Sign in to follow this  
BORN_BRANIAC

How sexy is your name?

Nasir   

That is sooooooooooooooooooo FALSE the funny thing is they make every letter sound so fancy just to satisfy us bullish...mi na gona fol 4it

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Paragon   

Peddles :D:D:D:D I'm just laughing you know lol.

Now, tell me if I am wrong...but what is more romantic than a Geel-jire with his trendy afro...and alittle oudour to go with it, leaning on his ul? I tell you.. he is the ultimate love-machine! the oposite of being crap in bed. ;)

ScarFace   

Originally posted by CUTE_LILGIRL:

-K-

You can be very romantic, attached to the glamour of love. Having a partner is of paramount importance to you. You are free in your expression of love and are willing to take chances, try new sexual experiences and partners, and provided it's all in good taste. Brains turn you on. You must feel that your partner is intellectually stimulating; otherwise you will find it difficult to sustain the relationship. You require loving, cuddling, wining, and dining to know that you're being appreciated.

What are you?? Is it true for you? [/QB]

BARE rubbish but still am feeling tho da part @You require loving, cuddling, wining, and dining to know that you're being appreciated@ VERY TRU INDEEED :D .