Apophis

Tiktok toy soldiers vs

Apophis   

Ciyalki tiktok getting shook.

M.FACEBOOK.COM

Daawo sida Loo Galay Ciyaalki Yar Yaraa ee Farmaajo iyo Fahad ay Soo Direen ee Weeraray Guriga Abdirahman Abdirahman Abdishakur iyo...

Another angle:

Source somalinet contributor: 

WWW.SOMALINET.COM

Footage of the marina fight | Daily chitchat on Somali politics.

galbeedi   

I don't understand why you guys equate the local police who protects both life and property to the " Moorayaan " militia who will loot and kill if they get the upper hand.

The Somali national army should not involve in internal security matters , yet, if local armed militia overpower the police , I would rather have the army who have a command and control.

Apophis   
1 hour ago, galbeedi said:

I don't understand why you guys equate the local police who protects both life and property to the " Moorayaan " militia who will loot and kill if they get the upper hand.

The Somali national army should not involve in internal security matters , yet, if local armed militia overpower the police , I would rather have the army who have a command and control.

I believe the local police were not that much involved in fighting, only the haramcad and the military.

They have been allowed to keep law and order in the stations outside government control.