Sign in to follow this  
General Duke

Jerusalem: Arab guilty of rape after consensual sex with Jewish woman

Waan ku raacsanahy the judge decision and his interpretation.Bal ka soo qaad in aad la seexatay gabar Ethiopian ama Oromo oo ku hadlayaan af soomali oo ku tidhi soomaali baan ahay, taasi ma rape baa la dhihi karaa? Hadda waa in aan u qaadno all these cases to Jeruselam! ball isa soo cadeeya.

This is crazy.

if they start doing this ... almost everyone engages in some level of deception to this end.

how far are they willing to take this ?

- What if you told her you will marry her ... are you now a rapists

- what if she misrepresented her age

- application of makeup that disguises her true appearance and push-up bras.

- how about the "I'm on birth control" is this rape too ?

- what if you misrepresent your financial situation or professional or any one of the hundreds of lies that are used to grease the wheels :D

that would make a majority of men and women rapists

when I i first saw, I laughed but now am thinking this poor fool had the worst lawyer known to man. at the very least he should have counter sued her for wearing makeup, that is deceptive...or lying about her age or...

ninkaan gar-daro lagu haystaa.

This woman approached him first and then had sex with him in a nearby empty office building within minutes of meeting him in a market ... somehow I doubt she needed much lying to to get into the sack.

and she has the gall to cry rape .. because the false name he gave her 'implied' he was a jew.

this whole thing would be comical of the poor guy didnt have to be locked up for 18 months.

Somalina   

Geel_Jire, who told you that she approached him first?

I read the article and it clearly says "the two met in downtown Jerusalem in September 2008 where Kashur, an Arab from East Jerusalem, introduced himself as a Jewish bachelor seeking a serious relationship. The two then had consensual sex in a nearby building before Kashur left."

So I wonder if you read the article thoroughly? or you decided to write your own version of the story?

Now, about this rape by deception issue, waxaan maqli jirey "gabadh been baa lagu soo xero geliyaa, run na waa lagu dhaqaa", but in this case waa "gabadh been baa lagu soo xero geliyaa, xabsina waa loo tagaa".

As a muslim man, he shouldn't have had a premarital sex in an empty building to begin with and it serves him right for lying about his identity. It is not like I'm condoning what she did (total bs accusation), however her jewish mentality (complete obliteration of Palestinian existence) is to blame. Not to mention that she knows as a jewish that she can get away with this sort of nonsense against a Palestinian.

Why did he have to go after a jewish woman, knowing fully well how the Jews hate and treat his people in their own land? axmaq fooqal axmaq, enjoy Jewish prison son!

Waxu dhiig malaha miyaa? aduunka xayawaaniintaan oo kale aa ka buuxa, aqas. Dad dhiigiisa cabayaa ayuu surwaalka u siibtey uuuuff!

Gideon Levy, a liberal Israeli commentator, was quoted as saying: "I would like to raise only one question with the judge. What if this guy had been a Jew who pretended to be a Muslim and had sex with a Muslim woman?

"Would he have been convicted of rape? The answer is: of course not." [
.]

That is Yahuud cadaalad for you.

^^This aforementioned joke is an attempt to highlight the sheer absurdity of the case.

I do not sleep with women who have fake breasts. :D

Hales   

Lol How far does this 'Concensual intercourse law' go? You can understand a case where a transgendered person would have claimed the wrong gender, i mean what difference would his ethnicity create, is he not the same man she liked to do it with?

Did they not bring the alternative to the table that she may have wanted revenge on him.