Sign in to follow this  
BORN_BRANIAC

SICK AUSTRIAN MAN

me   

Just ask yourself how many people are locked up somewhere now? and then ask yourself how many Somali women oo tahriibaya ayaa meelahaas lagu helay, lagu dilay, ama ay dad u xidhan yihiin?

-Lily-   

That is a depressing thought ME.

I was trying to avoid this story. I also think the mother knew about it.

winnie   

most likely she knew of the initial abuse. the prison in the basement is too far fetched for the average mind to actually consider as anything but paranoia. ironically though... well you know the end.

Malika   

There must be something wrong with the wife, like most of other women married to serial killers,peadophiles and so on..waax baa ka si aah..

A man like that should be tortured slowly until death.

Jacpher   

This individual is indeed sick, very sick.

But only seven years sicker than our own sickos who locked up Somali populace for seventeen long years.

Buuxo   

La damb bacdal kufur- There is no sin worse than kufri/gaalnimo.So we shouldnt expect wax fiican from them in the first place.

i was shocked. it a reflection of western society and its corrupt social fabric. the daughter/mother of this evil man must be traumatised.

Question: these victims have had an experience of hell on earth. how does islam judge people who suffer such bad experiences in this world. What is their fate?. i ask not out of ignorance but curiosity!