Sign in to follow this  
2Cute

BIG BIG DILEMMA

2Cute   

hi everybody

We need advise for this dillema aight..

a freind of mine is dating a guy he is somali. they loved each other there is even mariage talk and the whole 9yard.. few weeks ago she got mail which is her man with a white guy and they are all naked top to the bottom.. now she's all desprate and sad, she didn't told him anything yet but she said its not the same everytime he comes around she ditches or acts all busy and she doesn't want to confront the guy.. the pictures has note that says if u want more truth go in a certain house and u'll find ur man with another man so on and on....we don't know who's doing this and why and who's behind it...

i never thought somalis have guy ppl,i heard stories but never in my wildest dream would think someone i know would have links in it...its realy stressfull and ashemfull. Now the que? is what can she do how can she get out with out hurting him and so on plzzzzzzzzzzz advise needed badly??????? redface.gif :confused: :confused:

Acuudi minak ow minak,gay aa ma somali qaniis ah ilaahan ka tuugay inuu i tusin kaasay. i feel sorry for the sister tell him why u don't want to see him and add that don't go home if u want live tell him to stay western world otherwise he's gonna get killed by stone wallahi...

and for u its good to know the truth than later so move on and pray god that u didn't catch all his germs. i heard something like that in minesota some somali boy was in chail coz he staped his boyfreind when he saw him with another man and the police arest him give him ristraining order.. waaba nin ha loo xiro ninkale

acuudi bilahi,waa saman aaqir.. wallahi..

bye sister i hope everything works out for u... and they were saying wadanka gaalada gabdhaha ku halaabay,, nimanka ma'rkaan??????

freindship is forever... :cool:

Changed   

BISMILLAH ......ACUUDU MINAK.....holy shit :eek: dump him and show him the pic and say nacalat na kugu tale ganisyahow is fiiri......simple qaniiska ye aroosin please....uufay that is so freaking grosss :eek: :mad:

that is so nasty...tell ur girlfriend to just tell him the truth..and just dump his nasy ass...iam so dicusted :rolleyes: ....damm i feel sorry for her. good luck to her

peace :D;)

LuCkY   

FIRST OF ALL WELCOME TO SOL! :D

ALL I CAN SAY IS THAT IF YOU REALLY CARE FOR YOUR GIRL FRIEND TELL HER TO DROP THIS GUY LIKE NOBODYS BUSINESS. FOR HER OWN GOOD BEFORE HE INFECTS HER WITH GOD KNOWS WHAT. :rolleyes: I WOULDNT WANT ANYTHING TO DO WITH A GAY GUY LET ALONE MARRY HIM. :mad: AND IS HE IN HIS RIGHT MIND, I MEAN MUSLIM MEN ARE NOT TO BE GAY OR ANYTHING OF THAT LIKE :confused: :confused:

BESIDES SHE HAS EVIDENCE NO NEED TO GET INTO DETAILS AND WHO CARES ABOUT HIS FEELINGS IF HE IS DOING SUCH DIM-WITTED THINGS. HE HAS HURT HER IN MORE WAYS THAN IMAGINABLE. :eek:

A7LA-SHU   

girl since u or any of us here don't know the real story why doesn't she talk to him and tell him all she knows. coz it might be someone playin joke on her, hey the brotha might have some haters so helloo nowadays computers can do more than pictures so don't let that fool u my dear.. so tell ur home girl to chill and ask him and even show him what she saw that freaked her out. if he said aight so it is truth then there u have it, she can move on with no doubt..

hOLLY...sh1t..are you mad... A somali fag...istafuallah..sorry but tha boi needs to be stoned..and as far as your gurl goes..i suggest she confronts his lil trifflin ..a55 rite now n rite there...let him know and he'll feel what she be feel which she shouldnt by the way...cuz ish happens all the time..thats life...the world will always rotate so wha can you do bout it...we humans..again we aint perfect...

wun

Blessed   

I think she sould confront him first, ask him straight up and then dumb his khaniis self, nothing left to it.

I have my reservations about pictures online, some people can change them and all.. so that is a (small) possibiity.

Somali fagots (a very tiny minority) do exist, welcome to the real world redface.gif

underdog   

Take the picture, go to the house, put it in front of him and ask "What is this?"

You don't need to throw a tantrum. If he is playing for the other team he's gone. If he can't give a strong reply, he's gone. if he stutters, he's gone. As a matter of fact, he has to be 110% straight-up and to the point to stay.

This sh!t is getting out of hand...

This culture we all ran to escape civil war and allegedly came to get a better life and now our next generation seem to have forgotten what it means to be men....How many of you have seen Somali guys with braided hair and earings? To me thats where the Khaniis culture begins. Sorry to rant like this but I think enough Somali men were lost in the war. Then we lost more in the west to alcohol, drugs and crime....now we're losing men to other men??????

Seems like no one is taking the time to voice opposition to the problem. next time you see a Somali guy doing something even slightly out of line, take a few seconds and say something

oh yeah, someone look-up the word "Indifference" because thats where we are right now.

I'll pray for the sister with the problem. But first be sure. If you want answer, ask questions.

Xafsa   

Walaahi I feel for the sister!! All she can do is first ask him about it....with out loosing her temper. If those pictures are real then tell your friend to kick him to the curb.

peace and luv

qoslaaye   

tell her to investigate and find out if this is true, if it is true he belongs to that gay guy not her. she has to act very quick before things get out of hands.

Darn! :eek: What happened to innocent until proven guilty?

2cute,

There's only one way for your friend to find out the truth. She should ask him.

Lefty   

Just Pictures ?????

Everyone is capable of creating these kind of pictures by just having a piece of one of your ordinary pictures. This isn't too good to be true but it's an entertainment for the teenagers to make themselves very busy!

Gediid   

Aar dadkeenanaa

What more do you guys need to see or hear.... or you looking for a lame excuse like...Honey I was butt naked in bed with the white dude for charity.....Dump him and tell him to shove it where the sun don't shine.