Sign in to follow this  
Somalid Pride

Scientific studies say - We are a pure race!

NASSIR   

Originally posted by Abtigiis &Tolka:

But Marx I thought you are black American when I saw your videos. I think this classification suits some of us, not the black somali's manily in puntland and the south.
:D:D

I don't get ur point. What is black somalis' manily in Puntland and the south mean?

As to the poster, thanks brother.

Originally posted by Xamar-Gale:

quote:Originally posted by Abtigiis &Tolka:

But Marx I thought you are black American when I saw your videos. I think this classification suits some of us, not the black somali's manily in puntland and the south.
:D:D

I don't get ur point. What is black somalis' manily in Puntland and the south mean?

As to the poster, thanks brother.
Skin color has little to do with this Classification. Its based on Y-DNA lineage, you can be darker for many reasons, climate & choice of mtDNA are first to come to mind

So is AT&T saying i am not off Somali origins? 'Black American' kulaha? What do you mean AT&T?! This is worrying me!

Somalid Pride - have you ever thought of eugenics! There are a lot of imbreds amongst us. I think we need to create a system of apartheid to divide the pure from the contaminated!

from what little I know about race/skin color. technically, there is no such thing as blacks or whites, we're suppose to be some other color, and is called something else. this topic about Somalis being their own race is just silly.

Originally posted by Nin-Yaaban:

from what little I know about race/skin color. technically, there is no such thing as blacks or whites, we're suppose to be some other color, and is called something else. this topic about Somalis being their own race is just silly.

Somalid race = (E1b1b + T) amongst the Somalians, Berbers, Egyptians, Coastal Lebanese/Phoenicians & Southern Greeks

Preserving your own race is not silly its honoring your ancestors evolutionary efforts

NASSIR   

Somalid, have you read this old book entitled THE PEOPLE OF AFRICA, by Jean Hiernaux. P. 144-145. He concludes how "strongly arabized" are some clans.He also concludes in his anthropomerdic samplings and observations that majority of Somalis North and South do not have Arab components. Is his work biased?

Originally posted by Abu_Diaby- Al Zeylaci:

"Somali race" are the same as Southern Greeks?
:D

50% of Southern Greeks are genetic Somalids. They are mainly fish eaters, hot tempered people with the love for the sea. Their DNA shows that they share common paternal ancestory with 91% of modern Somalians.

Originally posted by Xamar-Gale:

He also concludes in his anthropomerdic samplings and observations that majority of Somalis North and South do not have Arab components. Is his work biased?

Only 2% of Somalians have Arabid DNA

J (Y-DNA) stats show this clearly:

85% in Yemen

60% in Saudi

33% in Amhara Ethiopians

10% in General Ethiopians

2% in Somalians & Oromo Ethiopians