Sign in to follow this  
me

Re-writing the Quran?

me   

VVD- Dutch liberal party (Ayaan Hirsi Ali's party)

Link Trouw

Link NRC

An article on research magazine linked to the VVD-party proposed making the Quran in its present form illegal in Holland and re-writing the 'violent' passages in the Quran.

When asked whether to re-write the bible and thorah, the writter said 'they are less violent' then the Quran, so they don't need to be re-written.

A senator from the VVD party has said most Muslims in Holland practice a peaceful form of islam and re-writing the Quran will not limit their religious practices, since all thats proposed is taking away only the violent passages.

me   

^^Nothing is getting heated up, its just the way things go.

Step by step.

Khalaf   

^^^Why should it get heated? We are Muslims, there is nothing to argue about "re-writing" the Quran. They tried before, they try now, and they can try forever, who cares? Quran is From Allah Most Great and it is protected by Allah Most Great. case closed.

peace out

Edit: all dis shh against our deen reminds me of that beautiful quote from the arab nomad, who was searching for his camels, and the ppl said to him are u mad, there is a great army coming to destroy the ka'ba, he said the ka'ba has its Lord and its Lord shall protect it, i am the lord (owner) of my camels, therefore where are my camels! Islam is in the Hands of Allah Most Great, nothing and no one will ever defeat it! They too know dat.

khayr to ummahtal islamiya.

Fabregas   

When asked whether to re-write the bible and thorah, the writter said 'they are less violent' then the Quran,

Bullocks( no offense)

RedSea   

Originally posted by me:

When asked whether to re-write the bible and thorah, the writter said 'they are less violent' then the Quran, so they don't need to be re-written.

Assalamu Calaykum members,

It seems to me that Satan is strugling and trying everything just to 'try' yes to try to do any sort of 'damage' to the Quran. As Muslims everything has been told completely in the Quran and the Sunnah and everything is laid out right there, so we should have a good idea of how everything will go down in the future.

As for the little passage that I quoted, I quoted to show to us of how Satan and his children are turning everything the other way around.

Allah said this in Suratu Ala Cimraan speaking of the purpose of the Quran:

3. It is He Who sent down to thee (step by step), in truth, the Book, confirming what went before it; and He sent down the Law (of Moses) and the Gospel (of Jesus) before this, as a guide to mankind, and He sent down the criterion (of judgment between right and wrong).

So as you see the Quran is actually the one Allah has revealed in order to correct, sort out, when both the Gospel (book given to Jesus) and Torah (revealed to Moses) had bee corrupted. In other words, if anything needed to rewritten it was the Gospel and Torah, the result is the Quran.

God knows what is best for us all.

Bada Cas.

me   

Originally posted by Geel_Jire12:

I think muslims should educate themselves about the Jewish Talmud.......

Why?

Pi   

^^ I wonder why ppl even bother posting crap like this. I mean how is anyone suppose to discuss or comment on raw bullshid.

me   

Originally posted by Pi:

^^ I wonder why ppl even bother posting crap like this. I mean how is anyone suppose to discuss or comment on raw bullshid.

Homeboy way kuu soo socdaan, ana waan kuu sii sheegayaa.

Hollan waxa maanta ka dhaca, 2 sano ka dib ingriiska iyo mareekanka way ka dhacaan. Maanta Holland ayee ka leeyihiin tan, barina wadamada kale ayee ka dhihidoonaan.

When I first read it I was shocked, then I was like ..hold up...is this anything new? No its nothing new, these people are testing their limits and will keep coming till stopped.

Who will stop them? Not me :D

I am Somali I worship reer hebel, only you muslims will be in trouble.