Sign in to follow this  
Ibtisam

England are out of the World Cup

nuune   

Maradona again, and again, full entertainment!

World Cup 2010: Diego Maradona to keep José Mourinho 'by his bedside'

• Maradona to consult Mourinho over tactics

• Messi ready to end comparisons with me, says Maradona

Diego Maradona says he may turn to José Mourinho for managerial tips as he prepares Argentina for the World Cup's knockout stages.

The Argentina manager said he keeps Mourinho's telephone number "on his bedside" and that he has asked the Portuguese for tactical advice in the past.

"I like Mourinho a lot. I've got his phone number, I might call him," Maradona said. "We spent hours talking about football, attacking and defensive tactics. He seemed to me a guy to take to your bedside table and ask him each time you need something."

Maradona would, however, prefer that his team do not adopt the kind of safety-first tactics that Mourinho used win the European Cup with Internazionale last month.

"No, not that. But it worked for him, right? He won the Champions League," he said.

Maradona added that Lionel Messi, who turned 23 today, was by some distance the best player at this World Cup.

"I have not seen a player at this World Cup who is even 30% [as good as] Messi," he said. "Maybe I will be called arrogant but I've not even seen a player who is 30% of Carlitos [Carlos Tevez]. I love my team."

Maradona believes Messi is ready to end comparisons between them. "I think he's there," said the 1986 World Cup winner. "I believe he's broken the mould and is ready, let's end the comparisons. Leo is ready to go out on to a pitch and leave it [the tournament] with the crown."

"Making Messi happy is everyone's pride, including his team-mates'. Because today you see Messi pulling a joke on [Javier] Pastore, on [Ariel] Garcé and he has never met them before in his life.

"And he talks to [Juan Sebastián] Verón and I spy on them: La Bruja [the Witch] is an intellectual of football, because he knows much more of football than Leo, but they start talking about it and the b*astard answers back."

Source

BOB   

World Cup is the ONLY tournament that make girls especially maryooleey girls openly talk about football. :eek:

vuvuzela2.jpg

I wonder how many of them here know which team does this guy play for?

Peace, Love & Unity.

BOB   

The Non-Germans Of course which three of them are MUSLIMS.

#4. Sami Khedira born in Germany to Tunisian father and German mother.

#10. Mesut Ozil born in Germany to German born Turkish parents.

#1. Serdar Tasci born in Germany to German born Turkish parents.

#9. Marko Marin was born in Bosnia and has Bosnian parents but I don't know whether he's a Muslim or not.

Peace, Love & Unity.

Hales   

1= Sardar Tersci is Turkish

3 = Macau is Black

5 = Aogo Dennis is Black

4 =Sami Kedira is Arab.

2= Mario Gomez is half German

6 = Klose is Polish

8 = Trochowski is Polish

7 = Podolski is Half Polish

10 = Ozil is Turkish

11 = Jerome Boateng is Black

Thats all i can pick out.

-Lily-   

And all the black players on the England team are descendants of Queen Victoria?

A German team without Turks/Polish or any of the former members of Yuguslavia would be unrepresentative. I am surprised that there are not more players of Russian origin since lots of Germans are also half-Russian.

Hales, you failed to add that “Sami Khedira, Mario Gomez, Jerome Boateng, and Dennis Aogo are all the sons of German mothers and immigrant fathers”

Ozil and Serdar Tasci are both born in Germany to 3rd & 2nd generation Turks. Of course talented players with German citizenship would find their way into the national team, otherwise the “Nazi” nation comments would have been all over the place.

BOB   

Gabarta caayda ka daa miyaadan xishooneyn.

PS. Yakubu Just missed an empty goal by the way...Nigeria won't make it to the last 16 I'm afraid. :mad:

Peace, Love & Unity.

During the DDR era, universities in Dresden, East Berlin and Rostock were full with considerable amount of polish, cuban, russian, yemeni, romenian, bulgarian, africans students Incl. somalis, eritreans & ethiopians. As a result of that lots of children were produced there and they are there today. On the other side of the wall, then West Germany there were hundreds of thousands of american/france/british armies stationed there doing nothing but making love with the locals smile.gif Forget about the italians and the turks. So I wouldn't surprise if I see a german/conglese or German/yemeni or german/italiano or german/somali player in the german squad.

nuune   

BOB, :D gabadhu Af Germanku maxaa kaa galay ay u taqaanaa for she was a fomer Munich resident smile.gif

BOB, iiga warran kooxdaada Hondurus, bal qumaati uga dhawaaji vuvuzulaha hadhow

BOB   

Originally posted by nuune:

BOB,
:D
gabadhu Af Germanku maxaa kaa galay ay u taqaanaa for she was a fomer Munich resident
smile.gif

BOB, iiga warran kooxdaada Hondurus, bal qumaati uga dhawaaji vuvuzulaha hadhow

Adiga yaa kuu sheegay inee Munich resident aheed? :eek: ma C.I.D aa noqotay? wax badan baa iga dambeeyay oo ina aabow waa inaan sheekeesanaa. ;)

Kooxdeyda Honduras xaaladooda fiicna but according to Juxa waxee leeyihiin 4 points oo draw kaliya ayeey u baahanyihiin against Belgium and if they score 48 goals against Costa Rica they will win the World Cup. :D

Vuvuzelaha qumankaa igu xanuuni jiray oo waan iska daayay....Fu-Fu aa raggeedii ku ah oo ku taqasusay.

Peace, Love & Unity.

nuune   

Cyprus just scored, what a goal by Paladokallaci, superb cross by Gianpolidan, what a finish by the number 9 striker.

That will make them progress to the last 16.

BOB :D CID beel, waan ku aqaanaa inaad jaajuusto AT&T ood kor ka eegato iyo dhaqdhaqaaqiisa oo dhan :D

I have always LOVED Argentinah. But i am having 2nd thoughts about them. I am not really a fan of abrasive,rude,over the top emotional coaches. Respect everyone. Dont be so cocky Mara,Please.

The English may win this one,although they have known to choke on the big stage. And i love the way Germany is messing up with their(English) pych hehe,Penalties aa looga naxsanaa. He-He.

I have never had a connection with the Dutch and the Portugeese.(no idea).