Sign in to follow this  
sofine

GOT ISSUE

sofine   

let me tell you a little story that had happened last week....my little bro well he is not little he is 19 said hi to this somalian chick... he said "hey sweetie" at her house, he was chilling with her brotha and he thought it was the little sister. anways she caught him of guard...she start yelling at him saying "you don't know me don't call me sweetie you ignorant somalian guys think you all that"...she start yelling and my brotha apologies but the little witch demanded that he get out of her house...while my brotha was wearing his shoes, she thought he was not leaving and she came over to my house and started complaining...i was so confuse she's like "can you tell you're bro to get out" i was like what...i followed her and told my bro who was already out by the time i reached her house and i'm like what is going on? and he told me the whole story...i was so angry but my mom stop me before i did something ****** . you gotta understand no one messes with my brothers...girls or boys...don't care...this chick appreantly has problem with somalian people she thinks she is better than us...she even told me that she'll marry only white guys... i pray for her soul....what do u think? do you someone who is so foolish and so ignorant to leave their tradittion, language,religion because they are brainwashed of thinking they're someone else? it is so sad....i'm like plzz check you're skin before pretending to be someone else....lol...refugee who just came to north america and all of sudden thinking they're better than everyone else...

lol   

^^^ seems to me u r venting sis...coz certainly there is nothing we can do about the confused sista. So do u feel better now? If not.. I think Prozac would work :D

NoVa   

^^^I'doubt even Prozac' might help...by the way she's yellin ain't nobody' knows... :D

lol@@@Sofine

Naa maxaa tiri, wiilka' bay buurisay lol..maxaa iigu waci weyday, i would have travel'2beat the crap'out of her..lol...naa just leave her alone, she has her own problem's anyhows..dont' even try 2 argue with her or anything else...Amaanka lee iska sii'...there r weird neightbor's who got crazy issue's...but then again, every1 got Issue's now days, its not like something new ya' know...i'mean the most current one's r Hatting Ur own Kind, wether it be ya' brotha or ya' own race or those that ya share same religion's...I know ya' suppost 2 LUV. em, but in this life' time that we live in..everything is' backward.

P.S...when is ya azz comin' 2 the big city...i' think that lil small town's getting in2 ya nerve's, so take a long'weekend out of it i' suggesttttttt'darling....and oh yea'say Sup 2 all the Boyz' 4 me...

sofine   

hey nova....wassssssssup girl....i have missed you@ how come u didn't call me that night ...i was waiting for you...anywayz i will come to town soon insha allah....say hi to my brotha in law....or did you guys broke up? lol....u know how u can't hold it down...lol...anyways i'll call u friday nite...bye sis