Sign in to follow this  
The_Siren

What do women want? Come in and I'll tell you...

MZanzi   

mayee waxaan ku hadlay afki reer bariga.....ee matataha sifiican udhuuqso yaan Visa card lagugu xoqone

reer bari waa dad waalan oo kaluun ku mushquulan, ha u dhawaanin kuwaas. maxaa waaye "matatha"? ma hakuna matata ma ka wadaa?

Visa card? haa, waan haystaa visa credit card, ma gold digger baad tahay? :D

lol, Holy sh*t I presumed Fulxomo was a man many because of that avatar. I do apologise for the mistake and in that case I would like to say…fulxumo you can kiss my @ss. LOL- I KID I KID wallahi don't go flexing those manly muscles

But honestly, I wouldn't be too proud or happy to be "masculine" in mind since it’s a scientifically proven that the masculine mind is indeed deficient. (Grins yes I'm purposely trying to piss you fellers off just ignore me)

Also Mr Qalbi Lol@ proper english accent, in truth I'm a chameleon and can fit into any place so I'm good at being a parrot and mimicking others. Its all entirely unconscious mind, but I'll be honest and say I have no idea why on earth I'm speaking in such a clipped aristocratically tone accent I just seem to have adopted it. It doesn't bother you does it? smile.gif

Mr Gentlemens lol I will try then to limit my responses, Will that suffice?

MZanzi   

Qalbi adeerka baan ahay dib iga joogso

lol The Siren.. tuf caleeg ... i thought I just kissed your @ss! Oh, never mind, that's a pimple...kan yar hadalkisa ha dhageesan faarax fooqul faarax ban ahay

It is not surprising that you find the professor hot, because women when choosing mate, they factor in something else beside the physical appearance into their decision.

When a woman is looking for a mate, she wants a man she can feel would provide for her(status/money), protect her flock, successful, and has father qualities.

And if he looked like Clive Owens(sexiest man alive in my humble opinion) is just icing on the cake :D

bee bye SS

LOL You leave scorpion sister alone she's made some very excellent points not least forgetting the idea that Clive Owen is a sex on legs. LOL I agree with SS here, he is very tasty.

Ps Dodgy noses add character to a mans visage smile.gif LOL