Apophis

Kenya is a friend now

Recommended Posts

Apophis   

Farmajo has deemed Kenya is a friend now, and he has returned diplomatic relationship.

cbb have been ordered to praise Kenya henceforth.

Will be waiting for Che’s et al praise of Nairobi.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Apophis   

In other news: Farmajo’s handler visits Nairobi.

must be coincidence. 
 

73997070-E1D2-44F9-BDB6-6ABA00C3E722.jpeg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Never praise every foriegn involvement in Somalia. Things should have stayed the way they were. 

P.s. Xalane should be closed and Ethiopians should head home.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Apophis   
10 minutes ago, Che -Guevara said:

Never praise every foriegn involvement in Somalia. Things should have stayed the way they were. 

P.s. Xalane should be closed and Ethiopians should head home.

But your “president’s” funders/handlers i.e Qatar have deemed Kenya as “okay” and Farmajo has accepted.

Surely you are not going to go against Farmajo? Is he a “kikuyu lover” now?

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Che -Guevara said:

Never praise every foriegn involvement in Somalia. Things should have stayed the way they were. 

P.s. Xalane should be closed and Ethiopians should head home.

Yet, you support every regressive, non-democratic, anti-federalism nonsense in Somalia? 😁

Che, a word of advice: Practice a little more prudence and circumspection!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, Tillamook said:

Yet, you support every regressive, non-democratic, anti-federalism nonsense in Somalia? 😁

Che, a word of advice: Practice a little more prudence and circumspection!

I honestly came to be believe federalism is not for Somalia, at least not its current form. And those preach fedarlalism are barely making a good case for it. They themselves support regressive, undemocratic players in their respective regions.

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
48 minutes ago, Apophis said:

But your “president’s” funders/handlers i.e Qatar have deemed Kenya as “okay” and Farmajo has accepted.

Surely you are not going to go against Farmajo? Is he a “kikuyu lover” now?

Your problem is your politics is personality based, and you assume everyone thinks the same. 

It is good to be on good terms with your neighbors, but I see no value in repairing relationship with a country that is claiming your sea, and undermining you.

More broadly,  it is interest of Somalis to limit foreign interference regardless of who is at the helm.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Che -Guevara said:

I honestly came to be believe federalism is not for Somalia, at least not its current form. And those preach fedarlalism are barely making a good case for it. They themselves support regressive, undemocratic players in their respective regions.

 

There is nothing wrong with questioning if federalism is right for Somalia or not. The issue here is your insistence to oppose it by supporting a return to the same old dictatorial bullshit that destroyed our nation in the first place.
 

For undemocatric reasons and motivated by an uneasy consciousness of tribal inferiority that you try to hide, you and those that think like you like Gudhuuboy, Galbeedi, Saalax, Dufaan and Gooni Quule-cune oppose federalism on account that you believe it will benefit the “bigger clans” way more generously than it will you, so you all opt to cut off your own noses to spite your faces, as it were...

But unfortunately for you guys, history will not judge you kindly. You are merely prolonging the inevitable... a united and peaceful Federal Republic of Somalia.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Apophis   
1 hour ago, Che -Guevara said:

Your problem is your politics is personality based, and you assume everyone thinks the same. 

It is good to be on good terms with your neighbors, but I see no value in repairing relationship with a country that is claiming your sea, and undermining you.

More broadly,  it is interest of Somalis to limit foreign interference regardless of who is at the helm.

My friend, politics is always personality based, in every country, even in your beloved West.

Something you should have know if you were paying attention to world politics in the last 5-10 years.

And enough with the “claiming your sea” cbb propaganda, you don’t care what happens to the 3000km Somali sea but you want us to believe you care about the 150km in Jubbaland, I call bs on that.

Farmajo sold the fishing rights to whole of the Somalis seas for 1 million dollars, that has never bothered you has it?

And this Kenya hate is nothing but divert the attention of the simpletons about ethios preparing to take at least 5 Somali ports, another thing which does not bother you at all.

Why do the ethio need a navy, if it wasn’t farmajo selling the whole sea of Somalia to them?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Duufaan   
1 hour ago, Tillamook said:

There is nothing wrong with questioning if federalism is right for Somalia or not. The issue here is your insistence to oppose it by supporting a return to the same old dictatorial bullshit that destroyed our nation in the first place.
 

For undemocatric reasons and motivated by an uneasy consciousness of tribal inferiority that you all try to hide, you and those that think like you like Gudhuuboy, Galbeedi, Saalax, Dufaan and Gooni Quule-cune oppose federalism on account that you believe it will benefit the “bigger clans” way more generously than it will you, so you all opt to cut off your own noses to spite your faces, as it were...

But unfortunately for you guys, history will not judge you kindly. You are merely prolonging the inevitable... a united and peaceful Federal Republic of Somalia.

There were only few Somali tribes that fully engaged the Colonial powers when they first arrived 1900s.  where were your big tribe? hidding behind Italian.

 

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Duufaan   

Getting back to point. Somalis whether they are in Boosaaso or Marka need peace and security. But we can  not simply accept  Faroole, Mark and malazawi policies. We do not even have a problem with a federal Somalia. But you want Gaalkacayo to keep divided. Why the whole mudug not be part of Gal mudug and unite big tribes!  Why you are stopping SSC build their own federal state, the only place the colonial wanted to give independent states. Your goal is not a peaceful federal Somalia but rather to maintain current status with the help of foreigners, using historic connections. That is not acceptable, we want a system that works for all.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
46 minutes ago, Apophis said:

My friend, politics is always personality based, in every country, even in your beloved West.

Something you should have know if you were paying attention to world politics in the last 5-10 years.

And enough with the “claiming your sea” cbb propaganda, you don’t care what happens to the 3000km Somali sea but you want us to believe you care about the 150km in Jubbaland, I call bs on that.

Farmajo sold the fishing rights to whole of the Somalis seas for 1 million dollars, that has never bothered you has it?

And this Kenya hate is nothing but divert the attention of the simpletons about ethios preparing to take at least 5 Somali ports, another thing which does not bother you at all.

Why do the ethio need a navy, if it wasn’t farmajo selling the whole sea of Somalia to them?

Personalities come and go. What's important to me is the long-term health of the Somali state including  Jland, our sea, and ports. And I want Somali resources to be in Somali hands.

 Ccb, Cuqaasha Baraha Bulshada. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Duufaan said:

Getting back to point. Somalis whether they are in Boosaaso or Marka need peace and security. But we can  not simply accept  Faroole, Mark and malazawi policies. We do not even have a problem with a federal Somalia. But you want Gaalkacayo to keep divided. Why the whole mudug not be part of Gal mudug and unite big tribes!  Why you are stopping SSC build their own federal state, the only place the colonial wanted to give independent states. Your goal is not a peaceful federal Somalia but rather to maintain current status with the help of foreigners, using historic connections. That is not acceptable, we want a system that works for all.

Lol...😁 Calaacal.com

Just listen to yourself... you just bleated like a very genuine laangaab.😂

Dufaan, love it or loathe, you can want whatever, but federalism is what I say you get.
 

Marka, orodoo cirka soo leef! 😁

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Apophis   
1 hour ago, Che -Guevara said:

Personalities come and go. What's important to me is the long-term health of the Somali state including  Jland, our sea, and ports. And I want Somali resources to be in Somali hands.

 Ccb, Cuqaasha Baraha Bulshada. 

You care about Somalia the same way Trump supporters care about America.

Farmajo’s supporters have alot more in common with Trump types than they care to admit, no wonder he was not only a republican voter but also a campaigner. 
 

What a thief!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.