Che -Guevara

Qatari special envoy Mutlaq bin Majed Al-Qahtani arrives in Mogadishu

galbeedi   

By starting  his journey from Hargeisa, the Qatari envoy probably want to play a larger role than just picking up a winner in the election. 

It is a fact most of the destructive Wahabi religious movements are financed by the gulf. Many of the original leaders of the Somali movements were bankrolled by the Saudis and others. These wild dogs mixed with foreign intelligence and you would have a deadly combination.

Qatar probably controlled certain segments of Al-shabaab in north east Somalia while the UAE uses foreign contractors to procure bombs and use local Al-shabaab cells in Mogadishu to blow up their opponents including the Turks who are building roads.

By looking the coverage of Al-jazeera in the current Somali election crisis, it seems there might be shift. 

Furthermore, while the gulf nations are punching above their weight in the world stage , there are still certain things they can not interfere without the permission of world powers. The Taliban negotiations sponsored by Qatar was indirectly coordinated with America. Who knows major powers might have ordered the gulf boys to call back their wild dogs (Al-shbaab, Al Ithihaad and others).

So far he had met almost every jaamac and faarax siyaasi in Soomaaliya except Shariif Sh. Axmed. Why? He also did not meet with labadii Imaaraadka u niikinaaye, for obvious reasons - Imaaraadka did not give the go-ahead for the meeting.

On 5/5/2021 at 3:42 AM, Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar said:

So far he had met almost every jaamac and faarax siyaasi in Soomaaliya except Shariif Sh. Axmed. Why? He also did not meet with labadii Imaaraadka u niikinaaye, for obvious reasons - Imaaraadka did not give the go-ahead for the meeting.

Gudhuu gadhaa boy, actually the real reason Reer Thani have not bothered courting the leaders of the lands of Punt and Juba is because those two gentlemen, in particular have no skin in the game when it comes to the trouble brewing In Mogadishu. Hence their hasty meetings aimed to pacify the H- community first and then maybe make deals with the best H-political prospect that they suspect will replace Useless Farmaajo in a few months time. As for Biixi in the north, the Qataris went to buy his h@bro votes, not sure if Biixi actually settled for something substantial and tangible or just mere promises of future goodies. We will know for sure, soon enough!

In any case, I do not begrudge the forlorn Al Jazeera owners attempts to salvage their economic prospects and geopolitical interests in Somalia—I wouldn’t expect anything less from them, seeing how completely, Useless Farmaajo has shit himself these past few years and caused their name to be dragged in the mud.

So Mudane Gudhuu gadhaa, I have defended my D-block presidents of Puntland and Jubaland, and have shared my views of what I believe the Qataris want from the H politicians in Mogadishu and the I-politicians of the north. But for the life of me, I can’t make heads or tails about the goings on in Gudhuuland. Maybe you can fill us in? What is Gudhuu Gareen up to? Has he jumped ship yet or does he still find himself helpless and continues to suffer the odious and peculiar stranglehold of Useless Farmaajo? 

Please enlighten us without resorting to your customary gudhuu gadhaa nonsense! 😁...Or on second thought, don’t bother!

I doubt if I have the appetite for gudhuu gadhaa claptrap these last few days of the holy month.👍

Tallaabo   
On 5/6/2021 at 3:17 PM, Tillamook said:

Gudhuu gadhaa boy, actually the real reason Reer Thani have not bothered courting the leaders of the lands of Punt and Juba is because those two gentlemen, in particular have no skin in the game when it comes to the trouble brewing In Mogadishu. Hence their hasty meetings aimed to pacify the H- community first and then maybe make deals with the best H-political prospect that they suspect will replace Useless Farmaajo in a few months time. As for Biixi in the north, the Qataris went to buy his h@bro votes, not sure if Biixi actually settled for something substantial and tangible or just mere promises of future goodies. We will know for sure, soon enough!

In any case, I do not begrudge the forlorn Al Jazeera owners attempts to salvage their economic prospects and geopolitical interests in Somalia—I wouldn’t expect anything less from them, seeing how completely, Useless Farmaajo has shit himself these past few years and caused their name to be dragged in the mud.

So Mudane Gudhuu gadhaa, I have defended my D-block presidents of Puntland and Jubaland, and have shared my views of what I believe the Qataris want from the H politicians in Mogadishu and the I-politicians of the north. But for the life of me, I can’t make heads or tails about the goings on in Gudhuuland. Maybe you can fill us in? What is Gudhuu Gareen up to? Has he jumped ship yet or does he still find himself helpless and continues to suffer the odious and peculiar stranglehold of Useless Farmaajo? 

Please enlighten us without resorting to your customary gudhuu gadhaa nonsense! 😁...Or on second thought, don’t bother!

I doubt if I have the appetite for gudhuu gadhaa claptrap these last few days of the holy month.👍

It is one of the things I cannot still understand. The Southwest guys have by far the largest number of seats in parliament which they can use to build or destroy regimes yet they seem to be for sale like a cheap merchandise just like the political caanalay from my region!! The financial ambitions of the northerners is understandable as Somaliland's constitution forced their hand, but what on earth is behind the powerlessness of MMA's folks? Couldn't they buy few landers and other business minded merchants to dethrone the duopoly? 

