Sign in to follow this  
Jaabir

Somaliaonline Maximum Security Prison!!!

Judge, I didn't do anything. I swear

By the way, I will have to find a good lawyer because this is a serious charge put forward by my own friend OG_Moti. Betrayal.

I am preparing my counter-charges against OG_Moti for falsely accusing me of "blocking unwanted images".

^^^sorry bruv...no lawyer can help u with this, you shouldn't have abused his Sol rights.

Libaax, greetings to taliban brothers in Guatanamo pay....plz tell them that the human rights are doing the best they can.

darman well said. OG_MOTI is the spirit of SOL.4real!

very interesting post indeed i enjoyed but really to confess something. when I was new into this place I used to think that libaax was a very mean person.I dont' know why is it because of the nick he got...

caremel I like your tag line..kuwii xadraynjiray maa kamitahay.

OG_Girl   

I, OG_Girl, will bail Libaax sankatabte .

-----------------------

Defendant

------------

OG_Moti

------------------

Charge

------------------

Falsely accusing Mr Sankatabte of blocking unwanted images and wasting court's precious time.

Sentence

-------------

3 years with hard labour and paying all court expenses :D

Bail

--------------

Public appology and $8,000 paid. :D

Moti , sorry there is no brotherhood when it comes to justice icon_razz.gif

Salam

It is bad enough the homie is almost becoming snake eater and you guys took his sol human rights, that is not good. With all the jokes aside i missed those posters they were so creative....

Let's all sign a petition for Mot's rights!

Free OG-MOTI

Curly   

As OG-moti’s solictor I’d like to make a public apology on behalf of OG-moti.

OG-moti feels that he meant well and is extremely sadden that the SOL members feel that he should be detained for a crime he’s not even sure he’s committed. However he’s deeply regretful and will never repeat this again, and hopes that everyone on SOL can find it in his heart to forgive him!

I would also like to pay in full the $8,000 for the bail of OG-Moti

-----------------------

Defendant

------------

Scorates-1986 formerly known as Northerner

------------------

Charge

------------------

for making offensive remarks towards Sue, concerning the colour pink!

Sentence

-------------

5 year sentence working in Soho as a barmaid (wear full get-up!)in one of the nightclubs, and also a life-time subscription to the PINK magazine.

Bail

--------------

To publicly admit that the colour Pink is greatly associated with homosexuality when worn by males and that people have the right to hate any colour they dislike!

Sundus garaatsiyo yaaqe, xadreyntaa sheegeesit horta maba ka saayi kowdheh. laakiin ina-adeertiis inaan runta iska shee'sheego aan iska jeclahay. fiiri abayadiis statementkaas soo run ma aha?

Asalaamu'Calaykum,

I'd like to release Scorates-1986. He acknowledges his mistakes and agrees with Miss Sue that the color of pink is indeed associated with homosexuality. He will make his public apology as stated over my supervision this evening. However we feel that there is no need to subscribe to the PINK magazine on the grounds that we have come to the general agreement that pink is indeed for women. My client wishes to state that he is not homosexual there for we will instead subscribe to BLUE magazine.

-----------------------

Defendant

-----------

InAndOut

------------------

Charge

------------------

For refusing to let fellow SOL members express their right in a fair trial. Showing lack of faith in the justice system and for blatantly insulting the judge!

Sentence

-------------

You want to know the meaning of no mercy? I hear by sentence you to 65 years in a Mexican jail. No windows no visitors and no toilet trips. A bucket will be left in the corner and will be emptied once a week. You will also be required to do community work once released, which consists of a road trip doing talks. You will be education the general public on how to work "with" the law not "against" it. A media conference will also be held where you will make a public apology. After all time is served and you are fully rehabilitated you may apply for a position as a representative and spokes person promoting the laws squeaky clean reputation and its fair justice system :D .

Bail

--------------

Bail is set at $100,000,000, and an apology letter (attractive bribe may be needed if you want your claim processed quickly)

Passport must also be turned over to authorities

And person paying bail must take full responsibility of defendant until matters are cleared

Judge Intuition.

--------------------

OG Moti   

I have a couple of announcements to make, first I announce my great appreciation to the following people for their support and understanding:

1. Libaax sanka a true friend, yes he is my good friend and I jailed him for thinking and mistakenly thinking that he is the The Admin or could he be? and also brother I wanted to negotiate for you and lessen your jail period but it seems My OG_girl has betrayed me and took you out of Jail.. and put me in instead of you

2. Derman my Arab Friend, “Ishloonak dude” that is his nick name, for supporting me no matter what… he is a person I feel I can depend on

3. caramel_kisses for being nice to me and being there for me whenever my rights are taken away from me, and for the sisterly support all the way ….

4. *Pessimistic-Sue* formally known as Psycho Sue she is a friend believe or not, even me I can not understand how can someone be a friend of a psycho, but she is very creative psycho, and now being pessimistic makes her even better.. thanx for the support and what better solicitor could I ever have…

5. PlayMaker thanx man I appreciate the Free OG_moti but I don’t understand why you couldn’t pay the bail, I am a good investment by the way ….. smile.gif

In addition I have more interesting posters upcoming but I couldn’t upload them because S o m a li Ho t line is blocked and I was using it for uploading the posters and linking it from there, I am currently in negotiation with Admin to unblock it so that our nomads can enjoy the posters, beside no advertising that site is just personal site .. I don’t have time to work on it anyway .. teaching snake eater 16 hours a day 7 days a week is taking all my time…

by the way, guys today I experienced a horrible incident I was teaching a Human resource management 3 hours class, I gave my students a 15 min break and we want to a canteen in front of the school, and guess what, a student who was standing next to me had his final days in this earth, someone came to him and shot him one shot on the face and when he fell, shot him twice again and walked away, I couldn’t move, and the weird thing is I didn’t even panic or run, I just stood there, and went to see if he was a live, he was moving and for 20 min no one helped him, the police came, and I left the place and the poor kid was still moving on the ground and no one didn’t even call for ambulance, they are not only snake eaters .. life has no meaning to them… their lives are so cheap and people were looking at him as it was normal… that was how I ended my day… so Scorates-1986 sorry I cant bail you .. it is just a bad day for me…. and og girl waa inoo tahay… peace

Asalaamu'Calaykum,

Subxan'Allah bro thats pretty scary. if yo are living in a place that doesnt even respect human life then I do advice you to leave. damn these indhaa yeer are worse then i thought.

my offer about finding you a nice sista to sponsour you still stand ya know so let me know if you want to take it up. also no need to stress about MR Scorates-1986 i have him covered smile.gif

LuCkY   

Defendant===Darman

Charge===A Mock TriaL-For wasting precious time and messing with SOL members.

Sentence===I am sentencing you to 70 yrs in soLitary confinement.You must aLso take everyones exams and finaLs-you must ace it because u have taken away their time to study.

Bail===Darman's baiL is set at $1 miLLion dollars...whoever baiLs him takes his pLace and must wash aLL the bathrooms of SOL members with a toothbrush-it must shine Like Mr.CLean worked on it.