Sign in to follow this  
Ibtisam

England are out of the World Cup

Baluug   

^That's probably the whole problem right there. England reminds me of the late 90's/early 00's New York Rangers(hockey team icon_razz.gif )All the individual talent that money could buy, but they could never play as a team and so they went nowhere.

NGONGE   

As with all England games (even against Brazil or Argentina) this is going to be a very close game that will be decided by a single goal (or spot kicks). Can any of you remember the last time England lost by more than two goals?

England are the better team (by miles) but the Germans have bigger..err..jabulanis. :D

Juxa   

the football fever baa kugu faafey ngonge. england are over rated and seek individual glory.

i hope inlaga badiyo

-Lily-   

Norf smile.gif

Bitte sei nicht enteuscht!

I have supported England & wish them no harm but when they face my main team of the competition it will have to be Germany. I’ve been following some of the German press and I think the rivalry is more on the UK side, they hate the Dutch much much more. Some are taunting the English team by hoping it will go to penalties lol.

Germany doesn’t have to win the competition, but at least they always go home at a respectable stage.

p.s. personally if Germany doesn't do it, I wouldn’t mind seeing Argentina win, apparently Maradonna promised to run through Buenos Areas naked if they win?

MZanzi   

Originally posted by -Lily-:

p.s. personally if Germany doesn't do it, I wouldn’t mind seeing Argentina win, apparently Maradonna promised to run through Buenos Areas naked if they win?

That would be against humanity if that fat crackhead runs naked. Let's hope for men, women, boys and girls sake Argentina won't win the World Cup.

NGONGE   

PRETORIA, South Africa – Diego Maradona made stinging comments about fellow soccer greats Pele and Michel Platini on Wednesday after the pair criticized Maradona's performance as Argentina coach.

Maradona said he was not surprised by their comments and that "Pele has to go back to the museum."

As for Platini, "I always had a very distant relationship with him — hello and goodbye. We know how the French are and Platini is French and he thinks of himself as being more than the rest of the world. I've never paid him any attention and I won't do it now."

Earlier, Maradona had criticized Pele, who led Brazil to three World Cup titles, for doubting Africa's ability to organize a World Cup.

Asked about Brazil, Maradona said Argentina's fierce South American rival was not tested by North Korea in the 2-1 win on Tuesday.

"Brazil played a relaxed game, too relaxed," Maradona said. "Korea never challenged them. For (goalkeeper) Julio Cesar, it would have been the same to shower or not after the game.

"Brazil is Brazil ... and Dunga has done a good job. When more will be demanded of them, they will play better for sure."

Maradona said the general lack of scoring so far at the World Cup could be blamed partly on the teams' initial cautiousness.

"The World Cup is something redible and I'm not worried about the lack of goals. The goals will come and there are players here to make that happen," Maradona said. "Of course, in the first matches one is more careful than maybe one should be. The teams are studying their opponents, which is why there are fewer goals."

Maradona also assigned some of the blame to the much-maligned 2010 World Cup ball, saying the Jabulani was having "a large influence" on the low scores. He also asked the sport's authorities to pay more attention to the quality of the ball.

:D:D

NGONGE   

^^ He got a letter from Platini denying what the media has said. So, in Maradona's second press conference, he took the letter out and I said "I apologise to Platini but not to Pele". :D

I agree with Maradona, Pele belongs to museums. Period! :D He should stop making all that noise it really gets on my nerves and Fifa needs to tell him to shut up and leave Mara alone