Sign in to follow this  
rudy-Diiriye

Whey cant xalimos do the right thing!!

Is there some wacky, curse deciphered on some dark, castle in Transylvania ?

That says these ppl will never do anything right!!

The whole weekend, I was resolving one disaster after the other!!

My 16yr cuz ran to NY. Another quit school and shacked up with some loser who is not even a high school graduated!

And finally, now this one takes the cake!, this ya lady got her green card on Saturday, before she never did partying. I am sitting at home last nite, phone rings, I go hello, she goes, guess what? I am going to a reggae party!! I go, huh! Tomorrow is Monday, did u forget!! She goes, I don’t care! I have my green card and going partying!

Now this unlucky lady owes about 40k of student loans and about 20k on credit cards! And this is how she celebrates!! I think shes better off the worlards.

Inexperience and Jaahilnimo leads leads our people into all sorts of troubles, and they are too arrogant to listen an advise. I Say forget da adults. n Worry about da kid. Kids need attention and caring heart. More importantly, they need role model who will guide them to the right place.

As for the adults, hard times will teach them tough lessons. It is sad they have to go through, but that's life.

ScarFace   

rudy let the halimo enjoy her freedom ShE's FREEE AND IN THE LAND OF THE FREEEEEEEEE

plus she maxed out heR american express card poor soul I NEED THIS HALIMO :D:D:D TEll her to visit LONDON and i will make sure she maxes out the MASTERCARD smile.gif Also known as the gangIISTER CARD

Guhaad   

rudy, may allah help your family, and save ours!

Originally posted by rudy:

And finally, now this one takes the cake!, this ya lady got her green card on Saturday, before she never did partying. I am sitting at home last nite, phone rings, I go hello, she goes, guess what? I am going to a reggae party!! I go, huh! Tomorrow is Monday, did u forget!! She goes, I don’t care! I have my green card and going partying!

sxb on this i might have the lead. why don't you ask Makalajabti if she saw her in the club, because last time i saw her, she was in front of a club with a miniskirt. anyway i can help~

ScarFace   

kafaaxiye saxiib what was you doing infront of the club. I sense you was the dude in in the rented gaari. some undercover Fishing redface.gif

Advise and help them instead of *****ing about them to us. A couple of them r yr family; u're stuck with them I'm afraid, however far they run(and I'not surprised they're running).

:rolleyes:

U do the right thing........

^ LoL. You just had to interrupt the little Boy's Club that was forming, didn't you? Leave them be and let them figure out on their own why these xaliimos may actually be doing the right thing by running away. *Smirks*

Originally posted by Kafaaxiye:

quote:Originally posted by rudy:

sxb on this i might have the lead. why don't you ask Makalajabti if she saw her in the club, because last time i saw her, she was in front of a club with a miniskirt. anyway i can help~
:eek: :eek:

You don't know me , so wash your mouth out with bleach

BOB   

Brother Rudy...

Don't you think it's about time you did some growing up of yours as well and started to become a Good Role Model to your sisters and brothers or those around you by simply addressing them with good names...

We made the name Xaliimo and Faarax sound offensive and this is the first phase of losing track by teasing those among us with good muslim and noble names like Xaliimo and Faarax and before we know it we will tease those called Muhammed and make them believe their parents are backwards by calling them Muhammad and not Micheal...

i say let's stop degrading our good muslim names and let's give the name Xaliima the honour it deserves after all a certain lady named Xalima-Sa'dia (R.A) breast fed our noble Prophet Muhammad p.b.u.h....

now do you know any John or Jane with such an honour and fortunate enough to breastfeed and care for the greatest and purest of pure,the most noble of all mankind?

Brother...i pray to almighty Allah s.w may guide us all through the right path Insha Allah.

Peace,Love & Unity.

Janna   

Run aways, plenty in Australia.

Young Somali girls feel as though they are doing the right thing. Partying is part of maintaining a social structure. The society they live in allows them to do so. Freedom has entered their brains causing them to hallucinate. It's depressing to hear stories of young girls dropping out of high school running away with a guy. Why run? Is it necessary to be running away? Why not bring the guy home?

People speak of role models? But do you truly need them? I never in my life had a role model nor do I have one today. Not once did I run away or think of running away. People need to think for themselves and should be able to distinguish the difference of what our culture and religion accepts. It's important people to learn from their mistakes and avoid it next time.