Sign in to follow this  
Jaabir

Somaliaonline Maximum Security Prison!!!

Jaabir   

Welcome to Somaliaonline maximum security prison, I have created this facility to foster integrity in Somaliaonline and rid it from the irresponsible scum bags. here we will successfully isolate and contain Somaliaonline’s most dangerous and disruptive nomads who are known for their tasteless topics and annoying behavior. We will run roughshod over their civil rights, any nomad who is incarcerated here will have the right to expect no mercy nor fairness behind the bars of this prison. for he/she must have failed to abide by the ethical responsibilities of our much-heralded Somaliaonline forums.

You can choose a nomad that you believe have been abusive, obscene or simply stupid ass. You then will charge him, set his bail, sentence him and then throw his ass in jail.

That nomad will remain locked up until someone else comes to his rescue, “FULLY” pay his bail and release him. The rescuer will choose someone else to put behind bars, Charge him, set his bail and throw his ass in jail and so on….

We shall see which nomad is imprisoned the most..

I will start… (Pleaes copy and paste my format below)

Defendant

=========

OG-Moti

Charge

=========

I would hereby like to deprive OG-Moti of his liberty for his sever insults to my intelligence by shitty topics like "MiZz_LeXuS verses OG_Moti" and "ONE Minute MAN" !!!

Sentence

=========

I am sentencing OG-Moti to 65 years in solitary confinement with 24 hour lock down.

Bail

=========

OG-Moti’s bail is set for $150,000.00

OG Moti   

Darman brother after i helped you, and you know with what.. this is how u repay me.. I should guessed how backstepping man you are as the sister Psycho_sue mentioned... but it is life, beside me and the sister MiZZ_luxus had disagreement and misunderstanding, and we solved our problems in a very professional and intelligent way, so i dont understand why the sudden attack from a brother all i did to him is help him "you know what i mean"....

and as for the sister DeSeRT GYPSY maybe you changed ur nick, but if u are truelly new here, then you should not judge me that fast, read my wiisdom posts and take my joke posts as an entertainment material then you can judge me ... you owe me an Apology....... that is all i have to say about that....

peace

Jaabir   

Waraa Apology my ass.. :D you and MizzLexus been trashing us with some heavy duty bullshit for the last 3 weeks. its about time we locked you up.... if the shit you said about you being nice is true then tell me why no one has bailed you out yet?? where is Psycho_sue from yo ass? she prbably read this topic and said good riddance :D

Anyways saxib enjoy your stay and dont drop the soap in the showers :D:D:D

OG Moti   

Can i pretent being mentally unestable .. then you might send me to mental hosp. or can i ask to be jailed in women jails ... i promise i will behave and be heavy...looool

man stop this and dont attack people who like you and who helped you like me and Psycho_sue.. and iska dhici dadka kuu hanjabo, and u know them...

peace

Bisad oo marqan ah if u stop marqaan then maybe u can save some money to bail me...loool

Jaabir   

pretend ku lahaa.. war we know yo ass is mentaly unstable.. :D:D thats why you are LOCKED UP... anyways.. your only way out is to have someone bail you out.. as you can see.. bisadaa didnt want to spend money on your bail.. nor anyone else thus far...

good luck saxib..

That's not fair Darman..but since OG was just defending himself in the Lexus case...I think he deserves to be bailed out..Do you take credit cards?Checks?Trade? :D

Haneefah   

OG...poor thing, wax ku damiinta ma lawaayay? Well don't worry, I'll bail ya out...what is $150 grand when it comes to a nice brotha like you.

Ok, here's my prosecution.

Defendant

=========

Mr. Darman

Charge

=========

I would hereby like to charge Darman with his recent game mania and nonsensical threads like this and his continued distraction to reputable members who would otherwise contribute positively to the site.

Sentence

=========

Lifetime

Bail

=========

$500 grand

Appeal: Allowed only on the condition that he will spend 50% less time on sol, and use that time wisely!

cool song though :D

Macalin   

Aboow aboow..am settling a Civil Court!

Defendant

=========

Quite Storm:

Charge:

For Incosistently breaking Wind at Uncivil Places with peculiar Sounds-thereby forcing Fellow humans and Aliens to Take that Unhuman and Unalien Odour!

Sentence:

Spending Time with OG-Moti at Cambodia and feeding on steamed Rice

bail:

Rescued By Filsan

Jaabir   

Lakaad I am still behind bars.. you gotta bail me out first before you imprison someone else :D:D i knew Nafisa was up to no good :D:D ...

Macalin   

Darman..Soory I cant Bail YU out Bro....I just filed for BankRupcy!....I suggest U pm Pyscho Sue-lol

Or Runaway Virgin..shes Got the Money!-lol

ok I will bail you out Darman (cashan khatir elcanjeero welmalx)......

Defendant

Lakkad

Charge

Speaking of my financial "powers" without permission... I'll close all my accounts in all the branches of his banks

Sentence

3 years in the local prison!

Bail

since you made me pay 500 grands for Darman..yours will be 500,001.00