Sign in to follow this  
Juxa

CAN YOU SPOT THE IRONY?

Juxa   

SA WR WB,

here is something i would like to share,,,lemme know what u really really really think!

one girl, 3 men in her life, all play different roles, till recently, she was confused on what counts most. what is relationship all about? is it love, loyalty and companionship? or is it inlove, in lust and others .it was not till recently that this lady came to test it after being diognised with an illness.

man no1. her ex, educated, smart, good job, good family, allah-fearing, protective, loyal, and committed. he was inlove, she loved him but not inlove and felt that he was controlling. therefore she thought it was unfair to him, and they broke up but remained friends.

man no2, educated, smart, fun to be with. again inlove with her, she felt the same and was always there for him whenever he needed.

man no3, smart, caring, loyal and so sweeet. this was pure friendship.she met him after he lost him mom, was there for him. and he never forgot the favour

then the girl fell sick, man no1, would call, even if she did not want to speak to him, daily, offer help, take 'bog off' comments and tantrums, yet he kept coming and being there,,,,just incase u need me sweety he said.

man no2, ofcourse felt sorry for her, said i will be there, maybe i should give u space. sometimes complained her lack of interest in his life and why why he was not getting this n that.

man no3, though he is only half no 1 and 2's age, and still riding bike to high school,,,,each morning dropped a note, not even ringing the bell,,,,small notes with smile drawn on it 'how do u feel this morning'. will drop in the afternoon,,,,,saying i wont bother u,,,just will sit and watch telly.

now the irony is?

- why do we 'women' want what we can not have?

- why do we like those who dont do us justice?

- why do we not appreciate those who threat us like princesses?

- is being inlove all that counts?

- is it enough if he is inlove with u?

- can relationship work, based on trust,loyalty, commitment, but without yr heart going boom, boom, boom ?

finally,,,,,,,,who do u think is the future, man no1 or 2? and do u agree no3 is every girl's dream ?

if u get confused,,,advance apology smile.gif

Jaabir   

Originally posted by juxa:

- can relationship work, based on trust,loyalty, commitment, but
without yr heart going
boom, boom, boom
?

thats exactly what i have been wondering too? :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

LuCkY   

SaLaaMz,

Interesting topic Juxa.

now the irony is?

- why do we 'women' want what we can not have?

- why do we not appreciate those who threat us like princesses?

- can relationship work, based on trust,loyalty, commitment, but without yr heart going boom, boom, boom ?

*Thats human nature i guess...we aLways want what we cant have.

*I dont know about that one...i guess it depends on the individuaL.

*Again i dont know...it depends on the individuaL.

*No a reLationship needs more than that to work.

*And you dont feeL the same towards him?If so,then no it isnt enough.

*Yes...i guess if there is Love.

MaLikah   

Ok..I'm more than a little confused by this post..what exactly does it tell everyone about "womens nature"? Every human wants what they can't have..but I dont understand how thats in context to this post...

Sincerely,

A little bewildered

Curly   

- Why do we 'women' want what we can not have?

Well because that's life for you...we're no different to men, we always think the grass is always greener on the other side.

- Why do we like those who don't do us justice?

Whether you like to admit it or not, nice guy's are boring, you want a bloke that can keep you on your toes, we want drama like we see on telly! :D

- Why do we not appreciate those who threat us like princesses?

Because like everyone else in this world, you say thank you the first couple of times and you take it for granted all the other billionth times.

- Is being in love all that counts?

- Is it enough if he is in love with u?

- Can relationship work, based on trust, loyalty, commitment, but without your heart going boom, boom, boom?

Well because I've tried the whole "he loves you but you don't" situation, it's not fair on him so why do something as parsimonious as that just for the sake of a little security. The pure idea of that makes me feel guilty let alone happy, something like that will never be enough, where's all the excitement...where's that feeling that separates it from the usual "brotherly or sisterly love"? It doesn't work without it!

So it's NO, NO and NO from me...lol

iNoSeNsE   

trust, loyalty and commitment is the recipe to a successful relationship.. You cant base a relationship on the number of heart beats he causes u to have nor can u base a relationships on romantic novels or movies u come across..

