Che -Guevara

Farmajo Addresses the nation

5 minutes ago, Che -Guevara said:

He will accept election but no more shenanigans and unreasonable demands from Madoobe, Deni, and Mogadishu cartel.

It was not unreasonable. The demands will be more and stronger. He must leave the election matters to his PM. The PM must build trust by firing Fahad Yasin, Hijaar and replace them with capable people who are non partisan and do not have blood on their hands.

Other option will be the SNA soldiers who are against extension to work with his in the security of the election. That means they will stay put where they are now until new admin comes in.

1 minute ago, Mastermind said:

It was not unreasonable. The demands will be more and stronger. He must leave the election matters to his PM. The PM must build trust by firing Fahad Yasin, Hijaar and replace them with capable people who are non partisan and do not have blood on their hands.

Other option will be the SNA soldiers who are against extension to work with his in the security of the election. That means they will stay put where they are now until new admin comes in.

That's nonsense. The whole point of negotiations is to come to reasonable agreement, not one party to demand everything and not accept anything.

Duufaan   
10 minutes ago, Mastermind said:

These are useless conditions that will not give any votes for mucaarid group. In fact, will strengthen his supporters,even if he agrees. I glad that Deni is not demanding to dissolve the government. By the way, Rooble is his appointed man. Overall this is minimum conditions

4 minutes ago, Che -Guevara said:

That's nonsense. The whole point of negotiations is to come to reasonable agreement, not one party to demand everything and not accept anything.

Nonsense to you because you believe in him. Musharaxiin and some of the states do not trust him and his commanders with the election. It is either new people come in or we manage together. There is no argument there.

13 minutes ago, Duufaan said:

These are useless conditions that will not give any votes for mucaarid group. In fact, will strengthen his supporters,even if he agrees. I glad that Deni is not demanding to dissolve the government. By the way, Rooble is his appointed man. Overall this is minimum conditions

Kkkk They are reasonable conditions because we need free and fair election and not one dictated by him. So tell me what is your objection to having a new commanders that will secure election fairly and can be trusted by both? If he wins then fair play but if he does not you will take him to Buhodle and keep him as trophy kkkk Win win for you.

Also, PM is responsible of all government operations including elections anyway so what is wrong of him running it? After all is his man.

20 minutes ago, Mastermind said:

Nonsense to you because you believe in him. Musharaxiin and some of the states do not trust him and his commanders with the election. It is either new people come in or we manage together. There is no argument there.

We will see.

Duufaan   
7 minutes ago, Mastermind said:

Kkkk They are reasonable conditions because we need free and fair election and not one dictated by him. So tell me what is your objection to having a new commanders that will secure election fairly and can be trusted by both? If he wins then fair play but if he does not you will take him to Buhodle and keep him as trophy kkkk Win win for you.

Also, PM is responsible of all government operations including elections anyway so what is wrong of him running it? After all is his man.

I am glad you guys feel relieved but what goes around comes around.  You have to advocate for free and fair elections all the time, not only when somebody you do not like in power.

34 minutes ago, Duufaan said:

I am glad you guys feel relieved but what goes around comes around.  You have to advocate for free and fair elections all the time, not only when somebody you do not like in power.

I always advocate for fairness regardless og who is in the helm. Anyways, it is good that extension has been rejected. It would have set a bad example that would have been replicated by future presidents and leaders. In Puntland Abdullahi Yusuf tried to extended his term in 2001 and that has triggered a civil war that lasted for another two years. That experience have became a lesson and now no leader can dare talk about extending term. I hope this becomes a lesson for everybody no extension is ever contemplated by anyone. The other thing that we learn from this is that our governance and our situations are different from other countries. We can not emulate other countries where dictatorships can work. We are naturally freedom loving people.

Abdi90   

I think Farmaajo had to change his plan/speech, im almost certain he was planing to double down with his marinhabaabin and blame game, but the statements from South west, Galmudug, Hirshabelle and his Prime-minister blew up his plans, he now become totally clothless and naked.

3 minutes ago, Abdi90 said:

I think Farmaajo had to change his plan/speech, im almost certain he was planing to double down with his marinhabaabin and blame game, but the statements from South west, Galmudug, Hirshabelle and his Prime-minister blew up his plans, he now become totally clothless and naked.

I think they are all on it.