Sign in to follow this  
The_Siren

What do women want? Come in and I'll tell you...

Pucca   

Originally posted by The_Siren:

Pucca- Your likes are oriental in taste and stature eh? Do these men happen to be manga cartoons or real by any chance?

I couldnt bother myself to read one of those comic book-like mangas. And as far as fallin for cartoons goes, i once had a crush on wolverine which turned into a blush inducing crush on Hugh Jackman.

But thats all in my head ofcourse and far from reality....Korean-love though, he's all too real.

Alhamdulilah.

^My Korean professor should hook you up with her nephew whom she talk about constantly... :D

Interesting people they are, she was showing us this movie , but cheesy, though interesting. I thought our Pucca could use bit Korean love story. They have unique psyche.

P.S. I became fan of Northern Koreans, they get rap for no reason.

Pucca   

im put off by americans....so no thanks. I'll just stick with my canadian-korean-love.

Koreans are beautiful people...there's alot more to them than just 'interesting'.

Pucca   

Its in their dialect, americans talk really bad english. There's alot thats different about them...i couldnt possibly list it all right now.

canadian koreans have heart...

^Nagatag, here I thought you have actual thing for koreans.....It is all about Canucks iska dhehdidow icon_razz.gificon_razz.gif

This one has funny Asian accent..of course I'm stereotyping.

Adam-Is it any good?

Pucca   

Well its never been a secret that i love canada and canadians...being korean was an added bonus, not to mention korean-love looks absolutly divine in a khamees.

asian accent = not cute.

On my way to work today, I was listening a radio station. The reporter was interviewing this lady (I don't remember her name), She wrote a book about dating. She admitted that she had dated different men in all races. She graded them how one was good in bed. Black guys got an "A" Arab guys got "B" White guys got "C" and Asian guys (Chinese, Korean etc) got an "F" markii aad qososho iyaga iyo waxoodu waa isla baxayaan ku teh. :D

I don't know if this will change PUCCA's mind but it something that she needs to know. :D

Adam-Zayla- Nope, I have no idea who that is- another excitable character in here I presume?

PUCCA- This indayaar fetish has got to stop, its un-somali dee. Hindi loving is allowed because we like their long hair and movies LOL, Imagine if you told your parents that you were in love with a Korean (to them Chinese- aka ching chong-china)....I can only see 2 reactions.

"Hooyo ha nagu guursan- Karataay buu kugu dhiili-doona"

"Naah joog! Waax indayaar baad dhali"

Duceysane...Please don't spread insidious mischaracterization of black men (and women too)by racist 19th century Europeans anthropologists, now propagated by popular media.

Pucca...It seems you like them for aesthetic reasons.

Ms DD   

Ducaysane

Women like that ayaa cuqdad ku rida black men and this fact makes the black men to get extension for their alaabtooda surgically.

Yaanan cuqdad ku ridin those challenged brothers. It is all good in the hood :D