Sign in to follow this  
2Cute

BIG BIG DILEMMA

I agree with underdog...What Happened To Our Men?

Its not only men too. I've been hearing about women who became lesbians...LAILLAH ILLAH LAH!!!

Tagane where did you get that article? Bismillah this is SAD! As a somalian community we need to do something! :eek:

Words can't describe what my stomach is going through :( ...I think I need the Restroom...Bye!

.:peace n luv:.

raula   

Abaayo..getting wired nowdayz can bring lots of unrealistic visuals into live.....so like others said...confront him with the evidence before can make a final decision.

Tagane..I read that article a while back and was saddened about it..but what can you do..mindyou, the terrible discovery is that story-telling goes into way back to Somalia relating the existence of such acts. However, permissing the acts more open environmentally here in this country. Ya Allah! what are coming to :mad:

sorry EBN, didn’t meant to make you sick….i know its horrieble thing

raul bro i know, I’ve read this a while ago, I was surprised to see again as a new article in one of the Somali websites u know This will not be the last, who knows s/he maybe not even be the firs.....

very shocking news! more funnier is though raula and tagane! yo u folks r addressing each wrongly. raula is abaayo! and tagane is aboowe i believe. just an fyi!! i mean reading this kind of stuff u wanna get straight 4 sure!

lool rudy, sorry raula sis lol

yo rudy what you mean you think, your not second guess are you,after reading that article bro. lol just kidding sxb

raula   

lol rudy.....abaayo...OOOPs!! :D;) aboowe...see why u gotta have a similar name like moi??? yeah! too much confusion around here... icon_razz.gif;) ..

Tagane...none taken aboowe...and rudy...I was referring abaayo to the original poster...Waryaa..dont overwork my lit' mind now :D

LuCkY   

TAGANE: THATS SOME SICKENING ARTICLE :eek: ...ITS QUITE DISGUSTING BUT THEN AGAIN THATS REALITY.

I HAVE HEARD ABOUT GAY SOMALI MEN BUT TRANS-SEXUALS :confused: :mad: :rolleyes: MAY ALLAH HELP US! THAT IS BEYOND ME...I JUST DONT UNDERSTAND. redface.gif

La-y-La   

acuudka!!! this is crazy!!!! :eek: :mad:

ohmagod, i cant blv there are somali homos in this world, what is this world coming to.

tagane, i read that article awhile ago but didnt think it was true. so i read it agian now and went to google to search for the guy who wrote and guess what i found all this websites of his and he has a So-Called Magazine for Gay Muslims, can u believe that!!!!!!! :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

acuudi bilahi mina sheydaabi rajiim, cajiib, walaahi somali bey nagu noqdeen, Ya Rab!!!!!

:mad:

lol rudy,i hear u dude

Exactly lucky, its reality nor can we deny or look the other way.

Magazine for Gay Muslims, lool now that is someting to be surprised about!! be careful Serenity the more you dig the more you'll be :eek: :eek: na'mean

underdog   

Tagane, I read the article and I REALLY doubt that was a true story. I've seen other "stories" written by this Afdheere guy. He exagarrates.

He's like the HR dept for the gay community. writing these articles to show that it's OK and this has been going on forever.

What ever people like them say is irrelevant because they will burn in hell.

Phobia means fear...I'm not homophobic...I just can't stand filth.

A7LA-SHU   

:eek: :eek: :eek: all i can say is lord have mercy....

a whole village full of gays? geeee.. did they run out of ways to holla at the ladies or something? coz that is sick..

HOLLY SHYTE!!! :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: , Somali gays??????? I kinda heard about some Somali boys who were supposedly gay in London but haven't seen any hard core evidence to take it any further. But...

gay men wearing women's clothing. "I thought 'this is it.'"

A whole village of gay men dressed as women became a bit too much later, however, recalls the well dressed tall woman.

I am sorry, THIS CANNOT BE REAL. It is a story, written like a piece of fiction. And it is taking place in Somalia??? I thought women got shot dead if they were seen wearing trousers back in Mogadisho let alone some man dressed in a dirac. Where is the logic in this?? :confused: :confused:

I think this is fake! If anyone IS gay in Somalia, I should think they'd keep their mouth shut, not brag about it and build a whole village. *shakes head* I just dont see it happen.

In terms of Somali coming to the Western World, (i.e America - where the worst sh! happens) I suppose - if you dont have any self respect and tribute to your religion - anything can happen. We should not be as ignorant as to think that Somali's are absolute of any evils that can corrupt the weak ones. After all, the Somali community lacks in good men anyway. :(

But I'm not convinced this (article) is happening in Somalia.

2CUTE, let me give you some advice. Show the pictures to the guy, and ask what the h*ll is going on??? Then (if it's true) kick his f*ggot ar$e to the kerb!!! But, be careful, as someone pointed out, a lot of technology is at our hands these days, and the pictures could have been messed with. This could be an elaborate case of jealousy. And if it doesn't come true and he's not the person in the picture, tell him to get new friends, and tell your friend to follow that advice herself.

Good Luck.

Nefertiti

Tell your friend to make copies of those nasty photos and spread them around (especially in somali restaurants and all the places they hang out,Hell even send some to his folks back in Africa and while you at it remember to post in S.O.L too and Somalinet)like a wild fire so that everybody will know what sick sick sick man he is.

ALLAH what is happening to my once devout Muslim people?