Sign in to follow this  
nomadrebell

YOUR THOUGHTS ARE WELCOME

WARNING!!!!~

NAC NAC MALABARO INTA..NEED ONLY SERIOUS DEBATE ORIGHT.

WHAT WOULD YOU DO IF THIS HAPPENED TO YOU????DON'T BE NICE IF YOU WANTO JUST SPEAK ONLY ON YOUR REALL THOUGHTS.

SAY YOU ARE A FARAX; IN A SMALL TOWN ; MARYING AGE; YOU KNOW MOST PEOPLE IN TOWN SPECIALLY FAARAXS OF YOUR AGE..SOME THEY ARE YOUR CLOSE FRIENDS .,. AND SOME THEY ARE FRIENDS ..YOU MAY SAY NOT VERY CLOSE FRIENDS.

THEN ONE INNOCENT DAY YOU LEARNED A SAD STORY:; AND THAT SAD STORY GOES LIKE THIS...ONE OF YOUR FRIEND NOT YOUR CLOSE FRIEND BUT A DISTANT ONE WAS TURNED DOWN BY YOUNG GOOD LOOKING XALIMO. HE WAS MADLY IN LOVE WITH THAT XALIMO...YOU SAID TO YOUR SELF WHAT A BAD XALIIMO..CAUSE YOU KNOW THE GUY WAS SUCH A NICE GUY..BUT THEN AGAIN YOU SAID TO YOUR SELF DON'T JUDGE SOMEONE YOU NEVER MET; ITS NO GOOD THING TO DO.

THEN ....THE DAYS GO BY.........

ANOTHER INNOCENT BEAUTIFULL SUMMERDAY YOU MET A GOOD LOOKING XALIIMO WITH A NICE SMILE THAT BLOW AWAY YOUR MOCAWIS COMPLETELY:__+- JUST JOKING..SHE WAS DAMN SEXY PERIOD. INSIDE AND OUTSIDE . . THEN THINGS HEATED UP BETWEEN YOU AND HER AND YOU DRAW THE CONCLUTION THAT THIS MUST BE YOUR FUTURE WIFE IN JUST 2 MONTHS. AND SHE WAS COMPLETELY AND MADLY IN LOVE WITH YOU TOO.

THEN YOU FOUND OUT THIS IS THE WOMAN. THE AWFULL WOMAN. THE WOMAN WHO REJECTED THE BROTHER AND WASTED HIS MONEY AND TIME. SHE IS TELLING YOU SHE WANTS YOU AND ONLY YOU. SHE WANTS THE CEREMONY TO START AS SOON AS POSSIBLE. WHAT WOULD YOUR DECISION BE?????

YOUR THOUGHTS ARE WELCOME HERE..IT HAPPENED TO A BROTHER.

First you need to expalin to me who is FAARAX and who is XALIIMO?

you're not talking about yourself and the girl you love now are you?

i am just curious that is all.

There are a lot of reason why would one decline marriage proposal from another. It could be a whole list bro, but that should not hold back another guy to take the risk of asking same girl…..and if we are saying what she did to the poor faarax was really bad than that is another case.

**Hahaha** @ rebel, This must have happened to you!! ( are you farah #1 or farah #2??)

Anyway, obviously, farah #1 and Halimo weren't meant to be..So why suffer yourself...err..I mean..why should farah #2 suffer ??? I mean if they truly love eachother and meant to be together, I don't see what's stopping them, na'mean ;)

:cool:

lol@opinionated...

Rebel, I don't see a problem here...

if you were indeed, and I think you are Victim Number #1 aka Farah1,then you obviously can't hold a grudge over Victim Number #2 aka Farah2. (U've said it all, and by that I meant y'all weren't friends, not close friends that mattered to each other, and I don't see why you have to get hurt by Victim #2's happiness with the girl...I don't think Victim #2 has done anything wrong, and he shouldn't put his life on hold for your own bruised ego..)

If everyone who ever got dumbed decided that it wasn't fair for the person who dumbed them to find happiness else where, then no one would have had a relationship in this crazy world we live in.

Even if the person who did dumb you went out with your couzin by faith, and you u were to find out later, it shouldn't get in the way of your couzin and the girl's happieness, becuz u have been there once, it didnt work out and its time to give someone else a chance....(I used your couzin as an example, not that would ever happen to u, god forbid...)

Blessed   

you should first thank her for dumbing your friend

Then you marry her.

He wasn't her calaf, not her type she did the right thing. He will most defintely get over her and find another sexy xaliimo - plenty of them around ;)

and you should praise Allah almighty, for placing love in the heart of this xaliimo for a silly 'faarax' like you..must be to even b contemplating this.

Shaka Zulu

First you need to expalin to me who is FAARAX and who is XALIIMO?

Babes, Brotish nomads use the term farax n xaliimo instead of 'guy' and 'girl'. Originaly it was used as an insult but now it is pretty universal. Your a farax, ama xaliimo and so is your hooyo.

No, sorry 9i got lil carried away) your hooyo aint a xaliimo - unless thats her real name.... ;) Respects 2 my Eedo.

Raxmah   

Is all about calaf bro, you cant hold it against her if she wasn't interested in your friend...cmon now you should be thankful she isn't dumbing u too.

Jamelia   

Nomadrebel......

Let me get this straight,,,u say that this Xalimo.....wasted farah NO1's money......its seems to me that this girl is out for all she can get,,,,but then again ppl change......and she might have found MR.right in you.....and her old playing days are over.......All that i can say is dont rush into marriage.....try to get to know the real her...and her motives for being with u.............

LOL. U think Farah#1 will take the rejection easily..hell no. Ofcourse he's hurt about it and will say all kinds of ....well u know what am talking about.

So I think you're looking for a support system!!!

Pray and thank Allah for finding a compatible mate. I say when u do find him/her, hold on tight n' don't let them go. So when do u plan on purposing to her? :D

Blessed   

Originally posted by OG_Girl:

Ooops! i was passing by.

hoodo, why u changed ur nick? I loved ur other nick girl
:D

Got a bit tired of being Ameenah... so i sent that nick on a short break... don't worry though, Ameenah will be back soon.

Hoodo is wicked, what is wrong with Hoodo?

it means fortunate / lucky

Changed   

Hoodo me like ur nick icon_razz.gif

Rabell......this is what i would do if i was farax#2 simple marry her if she is willing to :D

I would also do a little investigation and by that i mean i would ask farax#1 the reason she left him and not only there and ask her reasons for leaving farax#1. smile.gif ..

Money will be spent when couple go out on a date. farax2 probably spent money on her and if things dont work out farax2 would probably say he wasted his money tooo :rolleyes:

my point is: dont run to conclution find it out for self ;)

WELL TO MAKE IT SHORT,EVERY STORY HAS TOO SIDES SO WE CAN'T JUDGE THE LADY AND THAT'S WHY EVERY JUDGE DON'T RULE THE CASE IF THE PERSON ISN'T THERE FOR FARAX-1. AND FOR U SWEATY DON'T RUSH ANYTHING TAKE U'R TIME AND FIND OUT IF THIS IS THE RIGHT PERSON OR NOT COZ 2MONTHTS IS TOO FAST FOR ME....PEACE BABY

MEN, TELL US WHAT U WANT AND WE'LL DO WHAT WE WANT..BY/ME icon_razz.gificon_razz.gif