Sign in to follow this  
Jaabir

Somaliaonline Maximum Security Prison!!!

lol everyone hates darman

I sentence SIMPLE_SISTA to jail for impersonating me n stealing my old avator. The only way she can be freed is to go find a new and ORIGINAL name i don't care about the avator anymore

Originally posted by QoxootiMammi:

DEFENDANT

--------------------------------------------------

Shaka Zulu

CHARGE

For the silly and deragatory comments such as "women belong in the kitchen".

SENTENCE

Remaining time till death spent in jail

BAIL

[/QB]

That is the main problem of being a good,law abiding and hard working citizen living under a goverment wich has no sense of humour whatsoever.

fine i plead guilty to all charges but i would like to request from the court to put me one cell with my dear friend CLOWN.

P.S Q/Mammi tell your friend Pixie to not even think about breaking the law other wise her case will be like one of those thousand unsolved murder cases that happen in the jails.

now take me to my cell.

Shaka , is Pixie my friend?? :confused: :confused:

Hayaaaaaay, you must fill me in next time on who my friends are, cos then I can update my little black book!!!!!

Making threats against fellow Nomads (suspected of threatening a female Nomad, staying un-named) are strictly prohibted.

PUNISHMENT will be ISOLATION in a dark window-less room with bread and water rations for 2 consequitive weeks.

Request made by prisoner Shaka Zula (#412225):

to be put in one jail cell with Clown...GRANTED...you'll need all the "fun" you can have for the rest of your life. :D:D

Originally posted by runaway^virgin:

Since I've been the weirdest creature anyone I know have seen or heard of, then I think I'll stand up for the task and
bail
Shaka....

thank you very much my sister and may god bless you for going after the truth and finally discovering that i was actually an INNOCENT all along.

i am disturbed by the lack of mercy among SOL nomads! i am bailing out my dear freind Darman! and i demand either immediate pardon from someone or formal exanoration by his accusers following his release on the grounds that he was wrongfully accused by right-wing conspiracy group and was convicted by unruly jury aided by psychotic, incompetent judge--who also spearheaded illegal detention of unnamed suspects with no formal charges.

THE JUDGE SHOULD BE IMPEACHED TOO!

Jaabir   

Defendant

=========

OG-Moti

Charge

=========

OG-Moti.. your last topic (War waxa iska badala, "I am officially in Jail")is yet another blow to our intelligence that we shall not let you get away with unpunished. in that topic you b!tced about being in Jail => while your a$$ is actually free!! therefore i will send you’re black a$$ back to jail so you would know how it feels to be incarcerated... :D:D

!!!

Sentence

=========

I am sentencing OG-Moti to 65 years in Guantanamo Bay maximum security prison.

Bail

=========

$140,000.00 paid in cash

OG Moti   

Derman brother come on what have i done, i am actually in Jail you dont know what i am going through everytime i go to the airport, i have been picked from the line and asked ****** questions and every country in this world including those snake eaters refused to grant me a visa and only malaysia said ok u can come yet again they send me to the health inspector just because i carry the green book, so i am in jail brother for life, beside u send me away for 65 years come on i am almost 65 years now and been in jail that much another 65 years means u will have to make me a mummy and keep me in jail...

Guantinamo bay, is another only place that i can go without a visa and a ticket, it is a free trip, all i have to do is go to US embassy and shout fcuk Bush and kill the yankies ... and i am set ...

if i would like someone to go to jail it is libaax sanka he abused my SOL rights and he knows what he did, i can not display my posters cause he blocked the domain i was using to load the pictures.... peace

Jaabir   

waraa OG.. you and Kisses can send Libaax to any jail you want.. just keep me out of it.. i have a Moderator application pending with that nigga and i dont feel like messing it up :D:D

i feel you dawg.. walaaah garaaf.. just think of the whole thing as a stage in your life and soon it will be over..

BTW.. why dont you seek employment in other countries? hell you about to become a snake eater yourself :D

caramel.. thanks..

OG Moti   

Derman yal habiib, it is not that i want to work any place else .. working here is great and i like it, i just felt that i cant travel even when u have the money to travel, that suuucks man... anyway caramel kisses you should jail him for me, i thought i couldnt jail him since my SOL rights has been abused once and i was afread of further abuse of my now limited SOL rights... but Derman and you game me encouragement and i shall send him away

Accused

Libaax Sanka

Crime

SOL Human rights abuse, with No intentions of redeeming his actions or any sort of regret

Sentence

10 years ... maximum security prison (Gaalshire)

12 years ... Guantanamo Bay with one meal a day, and sleeping in standing position

10 years small town prison in Maxico, the theme "Dont drop the soup" ...

and if he is still alive.... another 10 years in Cambodian jail, 4 meals aday .. fried snake, snake soup, and spicy rat meat...

Total years = life in prison

Bail

An apology, and restoring OG_moti's SOL rights, and making OG_moti a modirator... others can bail him if they apologize for him and manage some how to make OG_moti a modirator..

Peace

OG_Moti, I am not guilty. I am uncorrupted by evil, malice, or wrongdoing. I am innocent. I didn't do it man.

Seriously, I have nothing to do with it. I don't remember walaahi. Some other staff member might have blocked the images for "advertisement" reasons but I don't remember ever doing anything with your images or posts.

I must not be put on jail for crimes I didn't commit.

By the way, send a private message to Admin just to investigate why the images or whatever were blocked.

Jaabir   

OG has a point Libaax, he is one of SOL prominent nomads, no one can deny the fact that nomads like him gave SOL its unique flava thus keeping us around. The brother is dedicated to SOL and (I am not trying to be bossy here) deserves some recognition..