2 hours ago, Tallaabo said:

It is one of the things I cannot still understand. The Southwest guys have by far the largest number of seats in parliament which they can use to build or destroy regimes yet they seem to be for sale like a cheap merchandise just like the political caanalay from my region!! The financial ambitions of the northerners is understandable as Somaliland's constitution forced their hand, but what on earth is behind the powerlessness of MMA's folks? Couldn't they buy few landers and other business minded merchants to dethrone the duopoly? 

They are the hopeless victims of Inferiority complex. Their deeply ingrained Kalsooni-xumo or lack of confidence to demand what is rightfully theirs not only sets them back behind, but also keeps Somalia from progressing.

...dad hamigoodi xukun iyo siyaasadeed kaliya ku kooban yahay inay “gudoon” ka noqdaan a defunct rubber-stamp parliament is really a disheartening state of affairs.

Reer Gudhuu gadhaa sida ha isku dhaamaan!

2 hours ago, Tallaabo said:

As a secessoinist qabyaalad an ka xoroobin, mentally enslaved by qabyaalad and its small-midnessness, you will never see the point of shaqsinimo and aragti gaar without referring to qabiil qurunkiisa.

What do YOU to yourself to achieve than inaad ku gambatid someone's achievement under the guise of qabiil? That is what doonfaarada marfishka daaqo do.

I don't even claim the achievement of my own late father, who attained the highest office in the land in Soomaaliya. Why? Because I like my own achievement and I am my own man.

But ignorant fools marfishyada jaadka ku daaqo like to claim what others achieved in their miserable lives, iyagoo kaadi ku dhex jiro.

The real reason is South West clan is not a real clan but a combination of a few clans. That's why they don't have cohesion or have national plan. Lafta gareen is a puppet for farmaajo and was placed there by the cheese fellow his mother is also the same clan as that for the cheese guy. Besides the  South Western guys  don't have allot of self worth  politically and socially that they can be against anything they always go with the wind.  Allot of them are alshaab supporters  though. 

• Thanks 1

Tallaabo   
14 hours ago, Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar said:

As a secessoinist qabyaalad an ka xoroobin, mentally enslaved by qabyaalad and its small-midnessness, you will never see the point of shaqsinimo and aragti gaar without referring to qabiil qurunkiisa.

What do YOU to yourself to achieve than inaad ku gambatid someone's achievement under the guise of qabiil? That is what doonfaarada marfishka daaqo do.

I don't even claim the achievement of my own late father, who attained the highest office in the land in Soomaaliya. Why? Because I like my own achievement and I am my own man.

But ignorant fools marfishyada jaadka ku daaqo like to claim what others achieved in their miserable lives, iyagoo kaadi ku dhex jiro.

Waaryaa firstly stop throwing around the baseless accusations of qabyaalad and jaad in the hope of them sticking to me. Those accusations won't stick to me as there is probably more evidence here of you being more guilty of those "crimes" than I am. 

Secondly, I haven't said anything about individual achievements or the lack of them of anyone be it you or your clansmen. We are not talking about persons here but rather entire communities. When it comes to individuals I am sure the men and women of Southwest including your great father are just as capable as everyone else. However, what is still a mystery to me is the collective political achievement of your fellow clansmen. Given the sheer number of MPs from Southwest, today Mogadishu should already be speaking (politically) what Oodweyne and Tillamook mischievously call Gudhuu. But unfortunately both you and I know that is not the case. So that was my question if you care to answer it. 

Tallaabo   
1 hour ago, Xaaji Xunjuf said:

The real reason is South West clan is not a real clan but a combination of a few clans. That's why they don't have cohesion or have national plan. Lafta gareen is a puppet for farmaajo and was placed there by the cheese fellow his mother is also the same clan as that for the cheese guy. Besides the  South Western guys  don't have allot of self worth  politically and socially that they can be against anything they always go with the wind.  Allot of them are alshaab supporters  though. 

Xaajiyoow what is stopping these clans from collaborating to be more effective and powerful instead of being taken for granted by whoever is in power? 

On 5/9/2021 at 5:15 AM, Xaaji Xunjuf said:

Says a dude whose half of his own folks confusedly claim to be descendants from Xabashi habar and the other half in their inferiority complexity claiming to be the rejected sons of Qureysh. The rest soo hartayna habro la baxay. Have you no shame?

At least Reer Koonfur Galbeed know meeshee ka soo jeedaan iyo dadkee u dhasheen and will never claim none other than Soomaalinimo.

By the way, Afmaxaatirigaan aad ku hadashid adigoo shisheeyo aan ku rabin sheeganaayo Afmaay ayaa dhalay Afmaxaagaan.

• Haha - That was funny. You made me laugh! 1

Nothing wrong with having a great grandma who's. Xabashi the xabashis had a strong civilisation for over 3 milenias. From the old aksumites till the end of haile sellasie. Don't feel so  grilled just because tallaabo asked a sincere question. Why are the South West folks so useless politiclally while having 60 xildhibaan there is no ambitious behaviour with in them. Hada lafta farmaajo u tuuro wey ku qanacsanyihin.