Che -Guevara

Time for Transitional Government

Just now, Apophis said:

Cbb you made me laugh kkkk

Why surrender so quickly, you still have those Turkish APCs. 

Wait until at-least a few are burnt.

This shows how demented you are. Leave Somali affairs to Somalis, Rendille.

Holac   

I understand most Somali nationalists want a strong central government but at the end of the day, Somalia is a very fragile country with a very clannish society. We need to slowly prosper, educate our people and raise the next generation of Somalis. We may never have a strong central government, and I am fine with it as long as each Somali clan is able to build its Tuulo and our common Somali identity is protected by all of us.  The current generation of Somalis is not ready for a strong central government.  Federalism is the most practical way forward. 

We must be practical and support the nation in whatever way that helps its survival. Farmaajo may have had good intentions when he came to power, but I am sure history will remember him differently. Mogadishu was a booming city for many years before he came to power. Each transitional goverment before him did whatever it had to, to march the country forward. It is very appalling to even think about what is happening. It is a huge setback. 

Great leaders have a way to recognize the moment. Farmaajo failed to recognize that his time is over. He should have resigned many weeks ago. 

3 minutes ago, Holac said:

I understand most Somali nationalists want a strong central government but at the end of the day, Somalia is a very fragile country with a very clannish society. We need to slowly prosper, educate our people and raise the next generation of Somalis. We may never have a strong central government, and I am fine with it as long as each Somali clan is able to build its Tuulo and our common Somali identity is protected by all of us.  The current generation of Somalis is not ready for a strong central government.  Federalism is the most practical way forward. 

We must be practical and support the nation in whatever way that helps its survival. Farmaajo may have had good intentions when he came to power, but I am sure history will remember him differently. Mogadishu was a booming city for many years before he came to power. Each transitional goverment before him did whatever it had to, to march the country forward. It is very appalling to even think about what is happening. It is a huge setback. 

Great leaders have a way to recognize the moment. Farmaajo failed to recognize that his time is over. He should have resigned many weeks ago. 

The sort of 'federalism' we have is not sustainable. It is subject to abuse or easily manipulated by predatory foreign powers. No country can survive without a strong state. Farmajo will leave eventually, but the same agents of chaos will continue to undermine every government. 

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, Che -Guevara said:

The government should be one made of technocrats. The current leadership including Farmajo and opposition should be excluded. 

Che breaks rank with his uncle farmaajo. I thought I would never see this day. There is hope. 

galbeedi   

Che,

Do not fall to trap of the opposition.

Farmaajo should be replaced by another elected government. Remember general Sadiq John was the biggest threat and everyone said he had hundreds of technical and loyal police, at the end he was face saved by his clan.

The so called colonel Sanay tried to distrupt Hiiraan before he folded.

Drama and skirmishes is for the consumption of the 'IC media"

Just now, Xaaji Xunjuf said:

Che breaks rank with his uncle farmaajo. I thought I would never see this day. There is hope. 

LOL, nagadaaye, ma Xaaji Xunduf igu qaldeesaa?

I didn't support Abdullahi Yusuf [ my fellow clansman], what makes you think I would support Farmajo blindly? Besides, I don't want to see my hometown burn again.

galbeedi   

Those who came for "Isgoys" had been disbanded and went home.

No war will take place, but Hassan Sheikh and his militia will be kept is his house. No more militia will arrive in Mogadishu.

It is time to be tough to the criminals trying to create anarchy.

Waar ninka hala tartamo oo doorasho ha looga qaado xukunka. Way dhamaatay daaqad laga soo daato iyo fawdo.

1 minute ago, galbeedi said:

Che,

Do not fall to trap of the opposition.

Farmaajo should be replaced by another elected government. Remember general Sadiq John was the biggest threat and everyone said he had hundreds of technical and loyal police, at the end he was face saved by his clan.

The so called colonel Sanay tried to distrupt Hiiraan before he folded.

Drama and skirmishes is for the consumption of the 'IC media"

I am not worried about that. Xasan Sheekh has discredited himself. I don't see him being elected again. Abdishakur never had a chance. The things can't get out of a hand quickly. It is a better to find a compromise that denies everyone a chance.

2 hours ago, Holac said:

I gurrantee you Somalia will never be strong with current formula of federalism, I was saying this over a decade ago, and each year my conviction is becoming clearer, it does not suit us to people that are homogeneous, the clan thing  is disappearing  and is used and always fueled by few ruthless people.

If you want to see Somalia out of this horrible position, the sooner we get rid off mini states that don't  know their place and the this federalism noone knows.

The only place where federalism worked are rich power central gov, like USA or Australia , Canada .

Federalism is too layered and very expensive government, how can we opt a system too expensive to run while we can not feed our people?

Each state now want their own government, deliver nothing to their locals  and yet want everything from the central government who they contribute nothing. 

You can't have your cake and eat it too.

Che, 

There is no other option other than to forge ahead , either he succeeds or vultures take over and we regress.

The enemies of Somalia’s are salivating, their stooges will do anything,  to stop progress or transfer power to people.

Duufaan   
2 hours ago, galbeedi said:

Those who came for "Isgoys" had been disbanded and went home.

No war will take place, but Hassan Sheikh and his militia will be kept is his house. No more militia will arrive in Mogadishu.

It is time to be tough to the criminals trying to create anarchy.

Waar ninka hala tartamo oo doorasho ha looga qaado xukunka. Way dhamaatay daaqad laga soo daato iyo fawdo.

What I am hearing, in fact Farmaajo stopped the group to be killed or arrested. Rooble and other moqdisho team wanted them to be arrested or killed. Farmaajo refused. That was best option

Duufaan   
2 hours ago, Holac said:

I think you are bias here. True moqdish was making progress but today moqdisho became a center for somalia again as it used be and much safer. If a liitle girl from Saylac became sick, now her parents will take to moqdisho. Completely different moqdisho. A moqdisho that does not want a war. I agree this achievement should not be distrubt but somalia needs a function government. Somalis may survived many years without state but can not survive any more and moqdisho and somali every where understand. 70% of the people are young and need future. You can only understand when make a multible visit. This is it for Somalia. I still hope some compromise and smooth transitions.