Duufaan

Go aanka Koonfur Galbeed Soomaaliya

Duufaan   

Their decision is a little bit worded differently. Koonfur galbeed has more votes combined putland and Jubaland. So the election basically will be a referendum of Farmaajo, if it takes place + geopolitics on the center.

Ana waa ikan sort of thing kkkk. 

Duufaan, stop counting votes. It has never worked. In 2017 Hassan Culusow was sure of victory and he shockingly came short. There is mantra in Somalia parliamentarians:" Lacag waa cunus codku waa meelkale"

I don't think Farmajo has a chance with all that happened. But you never know, anything is possible.

31 minutes ago, Mastermind said:

Ana waa ikan sort of thing kkkk. 

Duufaan, stop counting votes. It has never worked. In 2017 Hassan Culusow was sure of victory and he shockingly came short. There is mantra in Somalia parliamentarians:" Lacag waa cunus codku waa meelkale"

I don't think Farmajo has a chance with all that happened. But you never know, anything is possible.

I admire your sincerity in here. But Cheesy will not run in the upcoming election.

1 hour ago, Tillamook said:

I admire your sincerity in here. But Cheesy will not run in the upcoming election.

Hubtaa ninyahow?

Others are not so sure. I can't believe this guy gets paid for being an analyst.

Duufaan   

I think Tillamook understands the math but the old game of trying to remove him like Abdilaahe Yusuf style did not work. I do not think Deni co left any more leverage. It will be UN lead process. Farmaajo team arguing a new meeting not needed.