Sign in to follow this  
Ibtisam

England are out of the World Cup

Originally posted by NGONGE:

5b7o8j.gif

Looool @ John Terry's suicidal dive. Seriously, the guy could have injured himself. He wanted to show that he is committed to the english cause and in that he earned some respect for that. :D

Tuujiye   

England is out guys loool... How lucky can Ghana yaah loool... Not only we face USA (who we took out last WC) but we never see Argentina lool

Go Ghana Go!

John Terry is the best defender in the world for me now.. After I witnessed that moment, walaahi as a player my self I was very moved loool the man would do anything for his team... Only few players are like that and England should be lucky to have him.... I'm glad he is a Blue!!

I don't think he was trying to show anything to anyone. Is just how he is and the moment. He was playing football with all his heart and mind...

Wareer Badanaa!!!

Hales   

^^

I dont know why some are writing the English but its clear that they have a stronger team than Germany

James – Johnson, Upson, Terry, Cole, James Milner, Barry, Lampard, Gerrard – Rooney, Defoe

Gerrard, Rooney, Johnson, Lampard, Terry

Big names that performed in Slovenia match over there.

What does Germany have? Old timers or shabby players such as Klose, Podolski, Mario Gomez, Sweinsteiger and Lahm are all worse than they use to be and are unreliable.

BOB   

A child went to the police station with tears running down hish cheeks like qasabad jabtay and the police thought he was lost and they asked for his parents details and the kid refused blatantly.

The officer asked him why and he said I hate my dad because he beats me. the officer then asked the boy to give his mother's details and he said the same thing that his mother beats him up as well...then finally the officer asked him who does he want?

The boy emmidiately replied...England Football Team...Because they beat no one.

Peace, Love & Unity.

Tuujiye   

Hales lool Sweinsteiger is only 25 and Lahm is 26 lool Podolski is 24 and Gomez is 26 so who is the old timer here lool Tarry, Lampard loool

The Italians went home because of age and England is going home too with their Italian Coach...

Bob lool Germany madaxa ee ka heysataa ingariiska ma is dhahday lool

Wareer Badanaa!!!

N.O.R.F   

Originally posted by -Lily-:

North, I know you have been away for some time from the adopted motherland but contain yourself. This IS England. While they are great at many things football is just not one of them.

Ask yourself, when was the last time they BEAT a “big” team? Like Germany, Italy, Argentina or Holland? Unless they start doing that for at least a decade, they cant talk. Save your energy. Beating Slovenia by 1 goal does not suddenly make them all Pales. It doesn’t even take a football expert to know this.

p.s. I hope Schweinsteiger will be fit to play Sunday and Klose will be back on hand.

Hello Berlin Lily smile.gif

I won't say anything about the game but you look at that German squad and then look at the England squad. England has the better players. Das ist rikt!

ps ich bin enttauscht icon_razz.gif

If I was there I would be worse than the English :D

Only one set of people hate the Germans more than the English and thats the Dutch. Everyone in Holland will be English on Sunday.

MZanzi   

I won't say anything about the game but you look at that German squad and then look at the England squad. England has the better players. Das ist rikt!

England has a stronger squad on paper (ie. in the eyes of stup!d English people who rate players based on aggression and nationality), Germany has a stronger team on grass.

PS.Teamwork is Germany

Individuality is England

N.O.R.F   

Fufu, how many Germans would get in the England squad?

How many English would get in the German squad.

Germans that can get in England Squad (actually play in the team):

Swienstiger

Ozil

Muller (just)

English that can get into German squad (actually play in the team):

James

Johnson

Terry

A Cole

Gerrard

Lampard

Rooney

Defoe

J Cole

Hales   

I wrote old timers or shabby players this includes Klose and Cacau and few others.

Lol your right Lampard for one is pretty ancient.

But Lampard was one of the best midfielders in the premier league in 2008-09 and we all know that league is the best league in the world. :D As for Gerrad he will be the best player without a doubt on the pitch.

If the English players play like they regularly do in the Prem League then they should win.

^^ in that list, Mario Gomez would get in to the English squad and i thin Lahm would replace Glen Johnson.