Sign in to follow this  
qoslaaye

I KISSED MY WIFE AND SHE SLAPPED ME!!!!

qoslaaye   

THIS SOMALI DUDE TOLD ME THAT HE KISSED HIS WIFE WHILE THEY WERE IN A BUSY SHOPPING MALL AND SHE SLAPPED HIM. HE IS WONDERING WHAT HE DID WRONG AND WHY HE GET THAT DHARBAAXO OO AAD U KULUL.

BROTHERS AND SISTERS HELP THAT DUDE OK. :confused:

I think it has to do with our dhaqan. You are only allowed to kiss your wife in your bed, and while no one is watching.

No holding hands is even allowed.

If a man has, a wife does not mean he can do to her anything he wants, in any place in anytime;

I'll knock his $ss out if he kisses my sister in front of me,their is something call culture and respect

nuune   

she slapped him,ohh my pity,women do slap men for nothing,this guy all he did was show some love and he got dharbaaxsho.

the dhaqan doesn't say kiss your wife only in bedroom but everywhere,macsalaama

qoslaaye   

TAGANE WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU YOU GONE KNOCK YOU BROTHER INLAW OUT, SHAME ON YOU. I DO UNDERSTAND THE CULTURE BUT LOVING MY WIFE IS NOT LIMITED TO THE BED ONLY OK. WE SHOULD SHOW RESPECT AND LOVE EACH OTHER THAT IS WHY THERE IS HUSBAND AND WIFE OK.

NIYAABAN SAID KISSING IS ONLY IN THE BED, IS THIS DHAQAN OR DHAQAN XUMO,

IF I WERE A GIRL AND I HEARD SHIT LIKE THAT I WOULD SLAPP TAGANE AND NINYAABAN

LOVE AND LOVE EVERYWHERE NOT ONLY IN THE BED OK.

Rokko   

He must have been a horrible kisser..LOL

I think she did cuz she thinkz it wasn't decent for him in the first..cuz of the location and on.

MOBB THAT WAS FUNNY ,WALAHI ISHA KA TUURTAY.. BAD KISER ,HELL NO IN MY BLACK BOOK...

AND FOR U AGAIN NIN YABAN PLZZZZZ REMOVE THE PICTUE AND DESAPEAR BABY. THE BIG TIE AND THE SHARBO IS NO NO ABOOWE, OLD FASHION OR OTHERWISE I'LL SEND U FASHION POLICE AND THEY WILL FIND U'R LITTLE BEHIND IN CEDAR BABY...GET IT ..

AND IF I COME BACK TO THE TOPIC.I THINK IT'S FINE IF U SHOW A LITTLE AFECTION FOR U'R WIFE, AND FOR OUR SOMELI MEN NEEDS TO TAKE SOME CLASS FOR THAT COZ WHEN IT COMES TO THAT, THEY ARE ZERO. AND PLZZZZ MR TIE DON'T EVEN SAY IT'S NOT OUR DHAQAN COZ WHAT EVER U DO WITH U'R WIFE ITS GREEN LIGHT EXCEPT BEHIND

bad kisser! it gotta that man! poor guy! but i like it like that! i wont get no problem with no other women since my wife will never kiss me in pulbilc!! when other chicks aske who dat?i be like yeah! that was my auntie~~i was just keeping her company!! One less hurdle to clear!!