Sign in to follow this  
Ibtisam

England are out of the World Cup

Abtigiis   

War Norf, walaaloow wiirsi igama aha.

Laakin, please tell me one single game this England team played a big team and which they showed some good football. I watched them beat both Mexico and Japan and in both occassions it was clear they are a bad side, despite the win. In both occassions, they were throwing balls at the other team but lacked any creativity or crisp passing. I am not convinced the team is good, I am also not convinced the players are actually as good as they are made to think of.

N.O.R.F   

Hadaad conclusion gaadhay maxaad naga rabtaa?

I'm not going to talk about England. Until the next major tournament :Dicon_razz.gif

Abtigiis   

I have already said they will win the 2012 Euro Cup and the 2014 World Cup. Joe Hart, Adam Johnson, Wilshire, Gibbs ayaa inoo kacaya and when they beat Hungry in the next friendly, it will all be Ok. We will have the media pundits who will hail the new generation as 'the next conquerers of the World'. :D:D:D

N.O.R.F   

I'm not your typical England fan warya. I see the flaws and know we don't have the players to win anything. But, still cheer them on :cool:

Now its all about Ghana, Argentina, Spain and Holland (in that order).

Abtigiis   

Norf, My boring Brazil have a date with the Dutch (if the Dutch beat Slovakia). And after we do the Dutch, it gets easier. We will finish off Ghana or Uruguay and will beat Argentina or Portugal in the final.

Abtigiis   

I didn't see the domination you saw. I saw a boring game, in which Portugal were camping on their own half. Portugal has yet to concede a goal in 22 matches and their defence is not a joke.

Brazil looked like the better side, but both teams didn't play well. They didn't need to do so either. Both got what they wanted.

^^ATT, naga daa dee awoowe. Jeesteeynta yaree waa laga badiyey ragga. Hopefully Argentina will ruin the party for the Germans. Now, let us all wish Ghana good luck. They have a tough game against Forlan and Suarez.

July 2 is a do-or-die for the young Ghanaians.

^LST,Let us the German fans gloat in our glory. Xaa naga rabtaa? :D

Ghana-Inshallah will win. Ayew is benched and the experienced Muntari will do some damage.

Nimankaan Slovaks,Weey kusoo qaldamaneen meesha. :(

Tuujiye   

^^ Chile will win waraa.. yasida ka dhaafa chile.. Brazil lost to chile in Brazil with this same teams from both sides.. Chile is missing some important players, but they are ready for Brazil and know them very well...This will be a Crazy game...Chile Yuulka u ciyaaro fiirsada yaaqee...

A&T, saaxiib Brazil is an Average team duqa.. England could take on Brazil any day.. We will see what they do vs Germany if they face them and get that far..

Norf England funaanadeeda maxaaba kuu gashay nin yahoo? aduunka team ka xun England ma arkin wiligeey.. 1990 was the first time I ever watched them play in a World and waagaas buu naceeb kooda igu abuurmay..How could someone be an England fun wili madaxeega wee ka dhaadhici la'dahay... saaxiib please iskaga har kooxdaas qashinka ah yaaqee..runtii waa wax naxdin leh..lool..

Ghana!!!!!! Uruguay waa cunun yihiin nuune iyo shanta habrood uu casharka u aqriyo ayaa in shaaray!

Wareer Badanaa!!!

Rayyan   

Am not a TV/ Football punter, am guessing it’s likely the Argies will beat Germany and go all the way. Will be a fantastic feat for Mardona, a world cup winner as a player, and a winner as a coach. he got the feeling, and knows how its works. but alittle mistake can overturn everthing.

Bloody English was inept and dismal, glad they are out, Blame their monster media, who make them stars when they really are C-class players, there is no natural raw talent out there what so ever.

Could be Spain this time, but am routing for Ghana.

Let fun begins.

BOB   

Tuujiye adigana markaad A&T igu noqotaan ku nacaa...yuulka maxaa waaye? Humberto Suazo waaye mar aa waxaa la dhahaayay Tottenham aa soo gadaneeso...I don't know wuxuu ka dheelaa Mexico uu caawa weriyaha sheegaayey oo yaab igu noqtay sababtoo markii iigu dambeesay waxaan ku ogaa Chile inuu ka dheelo.

Abaa Ciyaal Towfiiq aa igu noqotay nooh oo ku dhahaayo Dhar Buluug iyo Dhar Cagaar aa dheelooyo oo kuwa dharka buluuga kuwa kor jiro waaye dhar cagaarkana kuwa hoos jiro waaye laakiin iyagaa ku hor maray eber eberka 0-0 ebidkeey ma maqlin eber eber lagu kala hormaraayo ar reer Towfiiqaa. :D

Abaa Hamstring injury uu kasoo kacay marka waa arki kartay sharp ma eheen caawa plus supplies ma jirin which is credit to Brazil...runtaa waaye ninkaas macalin waaye bro.

suazo.jpg

Peace, Love & Unity.

Tuujiye   

lool@ Malika... War Brazil lee markaste la iskala jirsanaa?

BoB toofiiq maxaa ka kasee adiga? reer kismaayoodka maa ku qaldeese duqa?

Suazo aka Yuulka, markuu banooniga watay sida loogaga dagaaye ma arkinoo? lool ninkaas haduu 100% ahaan lahaa, Brazil dhib baa heysan lahaa.. Also waxaa ka maqnaa yar difaac culus ah loool mise magaca aan sheegaa bob? lool

Holland iyo Brazil aniga Brazil aan la jiraa.. ciyaalkaan dutchka ah meel ma garaayaan after watching the match today...waa qalan yihiin...

Wareer Badanaa!!!