Che -Guevara

Who is Farmaajo"s support base?

Beesha lixaad finally have shown their cards and Farmaajo essentially told them off, and with qabiil rumblings in Xamar, this begs the question, who is  Farmaajo"s true base of support?

It is not about shaqsi, Che. It is not about madaxweyne Farmaajo per se than the hope of a united, strong central government that we Soomaali nationalists have had a chance for a long time. This is the best Soomaali government since 1990.

All these cross-sectional supporters in and outside the country qabiil qurunkeeda iyo shaqsi maku midoobeynin. Aragti ayee ku midoobeen.

galbeedi   

He has huge support across the country. 

Here is my own unofficial poll.

Awdal 90%, woqoyi Glalbeed 30%, Togdheer 50%, Sool 100% Sanaag 70%, Nugaal 20%, Bari 60%, Mudug 60, Galgaduud 60%, Hiiraan 50%, shabeelaha dhexe 30%, Benaadir 70%, Sh.Hoose 80%, Bay 90%, Bakool 80%, Gedo 90%, Jubada Dhexe 90%, Jubbada Hoose 70%.

Despitr his huge support, I think Speaker Mursal and the parliament should be in the negotitions table.

I do believe that since the political vacuum is resolved by the parliament, Farmaajo could make a deal.

There are two scenarios:

First , since the real opposition is IC, he could mobilize Somalis against Beesha Lixaad and take his chances. In this scenario, anything could happen including losing everything.

The second one is bring the parliament to table and reconcile the September 17 agreement and the extension. He could demand and instruct the IC to order groups within the  regions to sign the agreement without condition. In this case you do not need " Teendhada Affessione" but a quick meeting of the regions to sign the agreement without conditions.

Then the parliament might amend their law and conduct the elections within  the next nine months or 13 months.

Gudhuu boy and Galbeedi, if everything you say is true, then you so-called “nationalist” can rest easy.

Useless Farmaajo has got this, lock, stock and barrel..👍

Duufaan   

The term beesha lixaad is becoming old. Beesha lixaad without Ethiopia and Turkey is more like beesha Shanaad or koowaad. We are in a new and different cold war. The last cold war brought us Siyaad and the military and when it ended Siyaad was gone because no one was needed him but he needed money. Now it is a new one started and we are different era. Beesha lixaad needs a third-party local actor and Kenya can not be that country. Things are completely different than in past. Those who are putting all their card on beesha lixaad will be disappointed. End of the day Farmaajo is the strongest person to deal with in Somalia.

Galbeedi,

The Somali public is unreliable. They want a better life but they are easily seduced by waryaa tol ah call. You can see quickly how Saadiq Joon hid behind his can.

Apparently, Qooroor talked some sense into him.

4 hours ago, galbeedi said:

He has huge support across the country. 

Here is my own unofficial poll.

Awdal 90%, woqoyi Glalbeed 30%, Togdheer 50%, Sool 100% Sanaag 70%, Nugaal 20%, Bari 60%, Mudug 60, Galgaduud 60%, Hiiraan 50%, shabeelaha dhexe 30%, Benaadir 70%, Sh.Hoose 80%, Bay 90%, Bakool 80%, Gedo 90%, Jubada Dhexe 90%, Jubbada Hoose 70%.

Despitr his huge support, I think Speaker Mursal and the parliament should be in the negotitions table.

I do believe that since the political vacuum is resolved by the parliament, Farmaajo could make a deal.

There are two scenarios:

First , since the real opposition is IC, he could mobilize Somalis against Beesha Lixaad and take his chances. In this scenario, anything could happen including losing everything.

The second one is bring the parliament to table and reconcile the September 17 agreement and the extension. He could demand and instruct the IC to order groups within the  regions to sign the agreement without condition. In this case you do not need " Teendhada Affessione" but a quick meeting of the regions to sign the agreement without conditions.

Then the parliament might amend their law and conduct the elections within  the next nine months or 13 months.

Kkkkkkkk based on what? Do you want to know who supports him? Couple of facebook CBB and Kacaan orphans the likes of you and the Maskiinka Reer Baydhabo and I suspect Che is one of you.

Come election time he will get half of Caabudwaaq and couple of hundred Baydhabo folks. That is it mate.

galbeedi   

If Sadiq John is not arrested and prosecuted to the full extend of the law, Farmaajo doesn’t understand how serious this issue is.

This fool has decided to exchange from his general rank  to a warlord.

Waar waxu doqonsanaa. Ma omga miyaa in uu ku dhuumanayey magaca dawlada. Nin general ku bedeshay dagaal ooge kan ayaanu stag ay.

Ninkan iyo cidii ka dambeysay ha la soo qabto.

28 minutes ago, galbeedi said:

If Sadiq John is not arrested and prosecuted to the full extend of the law, Farmaajo doesn’t understand how serious this issue is.

This fool has decided to exchange from his general rank  to a warlord.

Waar waxu doqonsanaa. Ma omga miyaa in uu ku dhuumanayey magaca dawlada. Nin general ku bedeshay dagaal ooge kan ayaanu stag ay.

Ninkan iyo cidii ka dambeysay ha la soo qabto.

Lol@ “Ninkan iyo cidii ka dambeysay ha la soo qabto.” 😂😂😂

Soomaali baa waa hore  tiri, “habar fadhidaa lagdin la fududaa “...

Guulwade.com 😁

galbeedi   
On 4/15/2021 at 11:57 AM, Tillamook said:

, “habar fadhidaa lagdin la fududaa

I know it is a tough call.

Bullets flying is the hope of many in the opposition,   yet I hope they will get that criminal one day.

At the same time there are some who believe that the way Farmaajo deals with the first outlaw might set the tone.

Gediid   
On 4/15/2021 at 12:14 AM, Che -Guevara said:

Beesha lixaad finally have shown their cards and Farmaajo essentially told them off, and with qabiil rumblings in Xamar, this begs the question, who is  Farmaajo"s true base of support?

Mid dhulkooda reer kale oo ka awood badan ka heystaan iyo mid markiisi horeba laangaab ahaa.....