Mastermind

This Professor must stand for presidency

He is eloquent and to the point. He is very smart in his analysis of current affairs of the country. Very few people have these qualities and I just wonder why he is not standing for presidency.

Very impressive patriot. This country cant afford dictatorship and civil war.

I laughed hard when he started talking about Gorgor, duufaan and cayayaan militia that Farmaajo created for himself. Lool

Wallahi I had same thought as him. How can you have special brigades that are not part of the central command of the national army leadership. These are what dictators always prefer so that the army is weak  to the point where they can not unseat them.

Qadafi used to have these set up to the point where Libya did not have national army to speak of that could save the country in it's hour of need.

This guy has perfectly, completely and exactly described Cheesy’s destructive and regressive political worldview and why wax waliba jiq ku yihiin Farmaajo.😁

Abdi90   

This professors complex and deep explanation on Farmajo is exactly the issues that compelled many of us to dislike him(after we supported him in the beginning), but sadly many pro Farmaajo people lack the deep analytical intelligence/capacity to understand and see this deep issues