Apophis

Kenya is a friend now

Apophis   
2 hours ago, galbeedi said:

Talaabo,

Many have said I have imaginary sources, but I try to share with you guys some of the confidential news I  receive.

Here is how it happens:

Galbeedi: Waar Cali ii waran maxaa cusub maanta.

Cali Warar badan baa jira laakiin bal aynu Xaqiijino. Mar dhaweyd ayaan is weynay laakiin hadda ayaan ku celinayaa . Wasiirka Hebel ayaan la hadlaynaaye laynka  ku jir.

He will talk to the minister while I am waiting on the line or sometimes ,I may even listen the briefing. The only downside is we are getting the N&N version of things although from time to time I might even talk to the opposition.

Warkaas ayaan idinla wadaagaa sometimes. 

Can’t argue with that method.

I think it is one of the benefits of the being Somalis, state information/officers are but a few steps removed from the average geeljire.

Everyone knows someone who knows someone.

Duufaan   
17 hours ago, Tillamook said:

UAE does not give a flying fart about Abiy, nor does Qatar give a hoot about Farmaajo. 

When will you naive dimwits of SOL understand that these guys don’t care personally about individual politicians but only care about their long term economic interests, vis-à-vis getting access to the resources and trade of the Horn of Africa?

Add to your considerations that the Gulf countries of Saudia, UAE, Qatar; and Iran, Turkey, Israel— and heck even Egypt are working in one form or other to normalize relationships and play nice with each other, all thanks to what some pundits refer to as the Biden Effect.

This is a positive for countries like Somalia/horn, Syria, Yemen and Libya that have been the sacrificial pawns on the middle eastern cheeseboard.

My one hope is that our current crop of Somali leaders, wherever they maybe— including “President” Farmaajo(😂), take advantage of the current geopolitical climate, and make the clever plays needed to help set Somalia on a path that will get us promoted from being a lowly pawn to a more powerful piece in the game.

<<<...” Promotion in chess is a rule that requires a pawn that reaches the eighth rank to be replaced by the player's choice of a bishop, knight, rook, or queen of the same color” ...>>>

Now you are telling us the golf leaders care about their long term economic interests. They earned more than 30 trillions since 70's and wasted most of it. They did not learn anything about their mistakes. Their recent interest in the horn has nothing to do on trade. They are here mainly for political reason, not economic reasons and not alone. The small investment they provide is just their gate opener. There are big differences between two or the three. They were even buying  more from us in past. They  almost stopped buying our livestock which our economy is based on. They do not have factories, like china and turkey.  UAE and Qatar are so rich, their economy can take care very well for their less than  1 million native people if they manage right.  They not only got oil + gas but they also got minerals including gold. They do not need us at all. 

the Biden Effect will not change anything, all this normalization relationship will not add up either political or  economic change. It is more diplomatic maneuvers. The differences are still there because U.S.A 's middle east political position has not changed, will not change who ever is the president. Remember Trump and UAE failed their drive of overthrowing  governments. They were only successful in Sudan.

We may see more Iran impowered and some golf countries working with Iran rather than Turkey . Somali will not see benefit  any of the changes as long their is not a government that controls at least the most of the nation. As long everybody is able going to Nairobi and negotiating the embassies  there can not be any positive outcome. 

galbeedi   
19 hours ago, Xaaji Xunjuf said:

Just yet   but they will soon they have to their master Qatar has spoken. 

Qatar by way of USA.

If Qat is already been sold within the country legally, you can not deny only the Kenyan khat.

Ama qaadka oo dhan dalka ka mamnuuc , ama wada fasax.

Apophis   
5 hours ago, galbeedi said:

Qatar by way of USA.

If Qat is already been sold within the country legally, you can not deny only the Kenyan khat.

Ama qaadka oo dhan dalka ka mamnuuc , ama wada fasax.

Ethiopian qat is being sold but Kenyan qat is detrimental to wadanimo we are told by farmajo and his lackeys like coward che.

^so you want Kenyan  Mirra ban lifted? And you claim to be Somalis with all the social evil it brings, warkaagu waa cad yahay.

Apophis   
35 minutes ago, maakhiri1 said:

^so you want Kenyan  Mirra ban lifted? And you claim to be Somalis with all the social evil it brings, warkaagu waa cad yahay.

It should be banned from both countries numbnuts.

It shouldn’t be used a political leverage by farmajo. 
khat should be made illegal to import and if seen being sold it should be confiscated.