Sign in to follow this  
lol

u

Im no smarty, just bored ;)My perfect weekend gateway has been cancelled till next week. So Im taking the bullet :(

> Why do we press harder on a remote control when we know the batteries are flat?

Beleiving that it aint the batteries, just mere lack of contact(btn the batteries n the electrodes)

> Why do banks charge a fee on "insufficient funds" when they know there is no enough money?

Called greediness, squeeze the poor, fatten the rich.

> Why does someone believe you when you say there are four billion stars, but check when you say the paint is wet?

U cant count the stars, know that its unmeasurable, paint well its right in front of u why not?

> Why doesn't glue stick to the bottle it comes in?

bottle is non adhesive

> Why do they use sterilised needles for death by lethal injection?

naturally the person will die, why waste buying new needles for dying ppl?

> Why doesn't Tarzan have a beard?

wants to look different from the gorillas

> Why does Superman stop bullets with his chest, but ducks when you throw a revolver at him?

prefers being the superhero anyone can shot using a revolver.

> Why do Kamikaze pilots wear helmets?

Make sure they reach their targets with intact brains

> Whose idea was it to put an "S" in the word "lisp"?

someone with a speech defect who couldnt say lips

> What is the speed of darkness?

ZERO, happens when light sees the STOP sign

> Are there specially reserved parking spaces for able people at the Special Olympics?

whats the need, they are able

> If you send someone 'Styrofoam', how do you pack it?

inside a box?

> If the temperature is zero outside today and it's going to be twice as cold tomorrow, how cold will it be?

baffled, sub zero?

> If people evolved from apes, why are there still apes?

Oh, they are the mutants, they failed to evolve.

> If it's true that we are here to help others, what are the others doing here?

helping us

> Do married people live longer than single ones or does it only seem longer?

live longer, got someone 2 share the problems with %50-50

> If someone with a split personality threatens to commit suicide, is it a hostage situation?

interesting ?? no dont think so as the hostage is thy self and the perpetrator is thy self could it be reincarnation? To kill one n let the other live a new life? (Audhubillah of the thought)

> Can you cry under water?

yes, if u have googles on

> What level of importance must a person have, before they are considered assassinated instead of just murdered?

if he/she is a head of state/an organisation ruling

> If money doesn't grow on trees then why do banks have branches?

same reason we distribute?

> Why does a round pizza come in a square box?

to let the pizza sweat n chill(enough room)

> How is it that we put man on the moon before we figured out it would be a good idea to put wheels on bigger suitcases ?

wanted to prove extra terrestrial life existsand go nowhere any man has set foot at, suitcases any John can have one? Not that important

> Why is it that people say they "slept like a baby" when babies wake up every two hours?

its that deep sleep they mean with no worries in the world ;)

> If a deaf person has to go to court, is it still called a hearing?

yes, its the judge who conducts it ,i.e he does the hearing

> Why do people pay to go up tall buildings and then put money in binoculars to look at things on the ground?

mesmerising isnt it looking all the tiny midgets.

Niciima   

Q: If people evolved from apes, why are there still apes?

A: People did not evolve from apes sis. Scientists actually believe that we are from the same ancestors as apes which basically means that we are related to apes or something.

but other then that Q the rest are hilarious sis.

Niiciima,

Do you beleive in scientists on that one? I dont, We were created as HUMANS, Adam knowledgable and later Hawa as the partner and from them multitude of children. But the opposite has happened Humans changed by the Word of Allah to apes. Subhannallah.

Sorry, I sounded funny 2day, guess needed 2 cheer myself up.

Becuz ppl did't evolve from apes. Both ppl and apes shared common ancestor. The great apes are like our brother according to evolution theory.

Sky   

Originally posted by Socod_badne:

Becuz ppl did't evolve from apes. Both ppl and apes shared common ancestor.

So you mean, the Gorilla I see in the zoo and I are from the same qabiil? Don't think so bruv..... :rolleyes:

Originally posted by Sky:

quote:Originally posted by Socod_badne:

Becuz ppl did't evolve from apes. Both ppl and apes shared common ancestor.

So you mean, the Gorilla I see in the zoo and I are from the same qabiil? Don't think so bruv..... :rolleyes:
its not a matter of what I think or you think but what science says. I was only reiterating what evolution proclaims. It wasn't my personal opinion.

And the question you asked about the gorilla being from same qabiil, you are wrong. The gorilla and you are not the same species. There is no point to comparing yourself with gorillas.

Sky   

its not a matter of what I think or you think but what science says. I was only reiterating what evolution proclaims. It wasn't my personal opinion.

And the question you asked about the gorilla being from same qabiil, you are wrong. The gorilla and you are not the same species. There is no point to comparing yourself with gorillas.

No don't you hide behind 'The Theory' brotherman. Be a man and fess up. You called me a gorilla! Didn't you! I didn't compare myself to a gorilla and that's BS. :mad:

No don't you hide behind 'The Theory' brotherman. Be a man and fess up. You called me a gorilla! Didn't you! I didn't compare myself to a gorilla and that's BS. :mad:
No, I haven't. But going by your method, I called myself gorilla. As well as all humans.

How am I hiding behind a theory? I only told what it said. I didn't right it. Nor am advocating for it.

Sky   

No, I haven't. But going by your method, I called myself gorilla. As well as all humans.

How am I hiding behind a theory? I only told what it said. I didn't right it. Nor am advocating for it.

Don't play dumb bruv. You called yourself a gorilla? Don't insult my intelligence is all I got to say.

Next time don't come to a thread and pick up a fight with me. I don't like to be bullied.

Don't play dumb bruv. You called yourself a gorilla? Don't insult my intelligence is all I got to say.

Next time don't come to a thread and pick up a fight with me. I don't like to be bullied.
First, you replied to my post. Not the other way around. Hardly an indication of wanting to start fight on my part, is it?

If you replied to my post, you should have anticipated that I would reply. And if you can't handle what others have to say, then don't reply to their posts. That the safest option in protecting your ego from being bruised.

Second, if you got issue with what I said, keep in mind that they are NOT my ideas but that of evolution theory. When I said humans and gorillas are like brothers according to evolution, it was not my personal opinion and I was not saying you are brother of the gorillas.

It seems your objection of what evolution thoery says about humans is misplaced. You shouldn't be debating me but evolutionists. I was only stating my understanding of the topic at hand. Nothing more.

Sky   

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA :D:D:D:D:D

Sorry bruv, I was just playing with you. I like to see people to get all worked up.

I was planning to continue this charade, but I couldn't let you suffer anymore. But damn, you are pissed off man damn!

:D:D:D