Sign in to follow this  
General Duke

Jerusalem: Arab guilty of rape after consensual sex with Jewish woman

Malika   

^Indeed edeb darana! engaging in illicity activity.

Geel Jire, what would have Al-shabaab done? chop his legs or ? icon_razz.gif

I cant believe we all crying foul play.

^ :D .. The only way Al-shabaab would be involved if there was a jihad .. they they would have probably taken her as spoils of war i.e bounty

and then being "Ma malakat yameenik" there would be no danbi involved ... mugaas habeen iyo maalina ha saarnaado haduu rabo

lakin seriously, I was speaking from the point of view of their so called legal system .. and if they insist on applying this ruling to him .. they dug a deep hole for themselves .. of course I am being charitable here and assuming they would apply it even-handidly .. but knowing how sneaky the Jews are i doubt it.

Law or law la aan, Jews HATE Arabs and they dont want to mix with them. So how dare ninkaan committ zina with the enemy of the state and not see what was coming for him. Building uu aaday kulahaa.

Not too long ago, I watched this documentary about Jews children and Arab children during the peace hold back in 1994 or something. This Jewish guy went to Isreal and Gaza, trying to bring children from both sides together. The children had horrible stories to tell to each other from prison to witnessing murder. They played together, they ate together and it was sweet for a minute. They vowed to keep contact. So when the camera and the American Jewish guy left, the Arab kids were stunned to find out that the Jewish kids didnt want to meet, talk, or have anything to do with them. So my point is, there is nothing they hate more.