pay rent. This rent pays the mortgage on yr property. Hey presto before you know u own yr own place that u paid about 15% for. Ps be careful of the morgage system, something u will need to look into before purchase of any kind. There are halal morgages available in the UK, not sure exactly how halal they are,,,,so depending where u are u will need to do yr research.

somfin i've been lookin into myself ;)

Thierry.   

Depending on the amount cash you got and weather you are risk taker or rsk adverse, there is alot of corporation to invest in.

pharmacuetical firms such as GKS are low risk but they have low return. fashion very risky investment, but if clothes are in fashion then high return

Here is a basic one you might not know of, investment in stamps is the most risk free yet the return is relaitvely high due to INFLATION.

Trust me buy £100 worth of stamp wait 2 or 3 years you see that the price of stamps have gone up.

sell it back to the Post office bingo there is you r return ££££££ $$$$$$$