It’s a sociological thing… We get input on how relationships should be by TV, magazine and the ppl around us.. I don’t know about anybody else but I can count on 1 hand how many ppl I know that are married happily or in a stable relationship..

We want what we cant have because most of the time we think what have is not good enough.. The grass aint always greener on the other side… Woman are always looking for Mr perfect, searching for something that doesn’t exists.. I would say no 3 is the future..

Love those who love Allah and they will be tender towards..

Juxa   

darman, mmmmmm, i will let u know when i solve the puzzle!

lucky (emphasis on correct spelling) macda, i guess u got a point.

malikah, lol hence my advance apology of any confusion smile.gif

'sue'. u simply too honest, i guess things tend to get boring when there is no spice.

inosence,,,,totally agree, when that feeling of boom, boom, boom fades, what really makes a relationship worth the trouble is having commitment, loyalty and companionship. ask any couple with happy marriage and they tell u that is the recipe.

but when u young, surely u want to experience the whole package? is wanting all, actually being selfish? does not a lady who has everything to offer deserve (forgive the arrogance :D )the world at her feet???????

LuCkY   

Yes Juxa she sureLy does...forget arrogance its more Like a right-Like unwritten ruLe<---ok im getting carried away here.Thnx for the correction there.

Liqaye   

Women are incapable of answering these questions, and i would just ask the men on these site, to stop trying to understand women by what they say, because they will always have a reason and twisted logic for what they do to brothers such as 3 mentioned above.

It is not wrong or right it is just the way it is.

Secondly when you deal with women all you need to know is their intreast level, ergo although the lady in question is talking so very philosophicaly about love and how appropriate the men are, (and arent they such nice guys) she would not maake any sacrifices for them.

anyhoo let them see those who are looking.

Changed   

why do we 'women' want what we can not have?

its human nature, this goes for men too, we like to chase, we like to get what we cant have! it a like playing "hide and seek" why do dogs chase u when u start running from them?

sue said it all for me ! just picture having all that u have the way that u want.. holy moly the thought of it scares me :eek: :D .it would be too godyamn boring

-

why do we not appreciate those who threat us like princesses?

we want them to , its just that if they over do it , it gets to be too freaky , threat ur lady roughly at times men icon_razz.gif

-

is being inlove all that counts?

no the love better be a two-way love, heart better go boom boom and bam bam girl-friend ;)

if i use my mind i would say 1, but i think she lady would pick two cuz he loves her and she loves him both ways sista , three is out , he is to young :rolleyes:

OG Moti   

loool DP .. yes me too i want to know who did she choose loool juxa ala adigaaa...

Listen it is simple.. there is a rule called collect ... but what comes after collect matters .. women collect no matter what so it is either

a. Collect then select the best

b. collect and keep

since most women pretent to know men well and men will never know them, i guess then it is collect and keep

so juxa .. u said u got to know who is the one to count on when things are down.. but one thing u should know, some people do think being around makes the problem worse, so they try to stay away, some think being there will ease things up again (knowing women) she will say he is just showing sympathy and he wants something behind it... he is doing it for a reason... so either way women are in decisive, that is why men like them so much, cause then they get to lead the cattle looool

juxa who did she chooose, or will she collect and keep smile.gif peace

Juxa   

thnx all for the response.

yes many of yous, specially the ladies gave quite impressive analysis of the Qs, which i do indeed agree with it :D

mizz,,,,,thnx sis,,,u absolutely right, but my gran used to say there are 2 types of men mid la guursado iyo mid la shukansado .

the point is, do u want someone u can depend on, who is pillar of strength, and always there for u, forever loyal and committed......OR do u want a man whom u inlove with, but lacks most of those mentioned above, mainly being there when he knows he wont gain a thing?????

moti, i think the whole thing sounds too familiar for u :rolleyes: . and iam sure u want to know who she choice at the end.

ps,,,,, the tie is between man no1 and 2,,,,remember no3 is the dream.