Sign in to follow this  
The_Siren

What do women want? Come in and I'll tell you...

Gone are the days where I idolized and worshiped a firm muscular chest and wash board abdominal muscles tight enough to grind xawaash on. Now I find that my taste has become more refined or pushed into a perverse avenue depending upon your proclivities. My cousin, for instant, thinks that I should be slightly perturbed by the fact that I have unashamedly confessed to her that my idea of a feminine inspired wet dream isn’t a sun kissed, glistening with olive oil stud with bulging biceps of steel or a gleaming Hollywood smile which melts you at its first touch...but the heavenly vision of a balding eccentric professor with Grey hair so soft and fine it flaps lovingly in the wind even as his wistfully curious yet smoldering gaze of intellectual magnificence burns a literal and figurative hole in my loins.

Now that is what you call a man. Perhaps its the reason I always preferred the Wheetos professor to the Frosties tiger? don't even get me started on the cocoa monkey..

Still, I am not ashamed to admit it, so ladies come out of the closet and tell these men what it is real woman actually want (shakes an impassioned fist in the air)

(Note: this topic is a tongue cheek micky take of the “what men want thread”)

I became jealous needless to say and you know what they say “what’s good for the goose is good for gander”

Still, now that we’re all here and I have your attention, ladies feel free to describe what it is you believe we truly want in a Somali man. It’s high time we looked to satisfy our own needs and took the women’s section back from those grasping masculine clutches. "What do men want indeed (rolls her eyes) in the women s sections? For shame I say ladies for allowing this to happen.

my_professors_one_sexy_cowboy_tshirt-p23

Raise your hands who'd like a shirt? LOL

Cara.   

*Removes glasses* Whew, seems a bit steamy in here.

Welcome Siren, you certainly kicked things off with a BANG :D

LOL Why thank you Cara I greatly appreciate the welcome and plan to join the fray as soon as possible :D ( lovingly wipes the steam off her glasses and hands it back to her)..Lets hope this steam doesn't become a permanent fixture in our lives. LOL

Fulxomo- Whats sleazy exactly? The fact that one look from a balding eccentric hot house of intellectual thought can melt my nickers? Or the simple idea of allowing the ladies to exhibit their likes and dislikes?

Sir-Qalbi-Adeyg- You sound a little bitter, is there something you wish to discuss or would you prefer we all hug you for some good old-fashioned form of group therapy? smile.gif

Pucca- Your likes are oriental in taste and stature eh? Do these men happen to be manga cartoons or real by any chance?

MZanzi   

Originally posted by The_Siren:

Pucca- Your likes are oriental in taste and stature eh? Do these men happen to be manga cartoons or real by any chance?

:D:D

Foolxumo- Horta what are you laughing at? (Pokes him in the belly, I sense a troublemaker in you)

Sir-Qalbi-Adeyg- LOL First of all, I'm all Somali baby (Wiggles her cup of shaax, accidentally drops some on her dirac and in annoyed retaliation of having to "prove" her ethnicity slaps Sir Qalbi over the face with her silk garbasaar)

Do I pass the test? Or would like me to slap you across the face with some Laxoox/canjeero to prove my somalinimo? (Grins)

Pst...Bar burning isn't actually an act of feminism perse, thats one of the myths surrounding our breed of women.

^ lol your weird and entertaining, welcome to SOL mi lady, this place could always use some entertainment.

Feminist eh? How is that working out for you?

I'll let u ladies get back to your fantasies.

lol, Thank you for the welcome and the somewhat back handed compliment (weird is good for me at the moment so I'll let it lie) as for being a feminist? Isn't every woman and man with sense?

Its just a name, call me a freedom fighting Muslim justice keeper if it makes you feel any better...or superwoman. Its all relatively the same :D

Oh and I'd appreciate that. I dare say we ladies have much to fantasize about. LOL

MZanzi   

horta caloosha weyn haiga haiga qujeen

EVERY one nowadays recognizes the absurdity of idleness. For what could be more ridiculous than the idle woman who can find no one to idle with her? ...What Is the "Feminine Mistake?"

^-LOL Ouch- I see your a little sensitive and found my obviously harmless quip at you earlier some what abrasive, if not? There would have been a no need for this little show of "manly" muscle flexing. I'm glad you found the time however to indulge my idleness with a fascinating and obviously less idle rebuke of your own. Now you must allow me to leave with but a slip of the dignity your scolding comment has left me. (Lifts a melodramatic hand to her heart in feigned pain and pirouettes off)

Ps oh and if idle feminine twittering doesn't interest to you then might I kindly suggest you find other avenues of interest. Dare I suggest some place more "butch" and "masculine" in its direction not forgetting less idle? smile.gif

MZanzi   

Heh I'm more masculine than feminine (at least mentally) and after reading your post, thank God for that!