Che -Guevara

Shabelle Media interviews President Farmajo

galbeedi   

Waar ninka waa la dulmay. Beentii iyo khayaanadoodii ayuu iftiimiyey.

Farmaajo is a victim.

The fact is they signed the agreement and decided to change their mind. Then they added three more points, namely Gedo, Somaliland delegates and election commission.

Those three issues were resolved in Baidoa through the technical committees. The  three main issues were resolved according to their terms.

Wareysigan waxa uu iftiimiyey in mucaaradku diyaar u ahayn doorasho.

I urge the Somali people to give this man another mandate. He really deserves to be the leader. In 2016, I said people like Farmaajo will not be carrying water for no body but for the Somali people.

"The parliament must be disbanded, the national security leadership fired, and the president should accept his status as non president". These obstacles from the two regions is unacceptable  to any sane person.

It is strange that the so  called international community understood clearly the main sticking points, yet decided to keep calling useless meetings for months.

Ninkii taageera dadweeyne haystaa, ha isa soo diyaariyo. Soomaaliya way ka dhamaatay 60 oday iyo qabaa'il meel lagu soo ururiyo. 

Let us see if  the 15 member opposition men form their own parties and fight for votes. Let Khayre go to Dayniile and find a million vote to win many seats.

" Xalane iyo beesha caalamka ayaan marti u nahay"

Farmaajo really destroyed Dani and Ahmed Madoobe.

Xageed ku aragtay nin gurigiisa marti ka noqonayaa, oo hoos fadhiisanaya nin masaafur ah oo isaga marti u ah.

Folks, this interview sealed the deal for the extension. I doubt anyone in Mogadishu will side with C/laahi Dani and Ahmed Madoobe. 

• Like 1

gooni   

Waraysigan aad muhiim ugu yahay shacabka soomaaliyeed qofkii caqli xoogaa ah uu ku jiro.

Anaga waxa ceebta nala ah ayagu caadi bay u arkaan, xataa ka xishoon maayaan erayga garantor😁

Deni iyo madoobe waa laqdamo miiran,qalbigoodana shisheeye, yaa madoobeeyay.

Daacadu ma hungowdo, hadalka farmaajo qof kastaa wuu garan karaa inuusan ahayn mid af-miinshaar.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, gooni said:

Waraysigan aad muhiim ugu yahay shacabka soomaaliyeed qofkii caqli xoogaa ah uu ku jiro.

Anaga waxa ceebta nala ah ayagu caadi bay u arkaan, xataa ka xishoon maayaan erayga garantor😁

Deni iyo madoobe waa laqdamo miiran,qalbigoodana shisheeye, yaa madoobeeyay.

Daacadu ma hungowdo, hadalka farmaajo qof kastaa wuu garan karaa inuusan ahayn mid af-miinshaar.

Somalia muddo dheerba dadka intii ugu xumeeyd baa dusha soo martey.  Hadii madax badan oo Farmaajo oo kale heli lahayn , quluubta shacabka ka fekeri, mar hore dhibka ka bixi laheeyn.

Dhinac kasta kuwii ugu leetay baa dusha soo marey,  aan xishoon, manaxayaal.

10 hours ago, galbeedi said:

Waar ninka waa la dulmay. Beentii iyo khayaanadoodii ayuu iftiimiyey.

Farmaajo is a victim.

The fact is they signed the agreement and decided to change their mind. Then they added three more points, namely Gedo, Somaliland delegates and election commission.

Those three issues were resolved in Baidoa through the technical committees. The  three main issues were resolved according to their terms.

Wareysigan waxa uu iftiimiyey in mucaaradku diyaar u ahayn doorasho.

I urge the Somali people to give this man another mandate. He really deserves to be the leader. In 2016, I said people like Farmaajo will not be carrying water for no body but for the Somali people.

"The parliament must be disbanded, the national security leadership fired, and the president should accept his status as non president". These obstacles from the two regions is unacceptable  to any sane person.

