Sign in to follow this  
nuune

Hollywood Celebrities,i mean SomaliaOnline Celebrities

nuune   

it may sound a bit controversial topic,but the point is,there must be some kind of celebrities here in SomaliaOnline,

it doens't matter whether those celebrities are old nomads or new nomads,yac aan soo gaabiyo hadalka

is there such thing as SomaliaOnline celebrities

if so,who are they,

hey,am not saying who is the most popular nomad,nop,

yes,there is,in my mind,i have some celebrities and here they are,don't think u r left out,that is how it works,not all people are acters,waraada ciid wanaagsan,

this is not a discrimination topic,and if it is,then it is,or it may not,but it can be,to me,it is not,confused haye!

here are the names of the most known celebrities to me:

Moti

Barwaaqo

flying stll

libaax

sujui

sophist

northerner

aaminah

lefty

haaruun

Og-girl

hey i still got another 5 nomad celebrities,i will let you know,wait u could be the next 5 celebrities,

time for you to tell us your celebrities,ciid wanagsan to all of you

Sophist   

Salaams Nuune,

Celebrity aa! Areey gabunku xaw sheegaa?

Nuune, come on bruv, I and celebrity life! As much as I would like to indulge the glitery world of celebrity—endless bashs and trifling excitement of meeting my fellos celebs-, I don’t think I am yet to be prepaed to take such full on life upon shoulders.

Anyhow, Which list are we. Certainly some of those names are A-list celebs!!! dare I say others mere mortels of perhaps C-list!

Sophist

ooow nuune Im not in your list of celeb :( lol jk anyway I have a list too but sorry you r not in the list :D

and here they are:

Scorpion_Sista ( whatever happen to her we miss u here girl)

Lakkad

Wiil_Waal

Kaafi

MMA

Che_Guevara

OG_girl

Jamaal-11

Cambara_Lul ( I know she is here with diff name stop hidding girl lol )

Darman

Shujui

And nuune ( should I put him on my list hhhmm oh well :D )

those r for now will come back with the other ones....

Afur wanaagsan

nuune   

^^^ FILSAN I got the best five celebrities yet to come,iam not sayinng u r one of them,but u will see them anyway,because am a little bit afraid that if i do tell the big 5 stars that everyone will put me into their ignore list lol

anyway i will tell the big 5 celebrities soon

LOL @ nuune why would they put you in their ignore list??? I mean u have OG-Moti in your first list and no one put u in their ignore list I think lool Just j/k...

hello you forget the one and only queen of everything that would be me hello.remember me i was that girl that was banned(Hodann) for saying something and that was not racist and i was telling the truth about some of this somalis hoes that we are rasing and turing onto hoes.anyway i think iam the number one celebrity :D:D:D