It is strange that the so  called international community understood clearly the main sticking points, yet decided to keep calling useless meetings for months.

Ninkii taageera dadweeyne haystaa, ha isa soo diyaariyo. Soomaaliya way ka dhamaatay 60 oday iyo qabaa'il meel lagu soo ururiyo. 

Let us see if  the 15 member opposition men form their own parties and fight for votes. Let Khayre go to Dayniile and find a million vote to win many seats.

" Xalane iyo beesha caalamka ayaan marti u nahay"

Farmaajo really destroyed Dani and Ahmed Madoobe.

Xageed ku aragtay nin gurigiisa marti ka noqonayaa, oo hoos fadhiisanaya nin masaafur ah oo isaga marti u ah.

Folks, this interview sealed the deal for the extension. I doubt anyone in Mogadishu will side with C/laahi Dani and Ahmed Madoobe. 

Kkkkk Did you listened to Ahmed Madobe side of the argument? I don't think you did. Go listen to him with patience and open mind and then you make your mind up then.

Ahmed sifiican ayuu u garnaqsaday sheegayna meesha laftu ka qurantay oo ah ninkaan doorashoba marabin wuxuu always  rabay ku darsasho umana cadayn heshiis and that is the reason why he did not want to disband the parliament so as elections can start.

galbeedi   

A protest by a regional parliament is a “concern “ as they say in this part of the world, but they can’t overrule the federal parliament.

Everyone must show his public support. Let us see how many votes Ina Cabdishakur could get from Mogadishu or Dhuusamareeb.

Let at us see how the  “ Unaka” boys,  from Hassan Sheikh , Sharrf Ahmed , Dahir Grelle, Ina Cosoble  and others join forces and choose their leader. 
My friends , the coming spring of 2022 should be the year of the campaign. Get your banners, slogans and be ready for election contest. Where is that arrogant and ugly proff. Abdi Samatar?  for years he used to describe the Somali indirect election as an auction where the highest bidder  wins the presidency.

I am sure he might not be able to fill a bus since those from his town of Gabiley are already committed to vote Muuse Biixi.

I want to see how many votes the “ Madasha” of Dani and Hassan Sheikh will get from Boosaaso and Banaadir.

Do you know who is a native of Mogadishu between Haasan Sheikh and Farmaajo?. Hassan Sheikh is from Mareeg area of Galgaduud and he has no connections in the capital while Farmaajo is born and raised in Mogadishu.

Abdi90   

You can immediately spot a manipulative person miles i way, Farmajo seems to have mastered this art very well. You can easily spot when he is telling a lie or half truth with his rapid eye blinknings. Any way 1 goal for Farmaajo and 0 for democracy.

Farmaajos next two years plan

1) To be reelected att any cost, if needed through manipulation, scapegoating, hijack S/land and Banadir delegates to tilt the election to his favor, fill the election board with NISA/loyalist, the last two are two of the main reasons why negotiations failed.

2) To subdue Jubaland and make his tribe kingmakers, the man has putt 50% of somali national force in Gedo to biff his mini tribe while shabaab are freely rooming and killing inside/outside mogadishu while also parts of bakool are starving becouse of blockade by shabab. 

• Like 1

Shurwac   

In 2021, Someone above is posting a clip of Axmed Madoobe talking about Cadaalad and calling others dictators lol - . 12 Years in control of one city (Kismayu aka Pyongyang of the Horn), a 10-mile squire, 3 times elected himself - GTFO here...

In Kismayo, they don't even have prisons there - If you say a word against this warlord, They either shoot you dead on spot or run you out of town...

• Like 1

Waa runtaa, Shirwac. Axmed Madoobe, the Kiikuuyo stooge, is even behaving like your classical dictator by not even trusting his fellow clan members in his inner circle. Markuu goofkiisa Kismaayo Kiikuuyada ku ilaaliso ku noqday, kuligooda saraakiisha ee ilma adeerada yihiin xilalkii ka wada qaaday.